Windows 10: Headphone suggestions?

Discus and support Headphone suggestions? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the oddest question about headphones. I have a pair of USB Logitech headphones w/mic. I had purchased them with the intended purpose of working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jayv2251, Aug 28, 2016.

1. jayv2251 Win User

Headphone suggestions?

I have the oddest question about headphones. I have a pair of USB Logitech headphones w/mic. I had purchased them with the intended purpose of working for a computer tech support company at the time. The job fell through. I did later on use them while playing Dungeons and Dragons online MMO. While these headphone still work, at 7 years old they are starting to show signs of wear.

So, I need a new pair, but I've a few hurdles to get past. I know you get what you pay for and all that, but I can't afford to buy the latest and greatest either as I am not working. I am once more looking for another customer service, tech, reservation type position where I can telecommute from home using my home computer. But...I also like to game a bit here and there as well, or I wouldn't be telling you all this and I wouldn't be waiting for my turn to play our family's PS3 (Get a ps4 for xmas if I get job quick enough!)

So what I need is something 1)PC compatible 2)ps3 compatible 3)ps4 compatible 4) xbox compatible? Not break the bank and with a mic that doesn't make me sound like I'm talking to you from Mars using an old 1940's Ham radio! Suggestions?

:)

jayv2251, Aug 28, 2016

2. Lumia 525 Headphone not detecting

Headphone is not detecting in Lumia 525. But while restarting phone with headphone inserted, Headphone is working as usual. If removed, then again headphone is not detecting. Tried with various headphones
    but same problem is occurring.

YuvarajThillai Chidambaram, Aug 28, 2016
  3. Headphones not working

What kind of headphones are you using? Are they bluetooth headphones or a corded headphone?

Julie fka profjulie, Aug 28, 2016
  4. jayv2251 Win User

Headphone suggestions?

Nobody uses headphones? Hmmm.....

jayv2251, Aug 30, 2016
  5. batlhilz Win User
    Logitech G930 - progaming stuff *Wink

batlhilz, Aug 30, 2016
  6. jayv2251 Win User
    Thanks....I'll look into those. I do like Logitech products.

jayv2251, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Headphone suggestions?

1. Headphone suggestions? - Similar Threads - Headphone suggestions

2. laptop not detecting headphone jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop not detecting headphone jack: I am plugging my earphone and headphone jack in laptop it was working fine, but one day it is not detecting the headphone. Earlier whenever I used to plus my headphone jack, there used a notification from 'realtec audio consol' but now it stopped detecting the headphone and...
  3. laptop not detecting headphone jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop not detecting headphone jack: I am plugging my earphone and headphone jack in laptop it was working fine, but one day it is not detecting the headphone. Earlier whenever I used to plus my headphone jack, there used a notification from 'realtec audio consol' but now it stopped detecting the headphone and...
  4. No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc: "No speakers or headphones are plugged" even though my Headphone and microphone are plugged in, the sound is "UNKNOWN", and my webcam got detected as my mic after i factory reset my pc...
  5. No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc

No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc: "No speakers or headphones are plugged" even though my Headphone and microphone are plugged in, the sound is "UNKNOWN", and my webcam got detected as my mic after i factory reset my pc...
  6. No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My headphones produce microphone sound, not the headphones sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphones produce microphone sound, not the headphones sound: So, my PC plays microphone quality sound into my headphones, and when i want to switch to my normal headphone sound, it produces no sound at all....
  8. My headphones produce microphone sound, not the headphones sound

My headphones produce microphone sound, not the headphones sound: So, my PC plays microphone quality sound into my headphones, and when i want to switch to my normal headphone sound, it produces no sound at all....
  9. Headphones audio fix, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones audio fix, please help: When l did a left and right audio check on my headphones; on a right audio check, l can hear it from both sides and when l do a left audio check, i hear it on both sides too. I cant pinpoint the direction of the sound when l am in a game like valorant. How can l fix this?...
  10. Headphones audio fix, please help

Headphones audio fix, please help: When l did a left and right audio check on my headphones; on a right audio check, l can hear it from both sides and when l do a left audio check, i hear it on both sides too. I cant pinpoint the direction of the sound when l am in a game like valorant. How can l fix this?...