Windows 10: headset JBL E55BT Quincy Edition por bluetooth

Discus and support headset JBL E55BT Quincy Edition por bluetooth in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; eu comprei um redset JBL E55BT Quincy Edition e um adaptador bluetooth mas quando conecto no computador a qualidade de som fica muito baixa sendo que... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ryujaQB, Aug 3, 2018.

1. ryujaQB Win User

headset JBL E55BT Quincy Edition por bluetooth

eu comprei um redset JBL E55BT Quincy Edition e um adaptador bluetooth mas quando conecto no computador a qualidade de som fica muito baixa sendo que se for conectado em um aparelho celular o audio fica com o som normal e no computador fica com chiado e ruim

:)

ryujaQB, Aug 3, 2018
  2. mschore Win User

Bluetooth Headphones Not Connecting Properly

I have several quality Bluetooth headphones:

- JBL 750NC

- JBL E55BT Quincy Editon

- Sony WF-100X

All 3 of these exhibit the same behavior. When first connected the headphones connect as voice only. To get them to a point where they can be used for playback I have to open the Bluetooth app and disconnect and reconnect the device.

This is very disappointing behavior on the part of the Bluetooth system. Since this is happening for all these different headphones I believe this is a Bluetooth problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

mschore, Aug 3, 2018
  3. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: quote] in Bluetooth Headsets | eBay Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Aug 3, 2018
  4. GlenBint Win User

JBL Bluetooth speakers being detected as headset but don't output any sound.

Original Title: JBL Bluetooth speakers being detected as headset

Hi

since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 ultimate my JBL Bluetooth speakers are being detected as a headset and they don't output any sound.

please help

GlenBint, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

1. headset JBL E55BT Quincy Edition por bluetooth - Similar Threads - headset JBL E55BT

2. My JBL Bluetooth headset is no longer discoverable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My JBL Bluetooth headset is no longer discoverable: My JBL Bluetooth headset is no longer discoverable. It worked perfectly yesterday. How do I connect to the device or update it's specific bluetooth driver if I cannot discover it? Initially I could not connect to it when it was listed and the device was turned on, so I choose...
  3. My JBL Bluetooth headset is no longer discoverable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My JBL Bluetooth headset is no longer discoverable: My JBL Bluetooth headset is no longer discoverable. It worked perfectly yesterday. How do I connect to the device or update it's specific bluetooth driver if I cannot discover it? Initially I could not connect to it when it was listed and the device was turned on, so I choose...
  4. Window 11 Bluetooth can't detect my Bluetooth Razer Mouse v6 and Bluetooth JBL Headset...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Bluetooth can't detect my Bluetooth Razer Mouse v6 and Bluetooth JBL Headset...: Tried multiple ways to fix it but still not working, restart, troubleshoot Bluetooth, change Bluetooth User Support Service. No matter what my device can't be able to detect either my Mouse or headset, anything else works fine. Please let me know if anyone else got the same...
  5. Window 11 Bluetooth can't detect my Bluetooth Razer Mouse v6 and Bluetooth JBL Headset...

Window 11 Bluetooth can't detect my Bluetooth Razer Mouse v6 and Bluetooth JBL Headset...: Tried multiple ways to fix it but still not working, restart, troubleshoot Bluetooth, change Bluetooth User Support Service. No matter what my device can't be able to detect either my Mouse or headset, anything else works fine. Please let me know if anyone else got the same...
  6. Bluetooth headset JBL tws115

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset JBL tws115: My Bluetooth headset JBL tws115 is paired and connected using a CSRv5.0 to windows 10 using microsofts drivers.I get audio thru the headphone setting, but no audio thru the headset setting and if I check the recording tab on windows sound setting it freezes.Any suggestions on...
  7. Bluetooth headset JBL tws115

Bluetooth headset JBL tws115: My Bluetooth headset JBL tws115 is paired and connected using a CSRv5.0 to windows 10 using microsofts drivers.I get audio thru the headphone setting, but no audio thru the headset setting and if I check the recording tab on windows sound setting it freezes.Any suggestions on...
  8. Bluetooth headset JBL tws115

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. JBL 500 BT headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JBL 500 BT headset: I recently acquired the headset both me and me girlfrend bought one, and both came with the same issue and since day one noted that there was an issue with video calls in my laptop with Windows 10, the issue was that every sound was emited like robotic and nothing can be...
  10. JBL E55BT no longer connect to the laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JBL E55BT no longer connect to the laptop?: I have been having problems with my headphones for a few minutes now. First the sound suddenly disappeared when I watched a video and now they don't connect to the laptop at all I already tried to remove the device. But my laptop can't find the headphones anymore I've had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect jbl e55BT to WINDOWS 10

2. how to connect jbl e55bt with windows 10