Windows 10: Help about Gigabyte Services

Discus and support Help about Gigabyte Services in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please try this: Intel Chipset Device Software Version 10.1.17541.8066 WHQL. HTH, --Ed-- Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EdTittel, Apr 5, 2018.

1. EdTittel Win User

Help about Gigabyte Services

EdTittel, Apr 5, 2018

2. I have problems with gdrv.sys. My windows said it is unsigned and my EasyTune Engine Service can not start. How to fix them please?

:)

SeCrEt BoY, Apr 8, 2018
  3. Callorian Win User
    Wi-Fi dropping and the KB3116908 Update.

Same issues here, I went though all of the the steps in the article you linked and I still have the WLAN auto config (and associated services) terminating about every 10 to 20 minutes. I have to say, that last step was a real pain and took quite a bit
    of time to find and reinstall appropriate drivers. I'm using the Gigabyte variant of the Intel Dual band Wireless -AC 7260, if that helps.

Callorian, Apr 8, 2018
  4. DanS186 Win User

Gigabytes of bandwidth downloading. help in stopping?

<p>I've been looking around on this site and a few others in regard to an issue I'm having at this very moment. I happened to look at my bandwidth monitor and saw that at around 6:30 this evening, there was a massive spike in data transfer. This is literally
    gigabytes of data downloading, and through the task manager, I can see that it Service Host: Local System. </p><p></p><p>I have attempted to end this task to see what happened, the data transfer stopped, then started back up after a minute or two (I imagine
    this is an essential background program which I tried to end)</p><p></p><p>I searched though my settings in order to turn off any automatic updating that might be going on, and I cannot even tell if I can do so. I seem to be able to decide how updates are
    installed, but I haven;t seen how to stop or schedule that actual downloading of these updates (If that is indeed what is happening now)</p><p></p><p>In any case, any information on the subject of identifying and stopping/postponing this data transfer would
    be GREATLY appreciated. I am on a limited bandwidth service per month, and if this continues, I will be out of bandwidth within another few hours, leaving the connection slow and unreliable.&nbsp;</p><p></p><p>I apologize if this topic has been covered ad-nauseum,
    but I could not find exactly what I was looking for, and am trying to see if I can be speedy about this. I am running Windows 10 on an HP Envy laptop.&nbsp;</p><p></p><p>Thanks!</p><p>&nbsp; Dan</p>

DanS186, Apr 8, 2018
  5. Samuria Win User
    You need to get a signed version it means the file hasn't been tested to work OK with 64 bit

Samuria, Apr 8, 2018
  6. Ya I know... But it is driver from Gigabyte...

SeCrEt BoY, Apr 8, 2018
  7. Samuria Win User
    It doesn't matter were the file is from if it's not been tested by ms and signed it won't be accepted you can override it but there is risk

Samuria, Apr 8, 2018
  8. Help about Gigabyte Services

Is there a specific purpose that you need this software to fulfill? I've been using Gigabyte boards exclusively for at least a decade, and have never installed their software as from @BIOS. I'm not a fan, and it often causes issues like this. If you don't need it, save yourself the grief.

DeaconFrost, Apr 8, 2018
  9. I need AppCent for adjust LED of all. And some apps must run with AppCent such as: RGB Fusion, EasyTune, SIV... It is so funny that is driver from Gigabyte and it is unsigned *Sad

SeCrEt BoY, Apr 8, 2018
  10. bobkn Win User
    Since you haven't identified your hardware (seems unlikely that a Gigabyte motherboard would live in an Asus laptop), no one can assist you in checking whether a newer, signed version of the driver exists.

bobkn, Apr 9, 2018
  11. My hardware is Z370 AORUS Gaming 7, i7 8700k, 32GB GKill TridentZ, AORUS GTX 1080Ti Xtreme Waterforce WB 11G. Who said I dont indentifiedcky hardware? Just wanna ask if anyone have the same problem with unsigned gdrv.sys like me

SeCrEt BoY, Apr 9, 2018
  12. Steve C Win User
    I maintain two Gigabyte based PCs. The first thing I did was to uninstall all Gigabyte bloatware which is entirely useless as far as I can tell.

Steve C, Apr 9, 2018
  13. Help about Gigabyte Services

I've been able to manage all of my color and fan configs in the BIOS.

DeaconFrost, Apr 9, 2018
  14. bobkn Win User
    (edited) That's not the system in your "my computer" listing. Did you tell us what hardware the issue is on? If so, I missed it.

There are links to the utility software here: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard...-10#support-dl

(It's for the US, so you may need to go elsewhere.) Most of the stuff seems to have been updated in 2018. I'm not sure how many downloads would be required to get al of the pieces you need, but there seem to be some dependencies.

bobkn, Apr 9, 2018
  15. FYI, Aorus is part of Gigabyte, as their "extreme gaming" line, much like Asus's RoG.

DeaconFrost, Apr 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Help about Gigabyte Services - Similar Threads - Help Gigabyte Services

2. About services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About services: Hi I have some question about services . 1. Windows update wuauserv # Start up manual ist ok to be manual # service status sometimes running and sometimes stopped ist ok .2. Background intelligent transfer services BITS It's ok to be manual and stopped or must be running...
  3. About services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About services: Hi I have some question about services . 1. Windows update wuauserv # Start up manual ist ok to be manual # service status sometimes running and sometimes stopped ist ok .2. Background intelligent transfer services BITS It's ok to be manual and stopped or must be running...
  4. About services

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Help: Modded vbios for Gigabyte GTX1660 super

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Help: Modded vbios for Gigabyte GTX1660 super: Hello i just joined, i need help look for modded vbios for my gigabyte GXT1660 super twin fans 6gb. The reason is that i want the gpu/vram clock to run at base speed and cooling fans start spinning from 35% at startup. I don't want to rely on loading tweak program.
  6. ABOUT MICRSOFT SERVICES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ABOUT MICRSOFT SERVICES: Hi, I am a user of Windows. I am facing too many problems in my Windows 10 PC. Actually My computer hard Drive was Corrupted after six month of Purchasing it. I don't know why the Hard drive was corrupted. I have Installed a New hard Drive of the same 1tb. After the...
  7. About my services

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About my services: I paid for my x box ultimate game pass on Saturday and on Sunday you cut me off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-my-services/b2e53410-335c-4933-8963-dabf1a0dae25
  8. About service issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    About service issue: When I start my windows for a while, the Windows Update and Storage Service will be set auto to disabled. This will cause my UWP app can not start with windows, windows, and UWP update can not proceed. I have to open service manager to set them to demand every time.......
  9. A question about service updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A question about service updates: Lately I have been getting pop ups outside of active hours that say something like updates are available do you wish to restart you computer? If I restart my computer and go to windows update it says kb4074588 available and awaiting restart (for example). My question is why...
  10. help with gigabyte oc guru 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help with gigabyte oc guru 2: hello can anyone help me im trying to delete gigabyte oc guru 2 tried alot of uninstall apps and still not got rid of it ,also in folder theres no uninstall exe please help me 101402