Windows 10: [HELP] BSOD on every startup.

Discus and support [HELP] BSOD on every startup. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I start my PC in the morning (or first time in a day), it always gives me a BSOD (with the message being different sometimes). I ran MemTest86... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by amodi252, Jan 9, 2016.

1. amodi252 Win User

[HELP] BSOD on every startup.

Whenever I start my PC in the morning (or first time in a day), it always gives me a BSOD (with the message being different sometimes). I ran MemTest86 to check if my RAM was corrupted but it passed so I suspected there was a problem with a driver. So I ran the Driver Verifier program and it gave me a "DRIVER_VERIFIER_VIOLATION" (which I think means that it found the problem, I think), it had created the crash dump file and DM Log Collector file is attached.

--More Info (if needed)--
    Yesterday, I ran Driver Verifier and I found that Kaspersky Lab ZOA and Acronis True Image had two faulty drivers each, so I uninstalled both applications and now those four faulty drivers are gone.

Thank you,

Ayush

:)

amodi252, Jan 9, 2016

2. BSOD at startup

Yes, the pc is booting to desktop. But at the first startup i got BSOD, then the pc automatically restart and booting successfully to the desktop.

I tried to disconnect every external devices, but i found the problem, and not the external devices caused.

A "noname" usb webcam driver (ZSMC ZS0211) caused the BSOD.

After the Windows 10 built-in restore the BSOD is still standed (i guess the driver was not deleted in the restoring), so i reinstalled the whole Windows 10 from the USB install media.

Then one by one installed the drivers and after every simple driver installing i did a shutdown-restart process, this is how i find the problem.

Nothing else helped me.

So finally, without this driver (and webcam) it works pretty well on this old notebook.

TamásJung, Jan 9, 2016
  3. JShortNIT Win User
    Getting continuous BSOD's on startup

Original Title: Windows 10 BSOD

I get continuous BSOD's on startup and on occasion the BSOD will happen after boot sometime. I have included a link to a zip file containing a minidump, memorydump and system info. Please help!

JShortNIT, Jan 9, 2016
  4. amodi252 Win User

Should I just do a clean install of Windows 10 again?

amodi252, Jan 9, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    Unless you want to, it isn't needed for now *Smile

First, it seems there are many dumps missing
    If you are using a program like Ccleaner please stop using it while troubleshooting.
    This because programs like Ccleaner remove dump files that are needed to troubleshoot.
    Or configure Ccleaner to not remove dump files:

[HELP] BSOD on every startup. [​IMG]

The single dump flags the Realtek network driver, please update it.
    Driver Reference Table - rt640x64.sys
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rt640x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rt640x64.sys 2: kd> lmvm rt640x64start end module name fffff800`f0eb0000 fffff800`f0f89000 rt640x64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: rt640x64.sys Image path: rt640x64.sys Image name: rt640x64.sys Timestamp: Tue May 05 18:21:03 2015 (5548EDEF) CheckSum: 000E9B0E ImageSize: 000D9000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Your TP-Link network adapter uses an outdated driver, I recommend to update it.
    Driver Reference Table - athwbx.sys
    Code: athwbx Wed Nov 13 09:05:17 2013 (528332bd)[/quote]

axe0, Jan 9, 2016
  6. amodi252 Win User
    Thank you axe0 for your quick response however I was really getting worried about my PC so I reset it. I would keep your response mind when I am installing the drivers.
    I would be marking this thread as solved.

Regards,
    Ayush

amodi252, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. [HELP] BSOD on every startup. - Similar Threads - HELP BSOD every

2. Bluescreen on every startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen on every startup: Good day. I am having recent BSOD from the past few days until now. On every bootup whenever the windows login appears it suddenly bluescreens with the error IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL. I have checked the reliability monitor and apparently the WindowsPackageManagerServer.exe was...
  3. Bluescreen on every startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen on every startup: Good day. I am having recent BSOD from the past few days until now. On every bootup whenever the windows login appears it suddenly bluescreens with the error IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL. I have checked the reliability monitor and apparently the WindowsPackageManagerServer.exe was...
  4. BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.: every time i turn on my PC i get a BSOD with nothing else running. I tried system restore, then updated all drivers, programs, etc================================================== Dump File : 011524-16843-01.dmp Crash Time : 1/15/2024 11:21:18 PM Bug Check String :...
  5. BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.: every time i turn on my PC i get a BSOD with nothing else running. I tried system restore, then updated all drivers, programs, etc================================================== Dump File : 011524-16843-01.dmp Crash Time : 1/15/2024 11:21:18 PM Bug Check String :...
  6. BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD occasionally on startup windows 10 HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD occasionally on startup windows 10 HELP: Please help! This issue has been plaguing me for over a year now and I don't know what is causing it. I already dried sfc/scannow and DISM and chkdsk with no results. I just ran driver verifier and it came back with 2 BSOD before I entered safe mode and disabled verifier, one...
  8. Help with BSOD errors every hour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with BSOD errors every hour: Hello Microsoft community, I have been trying to fix a an issue on my machine for weeks, going through multiple forums, but no luck so far. Details are below. I'm mostly trying to nail down the source of the issue hardware, driver, BIOS, other? If anyone has ideas, please...
  9. BSOD on almost every startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD on almost every startup: I'll keep this one simple. Using Windows 10, somewhere along the line with one of the major update pushes my PC when turned on or rebooted would NSOD loop. Luckily sometimes would loop once or twice, sometimes even more... I did do a Startup log and tried removing the last...
  10. Password at every startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password at every startup: Win 10 Pro wants password at every logon. Tried various things..with netplwiz.exe,changing from Microsoft account to domain (sole PC) and this registry hack: [img] 16722