Windows 10: Hello i have usable rams on windows 10

Discus and support Hello i have usable rams on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello , I have 4GB Rams installed , and 2.68GB rams usable , can someone tell me what to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mr.Ledas, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Mr.Ledas Win User

Hello i have usable rams on windows 10

Hello , I have 4GB Rams installed , and 2.68GB rams usable , can someone tell me what to do?

:)

Mr.Ledas, Jul 4, 2018

2. Usable of 8GB Ram

Hello,

I am using Windows 10 32 bit operating system with 8GB Ram. My laptop showing only 1.91 GB Ram usable, PLEASE help me how to used all 8gb ram?

AadilMemon, Jul 4, 2018
  3. udinmx Win User
    Maximum RAM usable on windows 10 x64

I've upgraded my Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with 8GB RAM to Windows 10 Pro x64. But after upgrade to Windows 10 System Properties displayed that RAM detected is 8GB, but only 6,9GB usable. Why windows 10 x64 only detect 6,9GB RAM? In windows 7 8GB RAM detected
    and usable

udinmx, Jul 4, 2018
  4. kressnik Win User

Usable RAM

The RAM is recognized. In BIOS it shows exact amount installed, Windows also shows exact amount installed but limits usable RAM.

kressnik, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Hello i have usable rams on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Hello usable rams

2. Windows 10 usable ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 usable ram: So my hp pavilion 15 notebook has 6 gb ram and it says 3.19 usable, i fixed this by restoring bios to default settings and it turned to 5.19 usable but it happened again and i tried restoring bios to default settings and nothing happened, i need help...
  3. Windows 10 usable ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 usable ram: So my hp pavilion 15 notebook has 6 gb ram and it says 3.19 usable, i fixed this by restoring bios to default settings and it turned to 5.19 usable but it happened again and i tried restoring bios to default settings and nothing happened, i need help...
  4. Windows 10 usable ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Usable Ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usable Ram: I have Windows 11 download with a 64-bit operating system and a x64-based processor but when I check my ram it says I have 8GB of ram but 7.98 usable! Does any know how to get my 7.98 GB of ram back?...
  6. Usable Ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usable Ram: I have Windows 11 download with a 64-bit operating system and a x64-based processor but when I check my ram it says I have 8GB of ram but 7.98 usable! Does any know how to get my 7.98 GB of ram back?...
  7. Usable Ram

Usable Ram: I have 4GB installed on my pc and it says 3.5GB usable only, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usable-ram/7ed6d799-244f-4e07-a295-e364185167d4
  8. Usable RAM.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usable RAM.: Hello, I have 4 GB of RAM installed in my computer. But it shows that only 3.7 is usable. Please help me ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usable-ram/58afd9d1-86a8-4fe7-bcbd-5431b825ab37
  9. Usable RAM

Usable RAM: Hi on my windows 10 x64 x64 system I have 4gigs of memory installed and only 3.2 (3.19) gigs is usable, ive tried booting into the bios and it doesnt give me a option to change my memory, ive also tried msconfig unchecking and checking putting 4092 mb of memory on start up...
  10. Ram usable

Ram usable: When i play fortnite in taskmanager it always show 60 percent r less usage of ram (memory) i i cant use ram more than that .bec beca of thia sometimes games lose frames...