Windows 10: [Help] Always create Multiple New Folder on 1 Click in Documents

Discus and support [Help] Always create Multiple New Folder on 1 Click in Documents in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there, i'm so confused and feel tired looking for solution, i just updated my Windows 10 Home Version today and why its always create multiple New... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fardjafar, Oct 21, 2016.

1. fardjafar Win User

[Help] Always create Multiple New Folder on 1 Click in Documents

Hi there, i'm so confused and feel tired looking for solution, i just updated my Windows 10 Home Version today and why its always create multiple New Folder when i click New Folder in Documents and subfolders itself.

[Help] Always create Multiple New Folder on 1 Click in Documents [​IMG]

It's Happening when i Right click > New > Folder :
    and then its just happening -> New Folder, New Folder (2), New Folder (3), New Folder (4) just created.
    How to bring it back to Normal?, just one click, one new folder. Is it bug or i do wrong step? really need help please.
    Thank You. have a good day everyone *Smile

:)

fardjafar, Oct 21, 2016

2. Always create Multiple New Folder on 1 Click in MyDocuments *HELP*

I am having the same problem with know luck it just started happening after the last update , keeps creating four folders instead of one and keeps asking for administrator permission even though i am the administrator

JasonCroll, Oct 21, 2016
  3. Always create Multiple New Folder on 1 Click in MyDocuments *HELP*

its happening in Documents and subfolder itself.

JafarSidiq, Oct 21, 2016
Thema:

[Help] Always create Multiple New Folder on 1 Click in Documents

1. [Help] Always create Multiple New Folder on 1 Click in Documents - Similar Threads - Help Always create

2. Create a new documents or pictures folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create a new documents or pictures folder: Hi, I accidentally deleted documents and pictures folder from C:\Users\"My User"\I guess you can not just create a folder there and you have to do something with the registry, but I'm not sure what to do?I want the documents and pictures folder back :...
  3. Create a new documents or pictures folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create a new documents or pictures folder: Hi, I accidentally deleted documents and pictures folder from C:\Users\"My User"\I guess you can not just create a folder there and you have to do something with the registry, but I'm not sure what to do?I want the documents and pictures folder back :...
  4. OneDrive creating New Documents folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive creating New Documents folder.: Hello. I recently decided I don't want to use Onedrive on my PC anymore so I started the process of removing it. The problem I'm running into is some of my gaming folders where stored in documents/onedrive. I copied everything from the folder and deleted the folder but every...
  5. OneDrive creating New Documents folder.

OneDrive creating New Documents folder.: Hello. I recently decided I don't want to use Onedrive on my PC anymore so I started the process of removing it. The problem I'm running into is some of my gaming folders where stored in documents/onedrive. I copied everything from the folder and deleted the folder but every...
  6. New document folder created after update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New document folder created after update?: New, empty, document folder created after update for Windows 10. Had to go digging to: This PC-OSC-User-Documents, to find all my files. How do I make this original documents folder the default/main folder?...
  7. Multiple documents folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple documents folders: I am so confused by the number of Documents folders on my computer. In the Users folder under my name are two, one that seems to have the files compressed, the other doesn't. Then under My PC is another Documents folder. I never know where things go when I am saving to...
  8. Multiple documents folders

Multiple documents folders: I am so confused by the number of Documents folders on my computer. In the Users folder under my name are two, one that seems to have the files compressed, the other doesn't. Then under My PC is another Documents folder. I never know where things go when I am saving to...
  9. Issue with creating a New Folder in Documents

Issue with creating a New Folder in Documents: I cannot create a new folder in the default Document folder. I keep on getting an Item Not Found window saying could not find this item. This is no longer located in C:\Users\Rodney. Verify the item's location and try again....
  10. cant right click mouse to create new folder, document, etc

cant right click mouse to create new folder, document, etc: When I right click the mouse on the desktop or in any folder it shows the busy circular pointer icon and then it just disappears as does the folder I was in. When my cursor hovers over the world "new" it highlights it but then the busy icon shows up and there is no box...