Windows 10: help can i restore the WindowsESD folder?

Discus and support help can i restore the WindowsESD folder? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi i run cleanmgr /sageset:65535 & cleanmgr /sagerun:65535 and checked WindowsESD too there is no more any folder called WindowsESD can i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by drugo, Nov 13, 2015.

1. drugo Win User

help can i restore the WindowsESD folder?

Hi
    i run cleanmgr /sageset:65535 & cleanmgr /sagerun:65535 and checked WindowsESD too
    there is no more any folder called WindowsESD

can i re-create it ?

thanks

:)

drugo, Nov 13, 2015

2. urgent help needed, can I restore N900 Backup files on my N8

some body reply

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

varun234---01, Nov 13, 2015
  3. onezeroone---01, Nov 13, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

I think you are referring to install.esd, this is found in the $Windows.~BT\Sources folder.

JohnC, Nov 14, 2015
  5. drugo Win User
    hi
    yes ,sadly i delete it
    can i fix it?
    thanks

drugo, Nov 14, 2015
  6. JohnC Win User
    JohnC, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. help can i restore the WindowsESD folder? - Similar Threads - help restore WindowsESD

2. How can I restore the Icons of pictures?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I restore the Icons of pictures?: This problem has been going on for a while now. Its the icons show up like [ATTACH] The window icons also show up like this : [ATTACH] Do any of you know how to fix this problem? which I have tried icaros which didn't work as well as the folder explorer settings....
  3. help in restoring accidentally deleted folder in "Pictures" folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    help in restoring accidentally deleted folder in "Pictures" folder?: hi all, i connected my iphone to my laptop to transfer my photos from my phone to my laptop, so that i could delete the photos in phone to reduce storage. but, i ran into a problem when i put all the transferred photos in a folder then i moved the folder to the "pictures"...
  4. How can I restore this device......D:\ ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I restore this device......D:\ ?: How can I restore this device......D:\ ? Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) Object Name not found. Device Manager returns this information. TSST corp CDDVDW SN208AB Properties. (Driver File Details)...
  5. How can I change restore point in system restore?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I change restore point in system restore?: In system restore I have tried the displayed "automatic restore point" twice with no success. How do I select a different restore point?...
  6. Can you help me restore my Desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can you help me restore my Desktop?: Hi everyone! I have done something stupid with my Desktop folder and I’m wondering if you can help me put it to right. My desktop folder was located on a drive called E:\, in a subfolder called “users” etc. The usual deal. Stupidly, I moved it out of this subfolder and...
  7. Restore Folders

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore Folders: When I select "Restore personal files" under Control Panel>System and Security>File History, the only files available are those in my Documents folder. The Music, Videos, Pictures and Downloads folders do not appear. I believe these are supposed to be backed up by default....
  8. Help required restoring folders from a Backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Help required restoring folders from a Backup: Hi! Can anyone tell me the name of the folder where my Live Mail contacts are stored? I've lost them & I'm hoping to restore them from a Backup Image file Thanks 43262
  9. Odd Restore file, Can I delete it?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Odd Restore file, Can I delete it?: Hi Iam new here. I've looked for this subject before but I haven't found anything on point. So, I had to do a re-install of my OS windows 10. I started to do it with a recovery usb I made when I first got the laptop but it crashed about 30% into it. After that it wouldn't...
  10. Can i Delete this Folders?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can i Delete this Folders?: Can i Delete Folder $Windows.~BT and $Windows.~WS on C: Drive? 9888