Windows 10: Headset isnt detected when I start windows

Discus and support Headset isnt detected when I start windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a G35 headset and I plugged it in the back of my computer. Now, when I start Windows, its not detected until I re plug it in. Its only with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sammyandsam, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Headset isnt detected when I start windows

I have a G35 headset and I plugged it in the back of my computer. Now, when I start Windows, its not detected until I re plug it in. Its only with this headset, nothing else too. The USB works because I re plug it in again and it detects again.
    I have no idea why it is doing this. My sound card is Realtek.

:)

sammyandsam, Jan 13, 2016
  2. Adecool Win User

(Solved) How do i get a headset working on Windows 10?

The headset in that picture isn't the Microsoft one, its a different headset. The Microsoft headset ISNT show up.

Adecool, Jan 13, 2016
  3. help audio

my usb headset isnt working not being detected at all

jackbultitude, Jan 13, 2016
  4. Atomic77 Win User

Headset isnt detected when I start windows

Um maybe its something having to do with windows 10 drivers for that headset or maybe the USB port faulty.

Atomic77, Jan 13, 2016
  5. The port is fine. I re plugged it in to the same port and it works fine. I'm going to see if the Logitech gaming program is outdated, since I recently install a bunch of Windows Updates and never checked it.

sammyandsam, Jan 13, 2016
  6. Update:
    The problem seems to be fixed, it detects on start up now.

sammyandsam, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Headset isnt detected when I start windows

1. Headset isnt detected when I start windows - Similar Threads - Headset isnt detected

2. Not detecting headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not detecting headset: The device, does not exist according to the pc.I have already updated/rolled back the drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-detecting-headset/8b820d3a-4c4e-4480-bc14-faa2542e1a32
  3. Why is my pc detecting my microphone when it isnt plugged in, but isnt detecting it when it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc detecting my microphone when it isnt plugged in, but isnt detecting it when it...: so I have bought a new corsair jack off the official website and for some reason every time I plug in my mic it isn't detected, if I unplug the mic and leave the jack in it is suddenly detecting my mic. is there any way to fix this? Also my audio is working perfectly fine,...
  4. Why is my pc detecting my microphone when it isnt plugged in, but isnt detecting it when it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my pc detecting my microphone when it isnt plugged in, but isnt detecting it when it...: so I have bought a new corsair jack off the official website and for some reason every time I plug in my mic it isn't detected, if I unplug the mic and leave the jack in it is suddenly detecting my mic. is there any way to fix this? Also my audio is working perfectly fine,...
  5. WINDOWS ISNT DETECTING HEADSET MICROPHONE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS ISNT DETECTING HEADSET MICROPHONE: windows isnt detecting my headset microphone, first it was the issue where i couldnt connect to my headset stereo option only to wireless one...after that i did the DSIM fix from cmd and now stereo working perfectly but microphone not working. it doesnt show my headset...
  6. WINDOWS ISNT DETECTING HEADSET MICROPHONE

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS ISNT DETECTING HEADSET MICROPHONE: windows isnt detecting my headset microphone, first it was the issue where i couldnt connect to my headset stereo option only to wireless one...after that i did the DSIM fix from cmd and now stereo working perfectly but microphone not working. it doesnt show my headset...
  7. WINDOWS ISNT DETECTING HEADSET MICROPHONE

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows Not detecting Headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Not detecting Headset: Whenever I accidentally pull the headset cable out of my computer, when I plug it back in it is not detected, the only time it gets detected is if I fully restart my computer. I have updated audio drivers, set the headset as my default device and my pc is up to date. I am on...
  9. Headset microphone isnt working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset microphone isnt working: Hi! I recently got a new headset Kotion Each G2000 But when I plug it into my laptop the microphone that the computer is using is the one from my laptop, although the headset works well. I checked the control panel to see if my device was disabled but it didnt appear any new...
  10. My computer isnt detecting my headset as being a headset, just headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer isnt detecting my headset as being a headset, just headphones: I beleive the issue is that the pop up dialog box is not popping up so I can select headset. Is there any way to make it pop up. submitted by /u/epic1107 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0uucj/my_computer_isnt_detecting_my_headset_as_being_a/