Windows 10: help can i restore the WindowsESD folder?

Discus and support help can i restore the WindowsESD folder? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi i run cleanmgr /sageset:65535 & cleanmgr /sagerun:65535 and checked WindowsESD too there is no more any folder called WindowsESD can i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by drugo, Nov 13, 2015.

1. drugo Win User

help can i restore the WindowsESD folder?

Hi
    i run cleanmgr /sageset:65535 & cleanmgr /sagerun:65535 and checked WindowsESD too
    there is no more any folder called WindowsESD

can i re-create it ?

thanks

:)

drugo, Nov 13, 2015

2. urgent help needed, can I restore N900 Backup files on my N8

some body reply

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

varun234---01, Nov 13, 2015
  3. onezeroone---01, Nov 13, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

I think you are referring to install.esd, this is found in the $Windows.~BT\Sources folder.

JohnC, Nov 14, 2015
  5. drugo Win User
    hi
    yes ,sadly i delete it
    can i fix it?
    thanks

drugo, Nov 14, 2015
  6. JohnC Win User
    JohnC, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. help can i restore the WindowsESD folder? - Similar Threads - help restore WindowsESD

2. How can I restore my Documents folder?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I restore my Documents folder?: Hello,I wanted to change the location of my Documents folder from OneDrive to my E drive but the normal way of going about it wasn't workinggoing into Properties>Location and changing it there. So I looked online for other solutions and i ran this command:...
  3. Can I restore Intel task scheduler folder? I accidentally deleted the folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I restore Intel task scheduler folder? I accidentally deleted the folder: Like the title says I was trying to create a task to open an Intel program. When doing so I named it Intel not realizing it would interfere with the folder with pre installed tasks under Microsoft. The folder completely disappeared and got deleted. I have no idea now if there...
  4. Can I restore Intel task scheduler folder? I accidentally deleted the folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I restore Intel task scheduler folder? I accidentally deleted the folder: Like the title says I was trying to create a task to open an Intel program. When doing so I named it Intel not realizing it would interfere with the folder with pre installed tasks under Microsoft. The folder completely disappeared and got deleted. I have no idea now if there...
  5. How can I restore/recover the Document Folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore/recover the Document Folder?: My computer runs Windows 11 Pro. I do not know the correct computer-related terms or anything more than input data.I accidentally deleted the Document Folder in This PC from the recycle bin. When I click on Document Folder the pop-upI have tried to restore the recycle bin. I...
  6. How can I restore/recover the Document Folder?

How can I restore/recover the Document Folder?: My computer runs Windows 11 Pro. I do not know the correct computer-related terms or anything more than input data.I accidentally deleted the Document Folder in This PC from the recycle bin. When I click on Document Folder the pop-upI have tried to restore the recycle bin. I...
  7. How can I restore the Document Folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore the Document Folder?: My computer runs Windows 11 Pro. I do not know the correct computer-related terms or anything more than input data.I accidentally deleted the Document Folder in This PC from the recycle bin. When I click on Document Folder the pop-upI have tried to restore the recycle bin. I...
  8. How can I restore the Document Folder?

How can I restore the Document Folder?: My computer runs Windows 11 Pro. I do not know the correct computer-related terms or anything more than input data.I accidentally deleted the Document Folder in This PC from the recycle bin. When I click on Document Folder the pop-upI have tried to restore the recycle bin. I...
  9. I’m desperate, I need help restoring a folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m desperate, I need help restoring a folder: I’m sorry, I’m really desperate, I need help restoring a folder... Hi... Windows updated last night and when I start my PC this morning, my desktop was all messed up, so I decided to look for the folders and shortcuts missing and put them back. Turns out it was a temporary...
  10. help in restoring accidentally deleted folder in "Pictures" folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    help in restoring accidentally deleted folder in "Pictures" folder?: hi all, i connected my iphone to my laptop to transfer my photos from my phone to my laptop, so that i could delete the photos in phone to reduce storage. but, i ran into a problem when i put all the transferred photos in a folder then i moved the folder to the "pictures"...