Windows 10: [Help] Always create Multiple New Folder on 1 Click in Documents

Discus and support [Help] Always create Multiple New Folder on 1 Click in Documents in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there, i'm so confused and feel tired looking for solution, i just updated my Windows 10 Home Version today and why its always create multiple New... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fardjafar, Oct 21, 2016.

1. fardjafar Win User

[Help] Always create Multiple New Folder on 1 Click in Documents

Hi there, i'm so confused and feel tired looking for solution, i just updated my Windows 10 Home Version today and why its always create multiple New Folder when i click New Folder in Documents and subfolders itself.

[Help] Always create Multiple New Folder on 1 Click in Documents [​IMG]

It's Happening when i Right click > New > Folder :
    and then its just happening -> New Folder, New Folder (2), New Folder (3), New Folder (4) just created.
    How to bring it back to Normal?, just one click, one new folder. Is it bug or i do wrong step? really need help please.
    Thank You. have a good day everyone *Smile

:)

fardjafar, Oct 21, 2016

2. Always create Multiple New Folder on 1 Click in MyDocuments *HELP*

I am having the same problem with know luck it just started happening after the last update , keeps creating four folders instead of one and keeps asking for administrator permission even though i am the administrator

JasonCroll, Oct 21, 2016
  3. Always create Multiple New Folder on 1 Click in MyDocuments *HELP*

its happening in Documents and subfolder itself.

JafarSidiq, Oct 21, 2016
Thema:

[Help] Always create Multiple New Folder on 1 Click in Documents

1. [Help] Always create Multiple New Folder on 1 Click in Documents - Similar Threads - Help Always create

2. creating new folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    creating new folders: Recently, my desktop rightclick window wont allow me to create a NEW folder. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-new-folders/c1577df3-dc44-4a50-8ffe-6017ebd6317e
  3. CREATING A NEW FOLDER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CREATING A NEW FOLDER: I am unable to create a new folder on any of drives using Windows 10 anyone had this issue or know a fix for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-a-new-folder/258c0742-8a52-4391-bad5-5f9bb36ca7a0"
  4. Unable to create New Folder upon right click

Unable to create New Folder upon right click: I cant open new folder with a right click of the mouse ***Original Title: Right click on mouse not working after update*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-create-new-folder-upon-right-click/3d177862-5bc1-4160-bfd0-d8d13fd7d2de
  5. create new folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    create new folder: I cant create a new folder in windows 10 in my pictures. how do I fix this.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-new-folder/cbc88120-c637-451f-9adf-def7e54748fa"
  6. I can't create new folders when clicking on "New Folder" from the Ribbon

I can't create new folders when clicking on "New Folder" from the Ribbon: Hi, I have a problem with the menu after clicking right button of the mouse. The menu appears in a short form. It is not complete. There are a lot of functions disappeared from it,such as open with, cut, copy, new, create shortcut .... etc. Besides I can't create new...
  7. Multiple Documents, etc folders

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multiple Documents, etc folders: My Win7 had My Documents, My Downloads, etc setup on the D drive. The default for Win 10 after the upgrade has the C drive Users area as default. There is no location tab on the Win10 folders. How can I get the default to save to the D drive? 15663
  8. Help with arranging documents in a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with arranging documents in a folder: Hello, I have a few folders on my computer that I want to custom sort the word documents in them. I noticed there is a long list of different ways to sort documents in a folder, but I am not sure what most of them mean, or how to edit that option so they list the way I...
  9. How to stop OneDrive automatically creating new Documents folder

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop OneDrive automatically creating new Documents folder: We have upgraded two PCs and a laptop to Windows 10 and use OneDrive to synchronise certain folders between them all. It seemed to work fine under windows 7. However, under Windows 10, OneDrive insists on creating a new Documents folder under OneDrive - both online and on the...
  10. Right click in folder does not show New->Text Document

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click in folder does not show New->Text Document: I upgraded two computers from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I just noticed today that a right click in a folder does not have anything other than New Folder under New. Windows 7 had several choices (Folder,Shortcut,Rich Text Document, Text Document, Wave Sound and more). My...