Windows 10: Headset Micorphone Volume Slider issue.

Discus and support Headset Micorphone Volume Slider issue. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was trying to skype a fellow mate when he said he couldent hear me. So i went to my recording devices and saw that my microphone volume was at 0. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by deathwing5678, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Headset Micorphone Volume Slider issue.

I was trying to skype a fellow mate when he said he couldent hear me. So i went to my recording devices and saw that my microphone volume was at 0. I tried to turn it up but it just went back to 0. Now its Glitching out between 0 and 5... No idea how to fix this. I plugged the headset into a different USB and nothing. Plugged my webcam in and the same thing happened....
    Headset Micorphone Volume Slider issue. [​IMG]

:)

deathwing5678, Jul 29, 2015

2. Windows volume control slider does not affect headset

I have a Sony Gold Wireless Headset that I have been using for quite a few months now, and until yesterday they had worked flawlessly. Yesterday, I was messing around with options trying to do something and now the volume slider does not affect the headsets
    output volume. It says I am changing the volume for "Sony Headset (Wireless Stereo Headset)" but the volume does not change unless I do it manually on the headset. For months, I was able to control the volume on the PC itself. Any help would be fantastic!

PS, This problem was happening before I upgraded to Windows 10, so the upgrade is not the issue.

AdamTheZombie, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Nokia Maps voice guidance volume on bluetooth stereo issue

Something else I've just noticed, is that when the handset is bluetooth connected to the stereo it seems to disable the volume slider altogether, because whether I'm trying to adjust the volume on maps or the music player nothing happens until I adjust
    it all the way down to mute. Perhaps it's an incompatibility issue with the stereo unit because I also have a stereo bluetooth headset which works perfectly with the volume slider..?

timster2009, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Headset Micorphone Volume Slider issue.

1. Headset Micorphone Volume Slider issue. - Similar Threads - Headset Micorphone Volume

2. volume slider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume slider: the volume slider which pop's up when you click the sound keys on the keyboard they don't show up nowi had turned of the thing in a app but now the app wont open this slider wont come now help!...
  3. volume slider

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    volume slider: the volume slider which pop's up when you click the sound keys on the keyboard they don't show up nowi had turned of the thing in a app but now the app wont open this slider wont come now help!...
  4. volume slider

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Win 10 volume slider jumping issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 volume slider jumping issue: Hi, I was using Spotify and an image editing software at the same time when it happened. First, the audio becomes stuttering. Then, the audio goes off no audio, so I try to adjust the volume slider sound level to test it. However, I became aware that the slider keeps...
  6. Volume slider in taskbar

Volume slider in taskbar: I'm looking for a way to add a volume slider in the taskbar, not the system tray does anyone know how to do this? All my searches talk about missing Icon in the system tray, I wish to have it always open in the taskbar....
  7. Volume slider lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume slider lag: I have a keyboard (G910) that has a volume slider on it, but all of the sudden my volume slider lags if I lower and raise it kind of fast. It never used to do this though. I know it's not something I'll ever really do but I'm afraid that this lag might cause lag in other...
  8. volume slider

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    volume slider: I can see the speaker on the left of the taskbar next to the Time, Date & Year, but when I click it or right click it nothing happens. This happened after the last win10 update a few days ago. Any help will be appreciated. Thnks...
  9. Volume Slider Broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume Slider Broken: Hello, I own an HP Envy laptop with Windows 10 on it, and recently out of the blue my volume slider broke. The issue is that the volume keeps going down automatically, even when I use the volume slider to push it back up. So first I tried turning off the action keys from...
  10. micorphone

micorphone: How do I suppress all audio output when recording with a mic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/micorphone/a80edcf1-ecd8-450d-8681-a6ba43d589f5