Windows 10: HELP Camera Missing

Discus and support HELP Camera Missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used to have the Microsoft Camera from the Trusted Microsoft Store App on my computer and now my computer says, "We can't find your camera... error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vivecca, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Vivecca Win User

HELP Camera Missing

I used to have the Microsoft Camera from the Trusted Microsoft Store App on my computer and now my computer says, "We can't find your camera... error code: 0XA00F4244<No CamerasAreAttached>"

:)

Vivecca, Aug 15, 2018
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Aug 15, 2018
  3. help! camera error: 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABE0).

Hi Eunyou,

The issue that you’ve encountered regarding the camera on your Windows 10 computer may be caused by some files or components that are broken or missing on the system. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in
    this article if Windows can't find or start the camera.
    Once you’re on the page, complete all the steps from the Check your antivirus software
    section up to the Uninstall your webcam driver and scan for hardware changes section. After completing the process, and the issue continues, proceed with the steps in this article on how to
    fix a missing Camera Roll in Windows 10.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Aug 15, 2018
  4. HELP Camera Missing

Haier camera is not working in windows 10

Hi Haier,

Sorry to know that the camera is not working.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the model of the Camera?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Which app/website are you using to access camera?
    It could be due to incorrect settings or missing/corrupt drivers or missing updates.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below.

Windows can't find or start the camera:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13753/windows-10-can-not-find-or-start-the-camera

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with Camera. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

HELP Camera Missing

1. HELP Camera Missing - Similar Threads - HELP Camera Missing

2. Camera is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera is missing: In my Surface Book laptop my build-in camera is not working anymore. I don't see it in the Device Manager. The drivers are UpToDate. All the camera settings are on. Rebooted the computer many times. Nothing works. Any help would be greatly appreciated.-- Dilip Kumar...
  3. Camera is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera is missing: In my Surface Book laptop my build-in camera is not working anymore. I don't see it in the Device Manager. The drivers are UpToDate. All the camera settings are on. Rebooted the computer many times. Nothing works. Any help would be greatly appreciated.-- Dilip Kumar...
  4. The computer's camera is missing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The computer's camera is missing.: The computer's camera is missing. In Device Manager under Imaging Devices I added Serial Scanner Device and it said that it works. What do I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-computers-camera-is-missing/86e84071-289f-4385-8936-a4d99e7cfd7a
  5. Camera is missing

Camera is missing: Hello, I own a HP spectre x360 and recently I tried using Zoom with my camera but it suddenly said that my camera is missing with the error code associated with it. I've tried looking up ways to fix the error and many involve using the device manager to do something...
  6. camera missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    camera missing: have a new Epson printer but it will not show a camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-missing/44f939ac-8e79-4927-8935-76aa71dfdae2
  7. Camera Drivers Missing

Camera Drivers Missing: Camera driver is missing and I cannot seem to get it back no matter what I try. I have found others with my same problem, but crazily enough, it has not been resolved on any platform that I have seen, thus those people are still out there without the webcam that is integrated...
  8. missing camera

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    missing camera: My surface pro 4 came with a camera but I can't find it. All help says open device manager then imaging devices but that isn't even an available group (there is no "imaging devices") I looked under sound video and game controllers and only my two microphones show up...
  9. camera missing

camera missing: My camera had an error so I used one of the solutions which I read on Microsoft community & uninstalled my camera from device manager as it says then I couldn't re install it again plz I really do need help....
  10. Missing Camera

Missing Camera: Hello, My HP laptop came with a built in webcam, but I cannot find how to access it. When I get my error code (0xA004244) it says no camera detected. In my device manager, I cannot find a camera under sound, video and game controllers. What do I do now?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we cant find your camera 0xa00f4244 Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)