Windows 10: Headphones Bass issues Windows 10

Discus and support Headphones Bass issues Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have these OK quality headphones that are fine when I'm using it on any device accept for windows 10 devices. On windows devices the audio sounds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dultimate12, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Headphones Bass issues Windows 10

I have these OK quality headphones that are fine when I'm using it on any device accept for windows 10 devices.
    On windows devices the audio sounds almost mono and have no bass and I experienced this issue with my old headphones and someone helped me with it by changing drivers but with these headphones, it's a different story. I did EXCACTLY the same thing as before and I ALMOST fixed the issue I have better audio quality but there's only bass when I set the balance off (like L:20 & R:90) and It's a noticeable bass change because one side will start shaking while the other won't.

:)

Dultimate12, Oct 18, 2016

2. No bass in sound when headphones are used

Am not getting bass in the sound of my headphones on my hp i5 desktop. Previously they were working normally. Even when Itry with different headphones there is still no bass, I have tried all different settings and restarting but no success

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

peterkasudha, Oct 18, 2016
  3. __l__ Win User
    Headphones recommendations for audiophiles

From my recommendatoins,

Sonys EX headphones are great in its budget.

Shure headphones are great

Bose headphones, are heavy on bass, so bass lovers might buy this one.

__l__, Oct 18, 2016
  4. Rocky Win User

Headphones Bass issues Windows 10

What kind of amplifier are you using? What kind of DAC are you using? What kind of software are you using? What kind of motherboard/soundcard are you using?

Rocky, Oct 18, 2016
  5. Rocky Win User
    As my previous post indicated, lack of bass is mostly about the hardware that you are using and even the audio software that you are using, very, very seldom would an operating system have any effect on bass output, (maybe never). If you post your hardware and software, one of the fantastic folks here should be able to help you.

Rocky, Oct 18, 2016
  6. No need for an "audiophile" DAC or amplifier to pump out "eargasmic" bass.

I would probably think that there's a DSP software setting about crossover the LFE channel to the subwoofer port, making your headphones sound thin and anemic. I would look for any software related to sound and just configure your speakers as 2.0 or if there's a headphone setting available.

You can also go to sound properties and disable all enhancements just to make sure that no audio frequency crossover is happening when listening to headphones.

Headphones Bass issues Windows 10 [​IMG]

theveterans, Oct 19, 2016
  7. Alphamale Win User
    I have to plug my headset in the front jacks on this one computer/ Coolermaster tower when useing 10,strange. Then on the back headset jacks on the back when useing 8.1.

Headphones Bass issues Windows 10 [​IMG]

Alphamale, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Headphones Bass issues Windows 10

1. Headphones Bass issues Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Headphones Bass issues

2. No bass from headphone port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bass from headphone port: Hi there,Have an ASUS Vivobook 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 running windows 11 the problem was also the same with W10Whenever I play audio through the headphone port there is no bass. The entire sound is missing all the low end frequencies. Bluetooth devices work fine,...
  3. No bass from headphone port

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No bass from headphone port: Hi there,Have an ASUS Vivobook 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 running windows 11 the problem was also the same with W10Whenever I play audio through the headphone port there is no bass. The entire sound is missing all the low end frequencies. Bluetooth devices work fine,...
  4. Bass through headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bass through headphones: When I watch videos on my Dell Inspiron with my headphones the bass starts off really loud then after anything from 3 to 20 minutes there is a slight crackle and the bass disappears. Does anyone have any advice to make this stop please? Thanks in advance...
  5. Bass through headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bass through headphones: When I watch videos on my Dell Inspiron with my headphones the bass starts off really loud then after anything from 3 to 20 minutes there is a slight crackle and the bass disappears. Does anyone have any advice to make this stop please? Thanks in advance...
  6. Bass through headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Headphones with bass boost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones with bass boost: A while ago I got wireless headphones and now im putting them to use, i synced them with my pc but it has some type of bass boost effect, im not sure why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-with-bass-boost/36b90fa2-6dff-4a15-b7bf-8d72c0b7a10c
  8. No bass in my headphones. windows 10. hp laptop.

No bass in my headphones. windows 10. hp laptop.: I have been through numerous forums on this website looking for a solution to my audio issue. Audio Enhancements isn't available on playback. I have updated all drivers in my device manager I have deleted them and re-updated them I have backtracked updates Rebooted, cut...
  9. Bluetooth headphones no longer playing bass

Bluetooth headphones no longer playing bass: A week ago I acquired a bluetooth headset (Diver EF80), and was immediately able to set it up with my phone, no problems. I tried connecting it to my computer a few times, with limited success. Today, it connected without issue, and has been working great, until I noticed...
  10. No bass when i plug in headphone

No bass when i plug in headphone: I need help guys, when I play music through my laptop speakers, it plays well with bass but when connect and earphone or headphone to my audio jack, the music quality decreases and the bass of my headphone has extremely low bass. I don't know if it has to do with me updating...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bass disappearing headphones windows 10

2. windows 10 earphone undertone of bass

3. bass issues on windows 10