Windows 10: Headphones make crackly sounds while using VAC and Voicemeeter

Discus and support Headphones make crackly sounds while using VAC and Voicemeeter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have been trying to set up Virtual Audio Cable and Voicemeeter now that I have upgraded to Windows 10. I have been trying to use a C-Media USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hazzy6000, Nov 14, 2015.

1. hazzy6000 Win User

Headphones make crackly sounds while using VAC and Voicemeeter

Hi

I have been trying to set up Virtual Audio Cable and Voicemeeter now that I have upgraded to Windows 10.
    I have been trying to use a C-Media USB Microphone through them with USB Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 headphones. However, there is a lot of crackling while listening via headphones, but not when listening through speakers. The crackling is more like it is turning on and off very fast, but i cant tell if it's a problem with the mic or the headset, as sometimes, the crackling is in the recording, and sometimes it's not. I have tried my headphones and microphone in different USB slots, and when i don't use VAC or Voicemeeter, the audio isn't crackly at all.

Please Help!

:)

hazzy6000, Nov 14, 2015

2. No jack information available for Virtual Audio Softwares

My headphones are workig fine. The software "voicemeeter" has no jack information available in sound settings

AniketGoyal, Nov 14, 2015
  3. Sound issue with HTC Windows Phone 8X

It sound software-related and not just a case of blown speaker since sometimes everything sounds fine, sometimes it sounds crackly, and sometimes doesn't work at all. And then a reboot fixes all of my issues for a while. I'm returning the phone and getting
    a replacement. If the new one does it, I guess I'm stuck with it.

EricMorris, Nov 14, 2015
Thema:

Headphones make crackly sounds while using VAC and Voicemeeter

1. Headphones make crackly sounds while using VAC and Voicemeeter - Similar Threads - Headphones crackly sounds

2. Sound isn't working after installing vac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound isn't working after installing vac: Hi.. I was just following some tutorial to install something but the game didn't work so I tried another tutorial which requires me to install VAC Virtual Audio Cable. And all of a sudden sound didn't work and I tried to follow another tutorial but failed, I tried doing it on...
  3. Sound isn't working after installing vac

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound isn't working after installing vac: Hi.. I was just following some tutorial to install something but the game didn't work so I tried another tutorial which requires me to install VAC Virtual Audio Cable. And all of a sudden sound didn't work and I tried to follow another tutorial but failed, I tried doing it on...
  4. Sound crack when using blutooth headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound crack when using blutooth headphone: Whenever I turn on my laptop the sound is clear for few hours. But after few hours the sound starts to crack. The same issue I face multiple times a day. There is no such issue when I disconnect the bluetooth and listen to system's speaker. It gets resolved only when I...
  5. Cracking sound problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cracking sound problem: How to rectify cracking sound problem while browsing or playing internet videos ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cracking-sound-problem/22f8ca84-0b20-44e8-a32f-1cd961b02ccf
  6. Using Voicemeeter Potato /w Alexa, cannot record game/Discord sounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using Voicemeeter Potato /w Alexa, cannot record game/Discord sounds: Hello, I'm not sure if here's the place to be asking this kind of question, but I got to know how to fix this. I currently have an Amazon Echo Dot with an AUX Cable that goes into the Line In port on the back of my computer. Using Voicemeeter Potato & Virtual Audio Cable to...
  7. sound cracking or not working above 30% volume without headphone

sound cracking or not working above 30% volume without headphone: in headphone it work 100% well but without headphone getting problems after 30% volume try troublshoot reinstalled driver ,roll back check enhancement , change format but no solution...
  8. Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones

Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones: ok so the issue goes like this: the audio coming from my laptop will suddenly start cracking and does not stop if I unplug my headphones. I don't remember when it started because it was rare at first but now it is so frequent that it gets extremely annoying and I can barely...
  9. Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones: ok so the issue goes like this: the audio coming from my laptop will suddenly start cracking and does not stop if I unplug my headphones. I don't remember when it started because it was rare at first but now it is so frequent that it gets extremely annoying and I can barely...
  10. No sound after installing Voicemeeter and Realtek drivers.

No sound after installing Voicemeeter and Realtek drivers.: I recently got a new microphone so I decided to download Voicemeeter to customize it. After downloading, the sound completely disappeared. I removed it and the sound came back, but I decided to reinstall it. The sound was gone again so I thought I would re-download the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lifechat lx 3000 crackly microphone

2. voicemeeter causes crackly audio LifeChat LX-3000