Windows 10: Headphones are being recognized as speakers.

Discus and support Headphones are being recognized as speakers. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I started up my laptop a while ago to play some music while i do work but when i plugged in my headphones there was no music. The music plays on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gabrielle Corde, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Headphones are being recognized as speakers.

I started up my laptop a while ago to play some music while i do work but when i plugged in my headphones there was no music. The music plays on the speakers but headphones nothing....i have tried many headphones on my laptop and none worked but they do work on my ipod.

im using Asus Zen Book pro UX501, windows 10 64 bit....im worried pls help

:)

Gabrielle Corde, Oct 7, 2015

2. Realtek Audio

I am using bluetooth speakers on my Asus laptop which are being recognized as headphones. I am wanting to use Realtek HD Audio Manager to eq the volume. I have tried to set them as the default device. however when I open Realtek manager it switches back
    to my laptop speakers.How can I get Realtek Audio manager to recognize the Bluetooth speakers without them being plugged in the headphone jack?

JeremyDavisstl87, Oct 7, 2015
  3. Headphones are working but audio is playing through both Speakers and headphones

I like to game to so being in a call on Skype with my friends is the usual, my headphones aren't recognized but they still play audio and work as a mic as well as my speakers play the same audio so it creates an echo any way to get my headphones recognized?

jonathanrod, Oct 7, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

Headphones are being recognized as speakers.

dalchina, Oct 7, 2015
  5. spapakons Win User
    Probably the audio drivers are Microsoft and they do not detect when you plug in the headphones. Try updating to OEM drivers from your notebook's support site.

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Headphones are being recognized as speakers.

1. Headphones are being recognized as speakers. - Similar Threads - Headphones are being

2. Headphones recognized as Speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones recognized as Speakers: So recently my headphones Hyperx Cloud 2 didn't work anymore there was this static noise so i send them to the company where i got them from to repair them and they said they could not repair them so i got my money back and i got a new pair of Hyperx cloud 2s but now they...
  3. Headphones being recognized as speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones being recognized as speakers: In the past I could fix this using realtek hd audio manager, but for some reason, with the release of windows 11 I can't do this anymore? My headphones are being recognized as speakers, but I cant them to headphones. I've tried doing so manually in the control panel, but for...
  4. Headphones being recognized as speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones being recognized as speakers: In the past I could fix this using realtek hd audio manager, but for some reason, with the release of windows 11 I can't do this anymore? My headphones are being recognized as speakers, but I cant them to headphones. I've tried doing so manually in the control panel, but for...
  5. Headphones being recognized as speakers.

Headphones being recognized as speakers.: A few days ago I bought new headphones [Rampage RM-K27 X-JAMMER]. Now when I plugged them in they're being recognized as a speaker and not actual headphones. Right now it is recognized as a speaker and the sound is kinda weird? I tried messing up with Realtek settings and...
  6. Headphone recognized as speakers

Headphone recognized as speakers: I recently bought the Eksa 900 pro headset, and, because I want the lights on the headset to be used, I use the usb connection mode. Here comes the problem: when I connect my headset do the computer, who doesn't have either realtek HD audio manager nor realtek audio console,...
  7. Headphone being recognized as speakers and headphone mic not working

Headphone being recognized as speakers and headphone mic not working: Headphone being recognized as speakers and headphone mic not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-being-recognized-as-speakers-and/1a83bfc0-dc89-4be6-88f4-6efa058e345d
  8. Headphone being recognized as speakers and headphone mic not working

Headphone being recognized as speakers and headphone mic not working: Hello there. I have a pair of "Blackweb Premium Series Studio Over-Ear Headphones with in-line mic". It has one 3.5mm audio jack and for some reason it gets recognized as "Speakers RealtekR Audio" and the microphone does not seem work no matter which port i plug the...
  9. Speaker recognized as headphones.

Speaker recognized as headphones.: Hello, this is my first but not last post. Happy NY, in between. *Smile I have bluetooth speaker Sony SRS-XB10 that is always recognized as headphones. I'm pissed off and I don't know what's problem and how can I fix it. Google didn't help! 101924
  10. Headphones are being recognized as speakers.

Headphones are being recognized as speakers.: So i have my headphones pluged in at the front. The sound comes out of headphones but headphones get recognized as speakers. People in skype or teamspeak can hear everything i lisen to or my game sounds like i woud be playing with speakers i dont how to fix plz help....