Windows 10: hello my laptop keyboard suddenly went crazy first one is if i press my right shift key...

Discus and support hello my laptop keyboard suddenly went crazy first one is if i press my right shift key... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello my laptop keyboard suddenly went crazy first one is if i press my right shift key same time with other letters it's not working , two my shortcut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dennis Kristian Dimoloy, Jun 11, 2024.

1. hello my laptop keyboard suddenly went crazy first one is if i press my right shift key...

hello my laptop keyboard suddenly went crazy first one is if i press my right shift key same time with other letters it's not working , two my shortcut to sleep my laptop is not working like window+L not working , and 3 on browser while im searching something after i typed the first 2 letters it'll voluntarily select other links or other searched history and last my delete key is very annoying after i pressed it then when i open apps in my desktop it'll directly go through my recycle bin

:)

Dennis Kristian Dimoloy, Jun 11, 2024
  2. LTUGamer Win User

Both shift keys

Hello.
    I have problem with Lenovo Idea Pad 100 laptop (OS: WIN10). After replacing HDD into SSD I faced a strange problem. Both Shifts of the keyboard doesn‘t work .
    I have tried to:
    • Check if sticky keys are off. They are off.
    • Connect external keyboard via USB port. Shift keys on external keyboard works good.
    • Check the keyboard on online tester which indicates pressed buttons. It can‘t indicate press of the shift
    • Change several different input languages. The problem is on all of them.
    • Reinstall keyboard driver
    • Check if connection is OK. It is OK.
    • Tried to run computer without screws (I have read in one forum that screws could touch the keyboard from the bottom and it wouldn‘t operate normal)
    I believe that keyboard is not damaged because connector damage could cause just exact part of keyboard failure, while it is impossible to do physical damage for both shifts. Any solutions?

LTUGamer, Jun 11, 2024
  3. RAO_184 Win User
    Keyboard is not working unless i press right shift key for a while

On my laptop system keyboard is not working unless i press the right shift key for a while.. and it is repeating

What i have done trying to solve the problem:

• tested Keyboard with other PC (everything works fine)
    • Search for new driver
    • deinstall driver and restart PC
    • Checked keyboard language
    • Disabled Sticky and Filter Keys
    • run the hardware and devices troubleshooter for the keyboard

Do you know of anything left I can try solving other than resetting the hole PC? And

Let me know the reason why it is happening for every time by turning ON the system..

RAO_184, Jun 11, 2024
  4. hello my laptop keyboard suddenly went crazy first one is if i press my right shift key...

Taskbar acts as if Shift key is pressed when it's not?

Hello. The taskbar is acting as if the Shift key is pressed (it's not) because when I right-click windows in it, the wrong pop up appears.
    The one that appears is the one that would show up if you press Shift + Right Click.
    "Sticky Keys" is not on.
    The same doesn't happen within File Explorer and other programs.

How can I fix this? Last time I fixed it by launching the On-screen Keyboard, but that's no longer working.
    The following did not work:
    • Restarting explorer.exe;
    • Unlocking the taskbar;
    "FIX !!!! Windows 10 taskbar not working FIX!!!! Build 10074";
    • Signing out, using On-screen Keyboard to type the password and log in, then retrying the above link;
    • Using sfc /scannow and restarting.

Windows 10 Pro 1909 10.0.18363.778 64-bit

Unknow0059, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

hello my laptop keyboard suddenly went crazy first one is if i press my right shift key...

1. hello my laptop keyboard suddenly went crazy first one is if i press my right shift key... - Similar Threads - hello laptop keyboard

2. hello my laptop keyboard suddenly went crazy first one is if i press my right shift key...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello my laptop keyboard suddenly went crazy first one is if i press my right shift key...: hello my laptop keyboard suddenly went crazy first one is if i press my right shift key same time with other letters it's not working , two my shortcut to sleep my laptop is not working like window+L not working , and 3 on browser while im searching something after i typed...
  3. Keyboard is not working unless i press right shift key for a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard is not working unless i press right shift key for a while: On my laptop system keyboard is not working unless i press the right shift key for a while.. and it is repeating What i have done trying to solve the problem:tested Keyboard with other PC everything works fineSearch for new driverdeinstall driver and restart PCChecked...
  4. Keyboard is not working unless i press right shift key for a while

Keyboard is not working unless i press right shift key for a while: On my laptop system keyboard is not working unless i press the right shift key for a while.. and it is repeating What i have done trying to solve the problem:tested Keyboard with other PC everything works fineSearch for new driverdeinstall driver and restart PCChecked...
  5. Keyboard is not working unless i press right shift key for a while

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Keyboard is not working unless i press releases right shift key for a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard is not working unless i press releases right shift key for a while: On my laptop system keyboard is not working unless i press the right shift key for a while.. and it is repeating What i have done trying to solve the problem:tested Keyboard with other PC everything works fineSearch for new driverdeinstall driver and restart PCChecked...
  7. Keyboard is not working unless i press releases right shift key for a while

Keyboard is not working unless i press releases right shift key for a while: On my laptop system keyboard is not working unless i press the right shift key for a while.. and it is repeating What i have done trying to solve the problem:tested Keyboard with other PC everything works fineSearch for new driverdeinstall driver and restart PCChecked...
  8. Keyboard is not working unless i press releases right shift key for a while

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My keyboard went crazy while I played a game.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My keyboard went crazy while I played a game.: I was recently playing Vietnam Rising Storm 2 when my keyboard started acting weird, when I pressed the W key the computer opened a window with "Windows pen" or something like this, when I pressed R it opened the "Run program" window and many odd things happened, I fixed it...
  10. My shift keys keep pressing by themselves

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My shift keys keep pressing by themselves: Hello, about 2 days ago my keyboard started doing that, sometimes the key press rapidly or it stay pressed. I verified my drivers and did a troubleshooting but nothing worked. On the video "Maj" is the shift key https://streamable.com/gdkrlv submitted by /u/Sircel [link]...