Windows 10: Helo there help me repair this error on my laptop

Discus and support Helo there help me repair this error on my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Helo there help me repair this error on my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by charles njuguna, May 29, 2024.

1. Helo there help me repair this error on my laptop

Helo there help me repair this error on my laptop

:)

charles njuguna, May 29, 2024
  2. H.Modh Win User

Need help to resolve Windows 10 Error Code: 0xc0000098 (your PC/Device needs to repaired)

I recently moved to windows 10 from windows 7.
    Once I restarted my PC, it was stuck to Operating System Not Found.

Then I used bootable USB to repair a laptop.

On the first go, I tried below steps.

1. Enabled External Boot Device in boot setting menu
    2. Completed language setting
    3. Clicked on Repair your computer which is just below Install Now option
    4. Opted for Troubleshoot option
    5. Went to Advanced options
    6. Clicked on Startup Repair

After all the above steps, it just stuck to a blue page mentioning Error Code: 0xc0000098

Now every time I try to repair a laptop using a bootable USB, it always stuck to this blue page. I have posted a video having this problem .

H.Modh, May 29, 2024
  3. HELP! Windows 10 automatic repair couldn't repair PC. Details below

Hi Matthew,

As you are facing issue withAutomatic Repair, we would assist you for sure.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details

• I tried system restore” What is the error exact error message you received?

If automatic repair fails, you may try to repair them using these commands through Command Prompt under Advanced Options. Follow the steps:

Since you have done most of the troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to try repairing the Boot Configuration Data through the command prompt by following the steps below and check if it helps.

I suggest you re-built the boot record by following the below commands and check if it helps.

You will have to use Windows 10 installation media to follow the steps to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.

• bootrec /fixmbr

• bootrec /fixboot

• bootrec /scanos

• bootrec /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the computer.

NOTE: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, May 29, 2024
  4. Helo there help me repair this error on my laptop

Startup Repair Couldn't Repair My PC

Guys please help I have a laptop and I've been having the blue screen of death recently and I don't know what's causing it. When I try to use automatic repair on advance options to fix the problem it gives me an error that startup repair couldn't repair my pc and I don't know if windows system restore can help me considering that I'm already having this issue even before I made a restore point and sfc /scannow now says it does not found any integrity violations on windows resource protection. I don't want to reformat and lose all my files and programs so please do not suggest that. The only thing that I know can cause this to my laptop could be a corrupted windows update but I don't know which one because all my programs right now on my laptop are the same on my previous laptop and none of them are causing any blue screen on my older laptop so it can't be my 3rd party programs right.? If you can help me please let me know step by step what I need to do because I'm not good with tech stuff.

Helo there help me repair this error on my laptop 163731d1510644413t-startup-repair-couldnt-repair-my-pc-23549878_1749483831760296_45598763_n.jpg

dacoolmike, May 29, 2024
Thema:

Helo there help me repair this error on my laptop

1. Helo there help me repair this error on my laptop - Similar Threads - Helo help repair

2. Helo there help me repair this error on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Helo there help me repair this error on my laptop: Helo there help me repair this error on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helo-there-help-me-repair-this-error-on-my-laptop/f5f6d5e2-74dc-4b9c-a3d9-aef1889a9800
  3. Helo there help me repair this error on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Helo there help me repair this error on my laptop: Helo there help me repair this error on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helo-there-help-me-repair-this-error-on-my-laptop/f5f6d5e2-74dc-4b9c-a3d9-aef1889a9800
  4. helo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    helo: afzal039 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helo/623252a7-85ae-4dda-86ce-e937993c446d
  5. helo

helo: afzal039 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helo/623252a7-85ae-4dda-86ce-e937993c446d
  6. Plz helo me to get out this Blue Screen in my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plz helo me to get out this Blue Screen in my Laptop: i accedently deleted microsoft in my laptop by typing windos+r key aftr that when i try to open chrome application it show some key error. then i restart my laptop to check , but it stock in blue sceen .. plz tell me What shoud i do ????...
  7. Plz helo me to get out this Blue Screen in my Laptop

Plz helo me to get out this Blue Screen in my Laptop: i accedently deleted microsoft in my laptop by typing windos+r key aftr that when i try to open chrome application it show some key error. then i restart my laptop to check , but it stock in blue sceen .. plz tell me What shoud i do ????...
  8. helo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    helo: My cpu fan is not working while plugged in so cpu speed is stuck at 0.78 ghz.my computer is 2.30 ghz average speed intel core i5 max is about 2.80 or morebut while my laptop isnt plugged in and works on battery then the cpu usage goes up to 100% and cpu speed up to 2.80 ghz...
  9. helo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    helo: My cpu fan is not working while plugged in so cpu speed is stuck at 0.78 ghz.my computer is 2.30 ghz average speed intel core i5 max is about 2.80 or morebut while my laptop isnt plugged in and works on battery then the cpu usage goes up to 100% and cpu speed up to 2.80 ghz...
  10. helo