Windows 10: Hello i need help with my keyboard controls

Discus and support Hello i need help with my keyboard controls in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time i press volume key it opens a microsoft site and i dont know how to fix it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Evie Mari, Jun 16, 2024.

1. Evie Mari Win User

Hello i need help with my keyboard controls

Every time i press volume key it opens a microsoft site and i dont know how to fix it.

:)

Evie Mari, Jun 16, 2024

2. win 10 laptop Keyboard Controls.

Hi,

To assist you better please provide us few details,

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you update the driver for the keyboard?

• Are you facing any other issue with the keyboard?

I would suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Hardware troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel
      search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue still persists, Uninstall and Reinstall the Keyboard Drivers.

Uninstall the Keyboard Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Keyboard from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select
      that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

Hope this information helps. Please get back with more details we are glad to help you.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Jun 16, 2024
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    keyboard

Hi ronks,

Windows 10 tablets has a feature to enable and disable the on screen keyboard. We suggest that you disable the on-screen keyboard through the control panel by following the steps below and check if it helps:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type Control Panel and select the top most result.
    • Type ease of access center in the control panel and open it.
    • Click "Use the computer without a mouse or keyboard".
    • Make sure that the "Use on-screen keyboard" is unchecked.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jun 16, 2024
  4. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jun 16, 2024
Thema:

1. Hello i need help with my keyboard controls - Similar Threads - Hello need help

2. Hello i need help with my keyboard controls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello i need help with my keyboard controls: Every time i press volume key it opens a microsoft site and i dont know how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-help-with-my-keyboard-controls/9c4ba605-ff3c-4b4f-842e-b71739eebd76
  3. Hello i need help with my keyboard controls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello i need help with my keyboard controls: Every time i press volume key it opens a microsoft site and i dont know how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-help-with-my-keyboard-controls/9c4ba605-ff3c-4b4f-842e-b71739eebd76
  4. i need help with my controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with my controller: Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the...
  5. i need help with my controller

i need help with my controller: Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the...
  6. i need help with my controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Hello I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I need help: Hello,I purchased laptop online and everything works fine and it runs smooth however the MS Store is not opening. I know I need to sign in to Microsoft account so I did to ensure that my MS Store will work however it is not opening at all. I try to run wsreset but nothing is...
  8. Hello I need help

Hello I need help: I need some help in the icons inside the arrow of system tray. When I click on the arrow and choose any icon there it will not open or it will not turn on at all. Yesterday it is working fine but I dont know what happen why it is not working today. The only thing that Im...
  9. Hello I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello I need help: I hope you're doing fine. Folks of Microsoft I need assistance with my Store never download apps. Its funny since I can download from third party website some apps that I need but I need to download apps from my Store and it is not working. It says something went wrong with...
  10. Hello i need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello i need help: I have a problem . on computerThe problem is that I cannot do anything I cannot open the Windows menu and I cannot do anything. If I click the left mouse button, the browser opens for me and I cannot write anything in the browser and I cannot download anything. Please help me...