Windows 10: "Heads Up" about Outlook.com (Preview) and forwarded e-mails

Discus and support "Heads Up" about Outlook.com (Preview) and forwarded e-mails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; If you are using multiple Hotmail/Outlook accounts with forwarding set up, and one of them gets upgraded to the Preview version of a new Outlook.com... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ARYLIOA, Sep 16, 2015.

1. ARYLIOA Win User

"Heads Up" about Outlook.com (Preview) and forwarded e-mails

If you are using multiple Hotmail/Outlook accounts with forwarding set up, and one of them gets upgraded to the Preview version of a new Outlook.com you may be losing mail.

Microsoft is incorporating a new version of Outlook into Office365 and has changed some Hotmail/Outlook accounts to the new, preview, version. All of a sudden, some of my correspondents were telling me all their e-mail to me was being returned. It turned out it was the e-mail addressed to the account which was upgraded.

I contacted MS support last weekend and after a really great telephone session with one of their engineers and using one of my correspondents sending test e-mails, we found that the preview account was receiving the e-mail properly, but when it tried to forward it to the "master" account, that account did not recognize the preview account and marked the e-mail as undeliverable. Unfortunately, as the preview account set up the forwarding, it did not keep a copy of the e-mail, as designed. After all, it should be in the master account. That meant all trace except the undeliverable notice was lost.

We also determined that reversing the roles of the two accounts still failed to make the forwarding work. There is no "promise date" for correcting this known deficiency.

I suspect rather than correct this situation they will accelerate the conversion to the new Outlook.com version. Until that happens, forwarding will only work when between accounts using the old Hotmail/Outlook or between accounts using the the Preview version of the new Outlook.com. And you will lose any mail which one type of account tries to send to the other. The only current solution appears to be to treat each type of account separately until all Hotmail/Outlook accounts are running the same versions and delete any forwarding set up between incompatible accounts.

:)

ARYLIOA, Sep 16, 2015
  2. hitch_11 Win User

about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia "Heads Up" about Outlook.com (Preview) and forwarded e-mails :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Sep 16, 2015
  3. Agape7 Win User
    E-mail Setup

I'm using Nokia Asha 501. My e-mail clients are Yahoo! Mail, Gmail and Outlook.com. Outlook.com came with a recent update and since then it has become impossible to set up my e-mail boxes. The usual message is "There was a problem with secure connection".

Agape7, Sep 16, 2015
Thema:

"Heads Up" about Outlook.com (Preview) and forwarded e-mails

1. "Heads Up" about Outlook.com (Preview) and forwarded e-mails - Similar Threads - Heads Outlook com

2. Outlook e-mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook e-mails: My e-mails will not download from AOL into my Outlook. Also, I am having an issue with attachments to my e-mails in Outlook. When I click on the attachment, I get the following error message: Your organization's polices are preventing us from completing this action for you....
  3. Outlook e-mails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook e-mails: My e-mails will not download from AOL into my Outlook. Also, I am having an issue with attachments to my e-mails in Outlook. When I click on the attachment, I get the following error message: Your organization's polices are preventing us from completing this action for you....
  4. Is there an easy way to forward e-mails as attachments?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there an easy way to forward e-mails as attachments?: when ever I get Pshing e-mails I always forward to the financial institution its falsely representing , and most of them want it forwarded as an attachment. with other windows mail apps exp. outlook it gave you an option to do so, but with windows 10 mail you need to save...
  5. Migrating Outlook e-mail to a laptop.

in Browsers and Email
    Migrating Outlook e-mail to a laptop.: I have a couple of Windows 10 Pro Desktops. One I need to install another motherboard and the second one all of sudden after a long time of use stopped recognizing my bios and Windows 10 admin password (which are the same). I recently purchased a Windows 10 "Home" laptop...
  6. Printing Internet e-mail (Outlook)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing Internet e-mail (Outlook): I am able to print anything from my computer EXCEPT when trying to print directly from my internet browser (Edge). Is a setting incorrect? I have re-booted printer & PC but this did not help. Ideas?...
  7. Cannot Receive e-mail on Mail or Outlook

Cannot Receive e-mail on Mail or Outlook: I'm no longer able to receive e-mail on a POP account through Outlook 2010 or Mail apps. Windows keeps asking for the password, and I keep entering it. I re-entered the password in the two apps, and still, it gets rejected. The password hasn't been changed, and it still...
  8. Outlook Blocking Incominh e-mails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Blocking Incominh e-mails: After setting up Microsoft Account on New Computer, Outlook is blocking all incoming emails and asking for the sender to set up an Outlook Account. How can I stop this?...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...
  10. Importing Outlook Express E-mail

in Browsers and Email
    Importing Outlook Express E-mail: My parents Windows 7 laptop fried recently, I got them a new HP 350 G2 which came with Win8.1 and i upgraded to 10. My father used to use outlook express with an email through his ISP, and the only way I see to import that email into a new account involves being on the...