Windows 10: Help! BSOD at least once or twice a day. I'm sharing my minidump files here.

Discus and support Help! BSOD at least once or twice a day. I'm sharing my minidump files here. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I hope someone is available/willing to help me. My 18-month-old AMD Ryzen 7 Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 is getting more and more frequent blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KenGlad, Nov 28, 2023.

1. KenGlad Win User

Help! BSOD at least once or twice a day. I'm sharing my minidump files here.

Hi,I hope someone is available/willing to help me. My 18-month-old AMD Ryzen 7 Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 is getting more and more frequent blue screens - now a couple a day! Each time it happens, I see the frowny face and the QR code for just a second, but never long enough for me to capture a cell phone picture before the machine reboots. It happens at random times - I see no pattern to predict it.My c:\windows\minidump folder has five dmp files in it -- three from today and two from yesterday. I've zipped them up here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amnnvu7xJxvvpz0Ya41OC3GWWRke?e=ojI8PPLet me know if

:)

KenGlad, Nov 28, 2023

2. SHARING FILES WITH WINDOWS 7

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Have you made any changes on your PC?
    • Did you perform any Windows update recently?
    • Are you connected to Domain network?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if that helps.

1. To share files over file explorer refer the following

article
    2. Refer article for
      file sharing
      over a network.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking, Yes or No.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 28, 2023
  3. ra[g]e Win User
    ra[g]e, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks OneDrive

Dukewayne, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

1. Help! BSOD at least once or twice a day. I'm sharing my minidump files here. - Similar Threads - Help BSOD least

2. Help! Multiple BSODs a day. I'm sharing minidump files here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Multiple BSODs a day. I'm sharing minidump files here: Hi,I hope someone is available/willing to help me. My 20-month-old AMD Ryzen 7 Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 is getting more and more frequent blue screens - now a few a day!Each time it happens, I see the frowny face and the QR code for just one second, but never long enough...
  3. Help! Multiple BSODs a day. I'm sharing minidump files here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! Multiple BSODs a day. I'm sharing minidump files here: Hi,I hope someone is available/willing to help me. My 20-month-old AMD Ryzen 7 Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 is getting more and more frequent blue screens - now a few a day!Each time it happens, I see the frowny face and the QR code for just one second, but never long enough...
  4. Help! BSOD at least once or twice a day. I'm sharing my minidump files here.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! BSOD at least once or twice a day. I'm sharing my minidump files here.: Hi,I hope someone is available/willing to help me. My 18-month-old AMD Ryzen 7 Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 is getting more and more frequent blue screens - now a couple a day! Each time it happens, I see the frowny face and the QR code for just a second, but never long enough...
  5. Windows 10 BSOD's at least once a day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD's at least once a day.: Hello.Recently, I've performed a few updates on drivers and my BIOS. Since then, I've been getting BSOD's at least once a day, usually SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION where ks.sys failed.Any idea on how to identify the cause and how to fix this?...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening at least once a day

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening at least once a day: My computer will randomly bsod at random times during the day can you help me find out what is causing this.Here are the files:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6cvkyogkvhjv61s/AADZaD8rtTK3qGDz4y0yqgMfa?dl=0...
  7. Computer BSODs once/twice a day.

Computer BSODs once/twice a day.: Hi, I recently have wiped my computer. I wiped it because I was getting a lot of BSODs. After wiping, I started noticing fewer BSODs, but still, I get BSODs once/twice a day. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thanks....
  8. BSoD once at least every day

BSoD once at least every day: My PC blue screens randomy at least once a day, i checked the eroor in computer managment and its all the same. The BSoD error messages vary from IRQL_not_LESS_OR_EQUAL to System service exception to apc index mismatch. I have tested the memory with memtest and the windows...
  9. at least once a day I'll get a BSOD if I'm watching YouTube

at least once a day I'll get a BSOD if I'm watching YouTube: Usually after I've booted up and maybe just watching the first video of the day or I'll be doing some gaming and I'll ALT+TAB over to YouTube for music in the background, it is funny because it won't crash with anything other webpage. I can watch videos on Amazon just fine as...
  10. BSOD at least twice a day after upgrade

BSOD at least twice a day after upgrade: Hey all. I've been experiencing the BSOD after finally making the upgrade to Windows 10. The crash is attributed to POWER_STATE_DRIVE_FAILURE which from my understanding is a very generic exception. WhoCrashed application reveals it to be an issue with ntkrnlmp.exe, but this...