Windows 10: Help Disabling Caps/Num Lock notification.

Discus and support Help Disabling Caps/Num Lock notification. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i remember diabling this setting a long time ago and can't remember how. today this annoying thing popped up again. I have tried a multitude of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joshua Osgood, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Help Disabling Caps/Num Lock notification.

Hi, i remember diabling this setting a long time ago and can't remember how. today this annoying thing popped up again. I have tried a multitude of methods that have been previously posted, but appear to lack the options required to complete the instructions. please help me get rid of it.

:)

Joshua Osgood, Apr 24, 2024
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Windows 11 disable caps lock on screen notification (intel NUC)

Hi Kyle. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for turning off on-screen Caps lock notification in Windows 11 and 10 (work the same):

https://10scopes.com/disable-caps-lock-notifica...

https://thegeekpage.com/how-to-disable-the-caps...

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-NUCs/Onscr...

If none of those work then I'd post in the Intel Community forums above where other NUC owners will know the answer.

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack, Apr 24, 2024
  4. JohnDubya Win User

Help Disabling Caps/Num Lock notification.

How to disable caps-lock notification on Windows 10

After Googling for an hour, I finally figured out where the Caps Lock notification was coming from on my Windows 10 machine. I have a Bluetooth adapter installed on my computer, and I found a website describing that some Bluetooth software includes this
    on screen notification "feature." Well, I figured out on my machine that the process Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings was causing the notifications for "Caps Lock On," "Num Lock On," etc.

To turn this off:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc
    • Go to Processes and click on Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings then End Task.
    • Go to the Startup tab and find Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings then click
      Disable.

JohnDubya, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Help Disabling Caps/Num Lock notification.

1. Help Disabling Caps/Num Lock notification. - Similar Threads - Help Disabling Caps

2. How do I disable the caps lock and num lock notification/ indicator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable the caps lock and num lock notification/ indicator?: I already tried disabling unnecessary animations, but didnt work, I've seen a solution but, it appeared to be outdated, I'm using windows 11 btw, incase if you give me a windows 10 solution. It is really distracting and I need a solution as quick as possible....
  3. Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up: Hello,I've been having these pop ups show up everytime I turn on or off caps lock and num lock.I am unable to find any solutions to turn these off.This on a brand new install as well and any solutions I found online doesn't help me....
  4. Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up: Hello,I've been having these pop ups show up everytime I turn on or off caps lock and num lock.I am unable to find any solutions to turn these off.This on a brand new install as well and any solutions I found online doesn't help me....
  5. How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?: I have been getting this new pop-up since yesterday which shows up whenever my Caps lock or Num lock button is pressed. Never had this issue before. I did install a software update yesterday before shutting down my laptop. Just so you know, I am using a HP Victus laptop with...
  6. How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?

How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?: I have been getting this new pop-up since yesterday which shows up whenever my Caps lock or Num lock button is pressed. Never had this issue before. I did install a software update yesterday before shutting down my laptop. Just so you know, I am using a HP Victus laptop with...
  7. Help Disabling Caps/Num Lock notification.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Disabling Caps/Num Lock notification.: Hi, i remember diabling this setting a long time ago and can't remember how. today this annoying thing popped up again. I have tried a multitude of methods that have been previously posted, but appear to lack the options required to complete the instructions. please help me...
  8. Caps lock and num lock on screen notification

Caps lock and num lock on screen notification: HelloI recently bought a Gigabyte G5 specifically for gaming but am unable to use it because every time I hit the caps or nums lock key a pop up minimized the game to tell me they are on. I have hunted down every way I can through google but the settings doesn't seem to have...
  9. Caps lock and num lock on screen notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock and num lock on screen notification: HelloI recently bought a Gigabyte G5 specifically for gaming but am unable to use it because every time I hit the caps or nums lock key a pop up minimized the game to tell me they are on. I have hunted down every way I can through google but the settings doesn't seem to have...
  10. Disable caps and num lock pop-up notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable caps and num lock pop-up notifications: Hi all, One day, I opened up my laptop and it had started displaying popup notifications every time I turned the caps lock or num lock on or off. It is incredibly irritating and distracting when working and it was not doing for the last two years of use. I cannot figure out...