Windows 10: HeadPhones don't work

Discus and support HeadPhones don't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So last time I Disabled the head phones in the Sound>Playback device list and after that I couldn't see them on this list anymore (Even when checking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ziolkovsky, Mar 1, 2016.

1. HeadPhones don't work

So last time I Disabled the head phones in the Sound>Playback device list and after that I couldn't see them on this list anymore (Even when checking Show Disabled Devices) I already tried Updating the Driver in Device Manager>Sound,Video and Game controllers>(HeadPhones)>Properties>Driver and it still didn't work , I also tried Re-Installing them from computer and Restarting the Computer and nothing helped. I don't have any panel jack Disable front detection option in Realtek HD Audio Manager

I'm on Toshiba Laptop, Windows 10 and using Logitech G930 HeadSet.
    No hedphones nor microphone are enabled , and i can not change it.

:)

Ziolkovsky, Mar 1, 2016
  2. Jeffyan9 Win User

Headphones don't work

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question but the sound in my headphones don't work. Windows tells me that there is nothing wrong with my headphones, but when I try to play sound through it, I can't hear anything. Even the LED lights installed
    onto the headset light up, which makes me believe that the problem has nothing to do with the headphones itself. Basically everything is fine apart from the fact that the sound isn't working.

Things I have done to try to solve the problem:

• Restart my computer
    • Unplug my headphones and replugging them
    • Switch USB ports
    • Check to see if my sound was muted
    • Made sure that I selected the correct playback device.
    • Tried to update driver (it said my driver was up to date)
    • Uninstall driver and reinstalling it.
    • Check to make sure that the cable is not broken.
    • Set my headphones as default device

After Googling it many times and trying these things, none of them work. Please help!!

Jeffyan9, Mar 1, 2016
  3. Headphones don't work

Hello Adam,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand your concern and we will be happy to help you.

I request you to try the below steps:

• Right click on the sound symbol in the taskbar.
    • Select Playback devices.
    • Now select Headphones and click on Properties.
    • Navigate to the Level tab and select Balance.
    • Now check if both L and R are set to 100.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 1, 2016
  4. HeadPhones don't work

I Have a Toshiba Laptop and also Logitech USB Headphones H340
    They give good reproduction and Mike works ok
    All I did was plug it into a USB Port and the Speaker symbol when you click or hover over it shows working 100%
    They show up in Device Manager
    Sound Video and Games Controller
    Microsoft
    Driver Version 10.010586.0
    Driver is showing up as working ok

hTconeM9user, Mar 1, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    Ziolkovsky,

...........So last time I Disabled the head phones .................

How long ago was "last time" ?
    If not too long ago, try a system restore. Pick a date BEFORE you disabled the headphones as your restore point.

System Restore Windows 10

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

HeadPhones don't work

1. HeadPhones don't work - Similar Threads - HeadPhones don't

2. MY headphones don't apper as and output and they won't connect properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY headphones don't apper as and output and they won't connect properly: its simple my headphones have been working fine for every device for a year now now all the sudden when I connect them the sound places out the speakers of my dell laptop also when I looked in the outputs of the taskbar, settings, and control panel they were no where to be...
  3. MY headphones don't apper as and output and they won't connect properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY headphones don't apper as and output and they won't connect properly: its simple my headphones have been working fine for every device for a year now now all the sudden when I connect them the sound places out the speakers of my dell laptop also when I looked in the outputs of the taskbar, settings, and control panel they were no where to be...
  4. My Headphones Roccat KHAN AIMO don't emit sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Headphones Roccat KHAN AIMO don't emit sound: Hello, today I've discovered that my headphones don't give any sound. Yesterday everything was fine, though after turning my PC off maybe I had an update, my headphones stopped working on the next day, which is today. I don't know what to do, as my headphones are being...
  5. My Headphones Roccat KHAN AIMO don't emit sound

My Headphones Roccat KHAN AIMO don't emit sound: Hello, today I've discovered that my headphones don't give any sound. Yesterday everything was fine, though after turning my PC off maybe I had an update, my headphones stopped working on the next day, which is today. I don't know what to do, as my headphones are being...
  6. My Headphones Roccat KHAN AIMO don't emit sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My headphones don't work for youtube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphones don't work for youtube: Audio works fine for everything except for youtube. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphones-dont-work-for-youtube/57562c23-12a8-448d-a128-9077b3fad61c
  8. My headphones don't work for youtube

My headphones don't work for youtube: Audio works fine for everything except for youtube. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphones-dont-work-for-youtube/57562c23-12a8-448d-a128-9077b3fad61c
  9. Bluetooth Headphones don't react to Windows 11 Volume Slider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones don't react to Windows 11 Volume Slider: Any bluetooth headphones don't react to the general volume slider. It's not an issue with my headphones, this issue persists with different bluetooth headphones I've tried but wired headphones work as normal. I can change my volume in specific applications, like I can change...
  10. Bluetooth Headphones don't react to Windows 11 Volume Slider

Bluetooth Headphones don't react to Windows 11 Volume Slider: Any bluetooth headphones don't react to the general volume slider. It's not an issue with my headphones, this issue persists with different bluetooth headphones I've tried but wired headphones work as normal. I can change my volume in specific applications, like I can change...