Windows 10: HELP - Create Service with SC.exe

Discus and support HELP - Create Service with SC.exe in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, how are you? I need create a service with sc.exe o any program because i need start up a program when the computer is power on. (not a sesion)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fway, Aug 2, 2016.

1. fway Win User

HELP - Create Service with SC.exe

Hi, how are you?

I need create a service with sc.exe o any program because i need start up a program when the computer is power on. (not a sesion)

I try this with task Scheadul but... does´t work. The problem never startup.

Any can help me ?*Biggrin

:)

fway, Aug 2, 2016
  2. Bryanh99 Win User

Windows 10 Set time automatically not working

I had the same issue with the time service not updating the time frequent enough. I solved it by creating a scheduled task that runs every 30 minutes (you can do it at whatever interval you want). That task runs a script that looks like this

rem Start the time service

%windir%\system32\sc.exe start w32time

rem Let the service start before resync

timeout 10

rem issue command to resync

C:\Windows\System32\w32tm.exe /resync

rem Stop the service

%windir%\system32\sc.exe stop w32time

Bryanh99, Aug 2, 2016
  3. service named "Windows Search" does not exist; WSearch service - "Error 5: Access is denied"

In an Administrator Command Prompt see what you get from

sc.exe qc wsearch

and

sc.exe queryex wsearch

and

sc.exe qdescription wsearch

(since that seems to be a problem)

A PowerShell alternative is

Get-Service wsearch | fl *

Unfortunately (surprisingly) that doesn't show the Description.

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Aug 2, 2016
Thema:

HELP - Create Service with SC.exe

1. HELP - Create Service with SC.exe - Similar Threads - HELP Create Service

2. How to disable windows services exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable windows services exe: so when i start up my pc its boot really long like under 5 min and when i enter the password i see command title windows update services so how i disable it cause i see on startup taskmanager the apps its not there and setting too...
  3. How to disable windows services exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable windows services exe: so when i start up my pc its boot really long like under 5 min and when i enter the password i see command title windows update services so how i disable it cause i see on startup taskmanager the apps its not there and setting too...
  4. How to disable windows services exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. .exe game help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .exe game help: Hello i am Developing a game in pygame and converting it to a .exe so everyone can use it but when i try to use the application on a different computer it either doesn't see the file or just won't run it. Please help...
  6. Create .exe file at editor?

Create .exe file at editor?: Hello, dear people, i may make an exe file at editor in windows 10 but i don't know the code, can you help me? Love regards Jamie .exe datei bei editor erstellen?
  7. I need help fixing my prt sc screenshot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help fixing my prt sc screenshot: I don't know how to fix this and the youtube tutorials don't explain much I need help submitted by /u/Teetank64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtrxuw/i_need_help_fixing_my_prt_sc_screenshot/
  8. Prt SC button trouble

Prt SC button trouble: My prt sc button used to work on my asus 2 in 1 laptop and out of nowhere it just stopped, and now it doesn't work at all. Can someone please tell me why and how can i fix it?...
  9. "prt sc"does not work

"prt sc"does not work: "prt sc" does not work when I press it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/prt-scdoes-not-work/d4c0ce1f-37c8-4f76-aa9c-c4fad83c7727
  10. Create Service SC.EXE

Create Service SC.EXE: Hi, how are you? I need create a service with sc.exe o any program because i need start up a program when the computer is power on. (not a sesion) I try this with task Scheadul but... does´t work. The problem never startup. Any can help me ?*Biggrin 58384