Windows 10: Heaven Benchmark results slow on Win 10 Pro 16179 Preview

Discus and support Heaven Benchmark results slow on Win 10 Pro 16179 Preview in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Just installed a new Asus GTX 1070 DUAL o8g graphics card on my desktop. Desktop has 3 separate SSD's (each with its own OS) and the results of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by jm44jg39, Apr 20, 2017.

1. jm44jg39 Win User

Heaven Benchmark results slow on Win 10 Pro 16179 Preview

Just installed a new Asus GTX 1070 DUAL o8g graphics card on my desktop. Desktop has 3 separate SSD's (each with its own OS) and the results of the Heaven bench mark in the new preview build 16179 are disappointing compared to Win 7 HP 64 bit and Win 10 Pro (not preview). The latest Nivida drivers are updated as well as all Windows drivers and updates. Have Run SFC /Scannow on all 3 drives. See results below:

Win 10 Pro (Creators Update)
    FPS: 161.1
    Score: 4058
    Quality: High
    Res: 1920 X 1200

Win 10 Pro 16179 Preview
    FPS: 59.2
    Score: 1491

Win 7 HP 62 bit
    FPS: 164.3
    Score: 4139

The GTX 1070 is ONLY factory over clocked. These results are weird for the 16179 build.

Any thoughts ? *Sad

:)

jm44jg39, Apr 20, 2017
  2. jovi54 Win User

• Windows 10 Update

This computer is not registered with the insider preview program. It has Windows 10 pro installed. I have another one that is and with this Acer Tablet slow preview failed. Went to fast preview with the result that menus are distorted. Maybe I need to reinitiate
    Windows Apps again there.

jovi54, Apr 20, 2017
  3. Crashes persist after clean install and disk checks :-(

Just realised that the benchmark test that I was running in HD Tune Pro was the "File Benchmark" test and not the leftmost "Benchmark" test.

The Benchmark test does compete - image posted below. I'm not sure what these results mean!

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AikAldu-IE2th39DwKCTtQxKTjTj

Triplesilk99, Apr 20, 2017
  4. Dude Win User

It may be the new Game mode features installed in the preview. Looking at the framerate, it appears something may be enabling vsync on the run

5. jm44jg39 Win User
    Is there a way to disable the Vsync?

Update: I did find where to disable Vsync, in the settings,when the program starts. I disabled Vsync and the program crashed and was unable to open it again to re ingage Vsync. Had to uninstall and reinstall to Get Heaven running again.

Still have program running slower than Win 10 pro and Win 7.

jm44jg39, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Heaven Benchmark results slow on Win 10 Pro 16179 Preview - Similar Threads - Heaven Benchmark results

2. Is this result in User Benchmark good for a notebook?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is this result in User Benchmark good for a notebook?: [ATTACH] My hardware: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti (No longer the latest) i5 8300H and 8GB Ram (I will upgrade soon) and 135Watt power supply (if important) I'd also like to know how much you're making. Ist dieses ergebniss in User Benchmark gut für ein...
  3. slow internet win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    slow internet win 10 pro: Hi, just built a new system ... msi x570 pro mboard with amd ryzen 5 3600 and 16gig ram. All up running fine but wired internet slow as hell!! Speed tested at about 9.5Mbps 100mg line on cat5 cable with a file dl speed at 1.1MBps tops across firefox/chrome/edge and...
  4. Pro vs. Enterprise benchmarks...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pro vs. Enterprise benchmarks...: Some sites benchmarking hardware include testing with 10 Pro and Enterprise, like this site. With the limited number of benchmarks, the Enterprise version performs about 7-8% better: [img] Presumably and pretty much standard with benchmarking, the hardware platform is...
  5. Can anyone explain these benchmark results?

Can anyone explain these benchmark results?: [img] This is what the latest version of Samsung Magician shows for my system. I was expecting to see the NVME drive far outperform the SATA drive, but that was not the case. The NVME drive is my boot drive, and the SATA drive is for temp files, My Documents, and general...
  6. Just installed Heaven benchmark and tried to open, met with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just installed Heaven benchmark and tried to open, met with this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mr_Mista444 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efr0nj/just_installed_heaven_benchmark_and_tried_to_open/
  7. Crash while benchmarking Heaven - ejected_by_rule

Crash while benchmarking Heaven - ejected_by_rule: Hey all, First time poster and hoping someone can shed some light. The problems started about 7-10 days ago while played BDO, the video would freeze and depending on how the coin flips the game would completely crash out, or unfreeze. Reliability Monitor would show the...
  8. Crash while benchmarking Heaven - ejected_by_rule

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash while benchmarking Heaven - ejected_by_rule: Hey all, First time poster and hoping someone can shed some light. The problems started about 7-10 days ago while played BDO, the video would freeze and depending on how the coin flips the game would completely crash out, or unfreeze. Reliability Monitor would show the...
  9. Crystal Disk Benchmark results on SSD's and Spinners

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Crystal Disk Benchmark results on SSD's and Spinners: Just did a quick CrystalDiskMark benchmark on my son's computer. His OS drive is an Intel 600p NVMe drive. [img] His storage drive is a Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache 7,200RPM spinner (ST2000DM006). [img] Guess the SSD is a tad faster. 78937
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16179 PC + 15205 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16179 PC + 15205 Mobile: Update April 24th 2017: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15207 for Mobile - Mobile - Windows 10 Forums Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are excited to be releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16179 for...