Windows 10: Headset works, kinda

Discus and support Headset works, kinda in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an acer aspire e 15 and I tried lots of stuff. The audio works fine, but it doesn't show up on settings or anything else. I went to the past... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mazuar, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Mazuar Win User

Headset works, kinda

I have an acer aspire e 15 and I tried lots of stuff. The audio works fine, but it doesn't show up on settings or anything else. I went to the past updates. I trouble shot everything. I did almost everything that I can to get this headset to work. Please help. I need a different way. This is my 2nd time posting this. Thanks!

:)

Mazuar, Aug 6, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Headset works, kinda :p

cadaveca, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Headset not working

Hi Mathieu,

We need to know if the issue is with the computer or headset. To isolate the concern, provide us the following information:

• Are you using a laptop or a desktop?
    • If you're using a laptop, does the built-in speaker works?
    • Are you using a USB headset or does your headset has a 3.5mm jack?
    • Do your headset works on other devices?
    • Have you tried using other headsets on your computer?
    In the meantime, follow the troubleshooting steps found on this link. The link provided different troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the issue.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Aug 6, 2018
  4. AppleB Win User

Headset works, kinda

New headset

My headset broke and im looking for a good headset to use while playing Cod4. any suggestions? I kinda fell in love with the steelseries sibv2 but whats your opinions?

AppleB, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Headset works, kinda

1. Headset works, kinda - Similar Threads - Headset works kinda

2. Performance is kinda slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Performance is kinda slow: I have a hp compaq presario CQ57 which is windows 8 and as 0mb vRam in which I can't play games of my choice. If I upgrade it to windows 10 will the vram changes which can allow me to play my desirable game? And I can't open the Microsoft store on the windows 8...
  3. Sleep to "kinda awake."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep to "kinda awake.": I have a brand new less than 1 week old MSI PRO DP21 13M-497US Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5-13400 running Windows 11 22H2. When it goes to sleep and I try to wake it via mouse, keyboard or power button I get a signal from them monitor, a beep that something connected, a...
  4. ownership problems... kinda

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ownership problems... kinda: I was messing with ownership settings I only have one account on my pc so idk what I was doing and it was kinda dum but the problem I have is not really a big one it is just an annoyance anything I downloaded since then now has a lock symbol on the top right of the folder . I...
  5. ownership problems... kinda

in Windows 10 Customization
    ownership problems... kinda: I was messing with ownership settings I only have one account on my pc so idk what I was doing and it was kinda dum but the problem I have is not really a big one it is just an annoyance anything I downloaded since then now has a lock symbol on the top right of the folder . I...
  6. Headset Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset Not Working: This may be a very wordy explanation as of now, but I'd like to give all the info on the table, or at least as much as I currently know. I recently had a new PC come in that was prebuilt and had two audio jacks one input, one output. It currently runs on the Realtek Audio...
  7. Headset not working

Headset not working: So I have a headset that has a microphone, headphone, and another plug, but yesterday it started to be weird: and whenever I plug in my microphone cord, the headset sometimes disconnects altogether. Realtek audio, to be specific. If there's any more detail I can provide, I'll...
  8. Kinda confusing problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kinda confusing problem: For some reason nothing on chrome has sound. When I open chrome and go on a website that has a video I can hear the sound but if I try to watch another video the sound isn't working. If I close the window and reopen chrome the first video has sound but the next ones don't....
  9. Microsoft.NET\Framework error kinda?! not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft.NET\Framework error kinda?! not working: "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\clrijit.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.Error...
  10. Headset not working

Headset not working: I've been having this problem saying I don't have a mic plugged in, but I hear sound, its just whenever I go on a call with my friends they say they cant hear me. Yes I am using a headset. I've tried Windows + X and doing all that. I was wondering if I needed to buy a sepret...