Windows 10: Help customizing login screen Windows 10

Discus and support Help customizing login screen Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I had a REALLY custom windows 7, I had removed everything from the login screen, even the ease of access and power buttons, only a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeviantX, Jul 21, 2017.

1. DeviantX Win User

Help customizing login screen Windows 10

Hey everyone, I had a REALLY custom windows 7, I had removed everything from the login screen, even the ease of access and power buttons, only a picture and password field.

Now I'm modding 10, however, I can't seem to find a way to get rid of these things on windows 10, I'm logged into a microsoft account so instead of showing my username '' it shows my real name or my email address. Can I be logged in to microsoft and force it to say like it does when using a local account? or even get rid of all the text all together?

After that I'd like to remove all the buttons, the connect to internet, ease of access and even power options. but one step at a time

:)

DeviantX, Jul 21, 2017

2. Windows 10 Login Screen Problem on Startup

One of my customer Has problem on Windows 10 Login Screen .On the time of boot the laptop boot up But Windows 10 Login Screen not appears until , that laptop closed for standby & opened immediately. Please Provide me solution

Moved from Insider

ParashuramTupe, Jul 21, 2017
  3. JGourlay Win User
    Windows 10 stuck on PRE-logon screen.

Hardware is a custom build, OS is Win-10. It's been running for a good 3 years with no issues.

The "net user" command worked, but can't login as Admin because it still won't go to the login screen: it's stuck as Pre-login screen.

Is there not a way, from the command line in recovery mode, to tell Windows to skip the "beach from a cave" screen entirely and go right to login?

JGourlay, Jul 21, 2017
Thema:

Help customizing login screen Windows 10

1. Help customizing login screen Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Help customizing login

2. Login screen. Help..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Login screen. Help..: [ATTACH] I have a problem with the login screen, despite the setting to change the wallpaper every day, since installing the system, i.e. 2 months ago, I have the same wallpaper on the login screen all the time without changes. Who knows how to change it? does it have to...
  3. help with Windows 10 login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help with Windows 10 login: i cannot log into my desktop pc.Forgot password and no reset disk or security question.if i can do this through c prompt, please advise of steps?i also have a laptop which i am using now with a different pc login, wondering if i can reset my desktop machine through the...
  4. help with Windows 10 login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    help with Windows 10 login: i cannot log into my desktop pc.Forgot password and no reset disk or security question.if i can do this through c prompt, please advise of steps?i also have a laptop which i am using now with a different pc login, wondering if i can reset my desktop machine through the...
  5. HELP! No login screen at startup.

HELP! No login screen at startup.: Hi there. Trying to boot my laptop, it gets stuck at the welcome page, but without the login prompt to enter my password - just the wallpaper and power button. I’ve tried every fix on the internet but it doesn’t work. Tried using ctrl+alt+del, command prompt, startup repair,...
  6. Missing login screen; Help!

Missing login screen; Help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ACat2Cats [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j5frbv/missing_login_screen_help/
  7. Please help... Stuck at Windows 10 login screen

Please help... Stuck at Windows 10 login screen: I don't know what happened but when I tried to log in, it gave me a black screen and then the log in screen came back, I tried to log in with the other ID, but still, it gave a black screen of 2 seconds and kicked me back to log in screen. This has happened before to another...
  8. Windows 10 Lock Screen Customization Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Lock Screen Customization Help: I do Operating System Deployments for my company. I've recently been tasked to engineer a solution that is using Kiosk Mode/Assigned Access to guests without Active Directory accounts have a way to log in. Long story short, I need to figure out how to customize the Lock...
  9. Windows 10 enterprise - setting custom login screen *help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 enterprise - setting custom login screen *help: Hey Guys Still new with GPO and Registries, wanting to find out how do i deploy a custom logo on pc start up - initially would like to deploy on my local PC first before going through the domain of course, Any suggestions here, i have tried forcing a specific login image...
  10. Login Screen Help

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login Screen Help: I recently built a gaming tower for my nephews to share. It's running Windows 10 Pro x64. Everything works fine, but I'm having trouble getting the login screen to act like I want it to. The system has three total accounts. One for each of them, and the Administrator account...