Windows 10: Headset isnt detected when I start windows

Discus and support Headset isnt detected when I start windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a G35 headset and I plugged it in the back of my computer. Now, when I start Windows, its not detected until I re plug it in. Its only with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sammyandsam, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Headset isnt detected when I start windows

I have a G35 headset and I plugged it in the back of my computer. Now, when I start Windows, its not detected until I re plug it in. Its only with this headset, nothing else too. The USB works because I re plug it in again and it detects again.
    I have no idea why it is doing this. My sound card is Realtek.

:)

sammyandsam, Jan 13, 2016
  2. Adecool Win User

(Solved) How do i get a headset working on Windows 10?

The headset in that picture isn't the Microsoft one, its a different headset. The Microsoft headset ISNT show up.

Adecool, Jan 13, 2016
  3. help audio

my usb headset isnt working not being detected at all

jackbultitude, Jan 13, 2016
  4. Atomic77 Win User

Headset isnt detected when I start windows

Um maybe its something having to do with windows 10 drivers for that headset or maybe the USB port faulty.

Atomic77, Jan 13, 2016
  5. The port is fine. I re plugged it in to the same port and it works fine. I'm going to see if the Logitech gaming program is outdated, since I recently install a bunch of Windows Updates and never checked it.

sammyandsam, Jan 13, 2016
  6. Update:
    The problem seems to be fixed, it detects on start up now.

sammyandsam, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Headset isnt detected when I start windows

1. Headset isnt detected when I start windows - Similar Threads - Headset isnt detected

2. Windows 10 Headset detection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Headset detection: I know questions like this have been asked a million times but nothing helps. I have an Acer Predator Helios 300 running Windows 10 Home. When I plug in my headset the audio plays through like normal but it doesn't recognize there is something plugged in and settings says...
  3. Headset Microphone not detected Windows 10

Headset Microphone not detected Windows 10: I have my headset plugged into the front of my PC. The headset has only one jack, the audio one, but should be able to communicate because of the three rings on it. My problem is that windows doesn't see that microphone at ALL. YES, I have tried right clicking the "volume...
  4. My microphone on my headset isnt working Windows 10

My microphone on my headset isnt working Windows 10: recently bought a new headset (Plantronics rig 300hx). I play on my laptop that is connected to my monitor. the sound is coming from my headset but my microphone is not working. my laptop is using my default laptop microphone. I have tried to change it in recording tab but my...
  5. Windows Update Does Not Detect Headset

Windows Update Does Not Detect Headset: I plug in my headphones and they half work: I hear sound out of them. However, Windows does not display them in the devices list. The most recent update has made it impossible for me to use them as a mic because of this. Before the update, I have always plugged in my...
  6. laptop not detecting headset microphone

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop not detecting headset microphone: I recently bought a new headset with a microphone and I can hear audio through the headset but my mic is not detected and it is still using my default Realtek computer microphone. I've tried looking for hidden microphones but there are none. I've re-installed my Realtek HD...
  7. USB headset not detected?

USB headset not detected?: Hello, I recently bought an Onikuma K5 headset for my PC (Over Powered PC, windows10 ). Whenever I plug my headset in the USB port it doesn't show up in my devices or in my audio settings. I'll have the headphone and mic jacks plugged into my computer as well, and I can't...
  8. USB headset not detecting.

USB headset not detecting.: I got headset for my PC today. It is both headphones and microphones. Although I can use the 3.5mm jack, full functionality is offered through the USB port. However, upon plugging in the USB, the headset is not detected. Other devices work fine in all USB ports. I have...
  9. Headset microphone not detected by windows

Headset microphone not detected by windows: Built-in mic on my laptop picks up every sound in my house, so I got a nice set of cans with a mic built in. Mic don't work. Doesn't show up anywhere on my computer at all, whatsoever. Not in recording devices, anything. why...
  10. Jacks not detecting headset

Jacks not detecting headset: I recentley did a complete reinstall of Windows 10 onto my computer, deleting everything else on the drives along with it. However now when I plug my headset into either the front or rear jacks Windows is not detecting anything. I have installed the newest Realtek HD Audio...