Windows 10: Hello

Discus and support Hello in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just want to ask will our preview update disappear if we update our windows to original patch update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shouryasinghal1, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Hello

I just want to ask will our preview update disappear if we update our windows to original patch update?

:)

Shouryasinghal1, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Vicky Acs Win User

Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Hello

Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Hello

1. Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Windows Hello Sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Sign-in: Hi I Im using an Acer Predator and my only protection for malware is the Windows Security.I also use Windows Hello Pin as an alternative to quickly log in to my PC instead of using my real password.The error the keeps on appearing under Windows Security is in the Windows...
  3. Corrupted profile resolved but windows hello won't start

Corrupted profile resolved but windows hello won't start: I have a PC with two users configured. One user had a corrupted profile. Kept getting a temporary profile on every login. I was unable to get the original profile path to load so forced windows to create a new profile path. However now the problem is the Windows hello pin...
  4. windows hello camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows hello camera: cannot find compatible camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-camera/af04c1eb-0da2-4585-8fdc-605f53e76c07
  5. Windows "Hello Fingerprint" fails after updating to Win 19042.1237

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows "Hello Fingerprint" fails after updating to Win 19042.1237: Hello,Yesterday I allowed the windows update to run on my Huawei Mate Pro WRT-WX9, updating my Win10 Home version 20H2 to 19042.1237. After that update, my fingerprint is no longer recognized when I login to Windows. At the loggin screen, I get the error "Something went wrong...
  6. Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint not working after motherboard replacement XPS 7590

Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint not working after motherboard replacement XPS 7590: I am using a XPS 7590 and after a motherboard replacement, neither of Windows Hello Face and Windows Hello Fingerprint works properly. They both show: "We couldn't find a camera/fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint."Current situation:1. The...
  7. PIN option unavailable and cannot open laptop through Windows Hello

PIN option unavailable and cannot open laptop through Windows Hello: I recently updated my laptop and I tried to log in but I couldn't. I normally use Windows Hello and while I tried to use it, it recognized me as the user but didn't open it and told me to use my PIN. So I tried to use my PIN but the PIN button was not working no matter how...
  8. Windows Hello Face still turns on even though I turned it off in settings

Windows Hello Face still turns on even though I turned it off in settings: I used Windows Hello Face for a bit, but I didn't really like it so I disabled it as a sign-in option in settings. However, when I try logging in, I still see my camera turn on and Windows Hello Face still tries to use my face to sign-in. I don't know how to fix this....
  9. Hello, how do I disable having to press space or clicking the mouse to go to the enter...

Hello, how do I disable having to press space or clicking the mouse to go to the enter...: Like, when I start it, it gives me the background, and the time and all. So, I have to click the mouse or press space to go to enter my password. How can I disable that and directly go to the enter password screen?...
  10. Hello Face - USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam

Hello Face - USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam: Hello,I have purchased an ASUS Vivobook 14 running windows 10, it has a built in webcam listed USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam. The camera works if i open it on the camera app and it picks up my face however i am unable to get this to work for Hello Face.My question is, is this camera...