Windows 10: Hearts and Solitaire Games in Windows 10

Discus and support Hearts and Solitaire Games in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Where can I download these games, ones that will work in Windows 10, 32 bit version. I tried one link shown here, but after going through the download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by w1ksz, Aug 14, 2015.

1. w1ksz Win User

Hearts and Solitaire Games in Windows 10

Where can I download these games, ones that will work in Windows 10, 32 bit version.
    I tried one link shown here, but after going through the download and installation, there
    was nothing in the folder ??

Thanks,

rs

:)

w1ksz, Aug 14, 2015

2. No Games on Windows 10

I recently installed Windows 10, previously had Windows 7. There are no games (Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, Hearts) on Windows 10. Can Microsoft provide the Windows 7 versions of those games for me?

GamesLover, Aug 14, 2015
  3. HEARTS

how do i get hearts on windows 10

I install the two version of hearts that windows 10 had in there store. They both suck. Nothing like windows 7 hearts. You can't change the players names, change the type of cards you want to used, changes the color of table cloths and you can add sound
    also if you like to.

Windows 10 offer none of the above. There hearts has advertisement on
    both side of their players and down at the bottom middle which is very
    distracted when your trying to play hearts. your trying to lured us away from playing heart. When windows first came out in 98 up to windows 7 you had the games that everyone like or love. Why in the world did Microsoft take our games from us.
    Solitaire, Minesweeper, and Hearts Games that come pre-installed on Windows 7 will be removed as part of installing the Windows 10 upgrade. Please bring back our original games we had up two Windows 7 that I know of.
    Solitaire, Minesweeper, and Hearts Games. Microsoft I bet you upset millions of peoples by doing this

Microsoft Do The Right Thing. Please

WILLIAM NEWHALL, Aug 14, 2015
  4. XERXESII Win User

Solitaire is included in the preinstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection and is called Klondike.

As for Hearts, there are many games called Hearts or similar in the Store. None are the classic Microsoft Hearts (at least not at the time that I write this).

I think the above is the simplest, best way to play these games.

However, if this is not what you are looking for and you must have the exact classic versions, this YouTube video seems to explain a method to obtain them. I have not tried. Get Windows 7 Games in Windows 8-10 (Updated!) - YouTube

XERXESII, Aug 14, 2015
  5. topgundcp Win User
    topgundcp, Aug 14, 2015
  6. w1ksz Win User
    That's the one I tried, with no luck. Interesting that a search with MS Edge leads you mostly to MS Sites.
    It wasn't until I went back to Google that I found a site that had what I needed. So it looks like I am
    good for now.

Thanks for the replies,

rs

w1ksz, Aug 14, 2015
  7. Gary Win User
    It worked for me just fine.

8. w1ksz Win User

Welcome to the wonderful world of software ...

rs

w1ksz, Aug 14, 2015
  9. FiveDogs Win User
    Get Windows 7 games for Windows 10

Windows 7 had a set of nice, beautiful games including the classic card games with new shiny graphics and some great new games from Vista like Chess Titans, Mahjong Titans and Purble Place. For some reason, Microsoft decided to discontinue these games and offers bloated Modern games from the Store instead. For fans of the original Windows 7 games, here is a simple tutorial to revive them on Windows 10.
    Site: http://winaero.com/blog/get-windows-...or-windows-10/

FiveDogs, Aug 22, 2015
  10. bmarconi Win User
    Hey guys, thanks so much for the replies. the two versions both worked successfully on my computer. Thanks to the poster and messenger! haha

bmarconi, Nov 2, 2015
  11. NealK Win User
    As for Solitaire, I opened file explorer in Windows 10 then created a folder under C:\ with the name Solitaire. I copied the files "sol" and cards.dell from XP and move to the folder, I then right clicked on "sol" and created a shortcut. closed file explorer and there it was on my desktop double clicked and I was playing solitaire

Good Luck
    Neal

NealK, Nov 7, 2015
  12. spapakons Win User
    An alternative is to copy the folder Microsoft Games from Windows 7 32-bit and paste it into Program Files of your Windows 10 installation. Then you will have to copy some specific DLL files to C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 and a .mui file to C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\EN-US Finally you have to run the patch with admin rights (right-click and Run as Administrator) to patch the executables and make them compatible to Windows 8/10. The procedure is described here. I would upload the patch, but I don't know if we can or allowed to upload files in this forum.

PS 1: Windows Defender or your antivirus may detect the patch as malware and delete it. Disable Windows Defender or your antivirus before downloading and applying the patch.

PS 2: Contrary to what the above link says, in 64-bit Windows you must again copy the Microsoft Games folder to the Program Files (not the x86) or it will not work. I have Windows 10 64-bit and I know.

spapakons, Nov 8, 2015
  13. NealK Win User

Sorry that's "cards.dll"

NealK, Nov 8, 2015
  14. Hi I am Dig, new here...
    Can anyone please share direct link to play Klondike Solitaire? I don't wish to download *Sad

digsolitaire, Apr 11, 2016
  15. spapakons Win User
    If you refer to the classic Solitaire version from Windows 95 up to Windows 7, then see my post in this thread. If you want the modern Microsoft Solitaire collection for Windows 8 and 10, launch Windows Store and search for Microsoft Solitaire to find it. It's free.

spapakons, Apr 11, 2016
Thema:

1. Hearts and Solitaire Games in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Hearts Solitaire Games

2. Solitaire games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire games: Why should users have to fix the current solitaire problems? it was microsoft that broke it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-games/8a4d5b7e-5904-4dcd-8883-cf5c0780fa26
  3. Solitaire games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire games: Why should users have to fix the current solitaire problems? it was microsoft that broke it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-games/8a4d5b7e-5904-4dcd-8883-cf5c0780fa26
  4. solitaire game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    solitaire game: When I try to play the solitaire game a pop up sometimes appears trying to get me to download another game. How do I stop this pop up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-game/3ca850e7-4250-4106-b0ad-5b2812012f8a
  5. Solitaire games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire games: Hi, I seem to be unable to play Microsoft Solitaire daily challenges and events now. I am a Premium user. error code 124 comes up. If my files are corrupted on their server, how can this be fixed? Do I have to make up another profile and lose all my data from my current...
  6. MY HEART GAME

in Windows 10 Customization
    MY HEART GAME: DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUTNOW AVERY TIME PLAY GAME A ADPOPS UP AFTER HOW DO I FIXIT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-heart-game/b415fbcc-acfe-48ab-bf78-d47fb2ec94c8
  7. Microsoft Hearts Network on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Hearts Network on Windows 10: I'm missing the Microsoft Hearts Network program that came with earlier versions of Windows. Is there a version that I can run on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-hearts-network-on-windows-10/3bdbb6a7-d558-4659-be90-d76a0e319e3b
  8. Hearts game within Windows 10 crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hearts game within Windows 10 crashes: Not an added game, but the one that came onboard Win 10. Sometimes it waits as long as 20 minutes; sometime it crashes immediately upon starting. Frivolous, but now it happens 9 / 10 times. Thanks! 126272
  9. Hearts game within Windows 10 crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    Hearts game within Windows 10 crashes: Not an added game, but the one that came onboard Win 10. Sometimes it waits as long as 20 minutes; sometime it crashes immediately upon starting. Frivolous, but now it happens 9 / 10 times. Thanks! 126272
  10. Windows 7 Games (Hearts, Mahjong, Solitaire etc.)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Games (Hearts, Mahjong, Solitaire etc.): Hi, Can "Windows 7 Games" be installed on Windows 10, and if so, How? Thank you and regards, John P. 59704