Windows 10: Headphones recognized as speakers

Discus and support Headphones recognized as speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently got a gaming desktop from Acer. I’ve had it for a week, it was working fine. I was playing games with it. I left my desktop to go and eat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RyanNevin, Jul 23, 2021.

1. RyanNevin Win User

Headphones recognized as speakers

I recently got a gaming desktop from Acer. I’ve had it for a week, it was working fine. I was playing games with it. I left my desktop to go and eat lunch. The computer went into hibernation mode by it self. It’s normally like that I came back, turned on the Computer and all my audio was messed up. I looked in settings and saw that my headphones were listed as speakers. I went into device manager to see if some how it was disabled. It’s there but it says disconnected and I can’t get it to reconnect. I watched all sorts of videos and read a bunch of articles and nothing. I can use my Bluetoot

:)

RyanNevin, Jul 23, 2021

2. Headphones recognized as Speakers...

Hi Ahri,

Having your headphones recognized as speaker when plugged in at the back of your PC could be the reason why the audio is low. To help us isolate the problem, we suggest running first the audio troubleshooter from the link Fix
    sound problems

In case the issue persists, then let's remap or retask your Realtek audio jack and see if it addresses the issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Realtek HD Audio Manager.
    • In the back panel, right click the option where your headphone is connected.
    • Choose the option Connector Retasking, then select Headphone.

Feel free to update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Speaker recognized as headphones.

Hello @auioohi , welcome to tenforums! Headphones recognized as speakers :)

Change the name of it, (and the icon, if you wish)

Headphones recognized as speakers [​IMG]

Headphones recognized as speakers [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 23, 2021
  4. AhriChan Win User

Headphones recognized as Speakers...

Thanks for the Reply!,

So i tried the Troubleshooting option, but sadly it didnt help, it still was Quiet and the Headphones are still listed as 'Speakers' in the Sound Options, Screenshot:

Headphones recognized as speakers 83a5f9fe-bd83-4816-9bc0-aa31420d0faf.jpg

So i tried to do the Realtek Steps,

I opened the Realtek HD Audio Manager, then right clicked on the Green Jack (where my headphones are connected) but nothing happens.. I can double click and right click on it all-day, but nothing happens, nor any options open.

Headphones recognized as speakers 32e85868-94aa-4adb-a49f-9a020808e256.jpg

AhriChan, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Headphones recognized as speakers - Similar Threads - Headphones recognized speakers

2. Headphones recognized as Speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones recognized as Speakers: im just ading the answer here since i researched a lot for an answer and none was helpful , this helped me if it might work for you after the last step you can rename your realtech hd 2nd audo to headphones :...
  3. Headphones recognized as Speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones recognized as Speakers: im just ading the answer here since i researched a lot for an answer and none was helpful , this helped me if it might work for you after the last step you can rename your realtech hd 2nd audo to headphones :...
  4. Headphones recognized as Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Headphones recognized as Speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones recognized as Speakers: So recently my headphones Hyperx Cloud 2 didn't work anymore there was this static noise so i send them to the company where i got them from to repair them and they said they could not repair them so i got my money back and i got a new pair of Hyperx cloud 2s but now they...
  6. Headphones recognized as Speakers

Headphones recognized as Speakers: So recently my headphones Hyperx Cloud 2 didn't work anymore there was this static noise so i send them to the company where i got them from to repair them and they said they could not repair them so i got my money back and i got a new pair of Hyperx cloud 2s but now they...
  7. Headphones recognized as Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Headphone recognized as speakers

Headphone recognized as speakers: I recently bought the Eksa 900 pro headset, and, because I want the lights on the headset to be used, I use the usb connection mode. Here comes the problem: when I connect my headset do the computer, who doesn't have either realtek HD audio manager nor realtek audio console,...
  9. Headphone recognized as speakers

Headphone recognized as speakers: I have a pair of rear speakers and table microphone plugged in to the rear jacks and headset plugged in to the front, all devices are working fine except that the computer doesn't distinguish between speakers and headphones as my headset is recognized as speakers. Is it...
  10. Speaker recognized as headphones.

Speaker recognized as headphones.: Hello, this is my first but not last post. Happy NY, in between. *Smile I have bluetooth speaker Sony SRS-XB10 that is always recognized as headphones. I'm pissed off and I don't know what's problem and how can I fix it. Google didn't help! 101924