Windows 10: Help About Files Names

Discus and support Help About Files Names in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! Yesterday i did format! After the format my files names (photos,srt,txt) its not to the center! [img] Before the format its like this:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Thanos92, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Thanos92 Win User

Help About Files Names

Hello! Yesterday i did format! After the format my files names (photos,srt,txt) its not to the center!

Help About Files Names [​IMG]

Before the format its like this:

:)

Thanos92, Jan 27, 2018

2. About files with name too long

Sangeeta: Thank you very much. You have the proper answer. It appears that worked very well. I will report any new info.

Again: Thank you my GURU ( : )

VirgilioAlvarez01442, Jan 27, 2018
  3. About files with name too long

Hi, Virgilio.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are facing currently, and we in Community will try to resolve your issue the best way we can.

Before I can provide you any assistance, I would like you to answer the question below:

• Can you be more specific about the file name in question?
      • What is the exact issue that you are facing with the “Ipod Cache”

If you want to delete any file or folder and you do not know the exact location of the file, you can type the name of the file in the search bar. This will enable your computer to perform a search in your system for the specific file along with any
    shortcuts and you can delete/remove it from there.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 27, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

Help About Files Names

in Windows explorer View settings, did you changed from large (or medium) icons to tiles? Tiles shows left side aligned text and icons shows centered. At least here...

AndreTen, Jan 27, 2018
Thema:

Help About Files Names

1. Help About Files Names - Similar Threads - Help Files Names

2. File name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File name: How do i turn off stuff that have my personal name in it Like it goes johnt/files i was wondering how to not show johnt because i dont want people finding out my name if im showing my screen to peope....
  3. Naming a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Naming a file: Hello Microsoft,Why aren't we allowed to include symbols like colon, greater, less than or slash in a file name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/naming-a-file/c1d32dc9-bea3-44c1-9ee0-bf4dba883667
  4. File named \

File named \: So i was going through mcafee fire wall already posted this question on mcafee and noticed i have two of these files named \. I am curious what this is and its not a virus cause i already ran a full scan. Ill post a link to the mcafee website where i asked this question and...
  5. Help Consolidating Files Under One User Name

Help Consolidating Files Under One User Name: - I have multiple Microsoft usernames and want to combine all my folders, files, pictures, and apps under one username. After a crash on my previous computer, the name of the user me was truncated - for example: aaabbbccc@**** to aabbc. I now have a new computer. Even though...
  6. Help with Windows User File Names

Help with Windows User File Names: Hello All, When I first installed Windows 10 in August, the User File name was C:/Users/15135/AppData/..... Somehow, and I don't remember how, I changed the file name to C:/Users/Doug/AppData/..... Everything was fine. I do not allow Windows updates, but in November I...
  7. file names

file names: When I name a file and use some caps and some lower case letters why is file explorer changing it to all lower case? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-names/8467538b-d686-4ac9-9271-62ba146d174f"
  8. File name

File name: I noticed in Program Files {x86} all the files that start with the word Windows are first letter caps except this one - "windows.nt." It doesn't seem right to me. Shouldn't it also be first letter capitalized? I think I remember reading somewhere that it might indicate a...
  9. File names \

File names \: Hi, There is a file named \ in one of my folders, and I can't delete it using any means. I can't just ignore it since its inside a git project. I would really like to delete this file if possible. Thanks in Advance!...
  10. About folder named "6"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About folder named "6": First of all,im sorry about not sure to post this on which forum,so i post here. When i was installing Age of Mythology,an error occured and says that she could not make a folder named "6" (without quote mark,only number 6) so i checked in the installed folder(Microsoft...