Windows 10: Help does not recognize DVD drive to install

Discus and support Help does not recognize DVD drive to install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear good night, I have a laptop Lenovo Z50-75, it was full of viruses. At the time format from the DVD drive, I always get this message [img] . and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by arieslr, Sep 2, 2016.

1. arieslr Win User

Help does not recognize DVD drive to install

Dear good night, I have a laptop Lenovo Z50-75, it was full of viruses. At the time format from the DVD drive, I always get this message
    Help does not recognize DVD drive to install [​IMG]
    . and install updated amd and still will not recognize the unit driver. If anyone knows how help would greatly appreciate it. regards

:)

arieslr, Sep 2, 2016
  2. BobBoesch Win User

Cd/Dvd Drive not able to read discs in windows 10

The app didn't help the computer does not recognize the DVD drive.

A search does help. The DVD/CD drive is not connected.

Boesch

BobBoesch, Sep 2, 2016
  3. Laptop does not recognize my dvd drive in Windows 10

Original Title: Laptop does not recognize my dvd drive

After downloading windows 10 my laptop does not recognize that I have a dvd drive. Do I need to download a program?

TerrySuter, Sep 2, 2016
Thema:

Help does not recognize DVD drive to install

1. Help does not recognize DVD drive to install - Similar Threads - Help does recognize

2. DVD ROM drives not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD ROM drives not recognized: My Dell Optiplex 7010 with Windows 10 won't detect either the built-in DVD ROM drive or the external drive I bought to replace it. The external drive appears in the "Devices and Printers" section of the Control Panel, but neither drive shows up in "This PC." The driver for...
  3. DVD ROM drives not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD ROM drives not recognized: My Dell Optiplex 7010 with Windows 10 won't detect either the built-in DVD ROM drive or the external drive I bought to replace it. The external drive appears in the "Devices and Printers" section of the Control Panel, but neither drive shows up in "This PC." The driver for...
  4. My dvd drive is not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My dvd drive is not recognized: My dvd drive is not recognized by windows 10. I try play many dvd but it is not playing any dvd and I think this happen after windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dvd-drive-is-not-recognized/38261ea3-e7c9-4d4b-9dd4-c2be23d02d44
  5. PC does not recognize DVD

PC does not recognize DVD: My PC stopped recognizing DVDs. Please, help me with the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-does-not-recognize-dvd/de53a996-491c-4d21-9b42-9a7a0aa0df72
  6. dvd drive not recognized

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dvd drive not recognized: I upgraded windows 7 to 10 when it came out but I failed to install the dvd player at the time, I went to purchase it from microsoft but the app doesnt recognize the drive f at all and the driver say cd not dvd not sure what to do at this point *Moved from Windows Vista to...
  7. DVD drive not recognized?

DVD drive not recognized?: The DVD drive in the Acer Aspire E 15 (Acer E5-573) does not recognize the CDs. [ATTACH] The CDs are shown in file managers / other programs, there the drive letter is shown: [ATTACH] Drive Manger, Win: [ATTACH] How could the CD shown by all programs? 128554
  8. DVD drive not recognized?

in Windows 10 Support
    DVD drive not recognized?: The DVD drive in the Acer Aspire E 15 (Acer E5-573) does not recognize the CDs. [ATTACH] The CDs are shown in file managers / other programs, there the drive letter is shown: [ATTACH] Drive Manger, Win: [ATTACH] How could the CD shown by all programs? 128554
  9. no recognizing the cd/dvd drive.

no recognizing the cd/dvd drive.: my new computeronly 2 weeks old will not see my cd/dvd player. i have tried several different disk and rebooted the computer but still no recognizing the drive...
  10. CD/DVD drive not recognized

CD/DVD drive not recognized: I installed Windows 10 as an upgrade to Windows 8. My Dell laptop does not see the DVD drive. I had no success getting the drive to work in Windows 8 and (maybe of course) it doesnt see it now. This seems to be a common problem I have tried numerous fixes but have not had...