Windows 10: Headphones stopped working

Discus and support Headphones stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just installed 10, and my headphones have gone dead. When I unplug them, the sound works normally through a connection to my hifi set. The headphones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eddiepop, Sep 12, 2015.

1. eddiepop Win User

Headphones stopped working

Just installed 10, and my headphones have gone dead. When I unplug them, the sound works normally through a connection to my hifi set. The headphones work all right when connected to my Mac. How can I get Windows 10 to recognize the headphones?

:)

eddiepop, Sep 12, 2015
  2. dphamelin Win User

audio problems with windows 10 upgrade

upgraded to windows 10 on my laptop. Internal speakers stopped working, while my headphones worked fine. Uninstalled driver and restarted laptop - internal speakers started working, but headphones stopped working. Headphones no longer show up in sound
    file of control panel. Can anyone please help

dphamelin, Sep 12, 2015
  3. EARPHONE PROBLEM

Why my earphone has stopped working after using headphone in Lumia 820 only Loudspeaker and headphones work?

GODWINKATEMI, Sep 12, 2015
Thema:

Headphones stopped working

1. Headphones stopped working - Similar Threads - Headphones stopped working

2. Headphones stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones stopped working: After unplugging the headphones and plugging then back in to my laptop the sound stopped coming. Speakers still work, headphones also work in conjunction with my smartphone, but not on PC.I've ran this test: and I DO hear the test sound in the headphones, but nothing in the...
  3. Headphones stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones stopped working: After unplugging the headphones and plugging then back in to my laptop the sound stopped coming. Speakers still work, headphones also work in conjunction with my smartphone, but not on PC.I've ran this test: and I DO hear the test sound in the headphones, but nothing in the...
  4. Bluetooth headphones stop working randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones stop working randomly: Hello good day. It says my headphones are plugged in, even if I turn them off, and if I try to remove them it says "they can't be removed". I try to turn off bluetooth, but when I click on a different tab and turn it back on, I turn it back on. I tried to remove the earphone...
  5. buttons on my headphones stop working

buttons on my headphones stop working: HelloAs the title says, the buttons to raise, lower or mute the sound of my headphones stop working for no reason. They work again if I modify the sound, either with the keyboard buttons or the soundbar on the taskbar.I have tried both with formatting and driver update, but...
  6. Headphones stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones stopped working: My headphones just randomly stopped working and I know it isn't the headphones fault as no pairs work I can still get sound out my monitor but no where else any help would be appreciated submitted by /u/totan39 [link] [comments]...
  7. Headphones stopped working all of a sudden at work

Headphones stopped working all of a sudden at work: I had an issue where my headphones suddenly stopped working, and while troubleshooting went through all the possible online solutions: making sure drivers were updated, sound was on and off mute, checked the sound setting for correct default etc., all to no avail. I found an...
  8. Headphones stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Headphones stopped working after update: I am facing an issue with headphones after the update. They won’t work when I plug them in the headphone jack on the front panel or the speakers. Thank you in advance...
  9. headphones stop youtube working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    headphones stop youtube working.: When I attach my headphones via the Jack plug youtube videos stop playing, goes black and displays error message. Video restarts when Jack unplugged. This problem only started recently. Have not changed headphones....
  10. Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.: HI, My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices. Any ideas? [img] 34800

Users found this page by searching for:

1. headset suddently stopped working