Windows 10: Hello Everyone

Discus and support Hello Everyone in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Long time Seven Forums member here, just wanted to say hey to Everyone. I have my dvd of 10 ready to go and hope to install it over the weekend and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AddRAM, Oct 3, 2014.

1. AddRAM Win User

Hello Everyone

Long time Seven Forums member here, just wanted to say hey to Everyone. I have my dvd of 10 ready to go and hope to install it over the weekend and give it a proper shakedown *Smile

:)

AddRAM, Oct 3, 2014
  2. nj15 Win User

Hello Everyone..

Welcome to Discussions, Juliezgood.

May we possibly know the model of the phone in question? By any chance you have made any backup file prior in performing a reset of your device? If no backup has been made, I won't be too optimistic as chances are slim to recover those data.

nj15, Oct 3, 2014
  3. Hello Everyone.

I posted a question a while back about win 10 pro refusing to recog. my new motherboard after running fairly well before I upgraded the mobo. Well after all of the replies of help on how to reinstall the win 10 pro I received as an upgrade of win 8 I still
    had to spend the $215.00 for a win 10 pro from ms website. (not a happy camper here) but all things are working now and still looking for a different OS. Just not a big fan of ms anymore.

But Thanks again for all of the advise and wishing all of you well for your summer and Hey Be Safe.

GeorgePauline, Oct 3, 2014
  4. Hello Everyone

Welcome AddRAM.
    Just installed W-10 just a few hours ago fresh on a SSD all by itself.
    So far so good. It installed very quickly. Still some things I'm trying to figure out.
    It is quicker.

Layback Bear, Oct 3, 2014
  5. Lensman Win User
    Hey there AddRam! I just joined myself after lurking on 7&8 Forums.

Lensman, Oct 3, 2014
  6. Howdy AddRAM, Layback Bear & Lensman I too have installed Win 10 to a separate SSD on my main custom rig & as a Virtual Machine on the Laptop. I was very surprised when even the USB 3.0, chipset drivers ect. were installed automatically using the clean install method on the custom rig with only the graphics, mouse & keyboard drivers remaining.

IownAmoneyPit, Oct 3, 2014
  7. I did a clean install on a new SSD.
    Unhooked all drives except the new SSD and installed W-10. I didn't install and drivers my self.
    Just checked and the drivers are up to date including Nvidia for my
    GTX-770.

Layback Bear, Oct 3, 2014
  8. brummyfan Win User

Hello Everyone

Warm welcome to all *Biggrin

brummyfan, Oct 3, 2014
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    Welcome to the forums.
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Oct 3, 2014
  10. Hello and Welcome Brian *Smile

paulpicks21, Oct 3, 2014
  11. Tews Win User
    I knew I'd seen that name before *Wink Welcome aboard, Brian!

12. bromanbro Win User
    Hai.

bromanbro, Oct 3, 2014
  13. Hello Everyone

Welcome to the Forum man *Smile

Fahadking07, Oct 4, 2014
  14. LittleJay Win User
    Welcome to 10 Forums AddRAM!

LittleJay, Oct 4, 2014
  15. There goes the neighborhood *Biggrin
    *Busted Mod alert *Busted
    Welcome Dennis window 10 was your idea *Smile

ThrashZone, Oct 4, 2014
Thema:

Hello Everyone

1. Hello Everyone - Similar Threads - Hello Everyone

2. Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...: Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the Microsoft account that saved the digital license OEM of my windows 10 HOME single language. please....
  3. Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...: Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the Microsoft account that saved the digital license OEM of my windows 10 HOME single language. please....
  4. Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !: i used the tool WhoCrashed but i couldn't understand what the problem, i even got a new ssd and new ram sticks, but no luck, the machine does not overheat, im so frustrated i cant use the pc it keep crashing on me, please help and thank you in advance ! i uploaded the...
  6. hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !

hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !: i used the tool WhoCrashed but i couldn't understand what the problem, i even got a new ssd and new ram sticks, but no luck, the machine does not overheat, im so frustrated i cant use the pc it keep crashing on me, please help and thank you in advance ! i uploaded the...
  7. hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Hello everyone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello everyone: I am a student. Actually yesterday I was updating my laptop Dell Inspiron 15 but accidentally I had shut down the laptop and now it is not working can someone please help me with it....
  9. Hello everyone

Hello everyone: I am a student. Actually yesterday I was updating my laptop Dell Inspiron 15 but accidentally I had shut down the laptop and now it is not working can someone please help me with it....
  10. Hello everyone, how to use VMWare Dynamic Environment Manager to push shortcuts an internal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello everyone, how to use VMWare Dynamic Environment Manager to push shortcuts an internal...: Hello everyone, how to use VMWare Dynamic Environment Manager to push shortcuts an internal website to the user's Start Menu? Thank you : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone-how-to-use-vmware-dynamic/b5f3b129-dc5c-42a3-b787-56b1483cf180