Windows 10: Help finding what driver I have.

Discus and support Help finding what driver I have. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since the new windows update my internet has been dropping with the event id 16002 saying, Closing a UDP socket with local port number 52908 in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Karizma, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Karizma Win User

Help finding what driver I have.

Since the new windows update my internet has been dropping with the event id 16002 saying,

Closing a UDP socket with local port number 52908 in process 1644 is taking longer than expected. The local port number may not be available until the close operation is completed. This happens typically due to misbehaving network drivers. Ensure latest updates are installed for Windows and any third-party networking software including NIC drivers, firewalls, or other security products.

So I want to try reinstalling my driver to see if that fixes it, in my device manager it says I have Broadcom Netlink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet and Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter. It's confusing because the Gigabit ethernet version is on 15.6.1.3 but that seems to be a newer version then anywhere on the broadcom site.

Can anyone help me track down what I need to download? I'm on W10 64 bit if that helps anything.

:)

Karizma, Nov 17, 2015

2. Need help finding driver causing bluescreen ( Have skydrive to load dump file )

If you continue to crash upload the new DMP files.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Nov 17, 2015
  3. Need help finding driver causing bluescreen ( Have skydrive to load dump file )

JDN

There are no stupid questions. I have (and given) some stupid answers but we are here to help you.

First thing you can do is to search for it using Cortana. If that does not work see if you have any software by "Rsupport" in programs and features. If you cant find it and there is no software related to it installed I suspect it would be located in C:\windows\system
    32. If it is there and you cant remove it because it is loaded. You can rename it from *.sys to *.bak so it cannot load.

zz

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Nov 17, 2015
Thema:

Help finding what driver I have.

1. Help finding what driver I have. - Similar Threads - Help finding driver

2. What is this Media Driver and where can I find it/download it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is this Media Driver and where can I find it/download it?: Hello, I had a BIOS issue a few weeks ago that prompted me to upgrade some PC parts. I fixed the BIOS issue by restoring an older saved version of my files. I have started my upgrades off with new RAM and an M.2 NVME ssd. Upon installing these today, I was met with some blue...
  3. What is this Media Driver and where can I find it/download it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is this Media Driver and where can I find it/download it?: Hello, I had a BIOS issue a few weeks ago that prompted me to upgrade some PC parts. I fixed the BIOS issue by restoring an older saved version of my files. I have started my upgrades off with new RAM and an M.2 NVME ssd. Upon installing these today, I was met with some blue...
  4. What Incompatible Drivers do I have?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Incompatible Drivers do I have?: I've been trying to turn on memory integrity for sometime. However I've been stuck because "Incompatible Drivers" which I can't see, anyone know how to help?...
  5. What Incompatible Drivers do I have?

What Incompatible Drivers do I have?: I've been trying to turn on memory integrity for sometime. However I've been stuck because "Incompatible Drivers" which I can't see, anyone know how to help?...
  6. have no idea to find the incompatible driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have no idea to find the incompatible driver: when I tried to turn on memory integrity I found an unknown driver and I couldn't find a way to uninstall it.The name of the incompatible driver is nxslO64.sys...
  7. have no idea to find the incompatible driver

have no idea to find the incompatible driver: when I tried to turn on memory integrity I found an unknown driver and I couldn't find a way to uninstall it.The name of the incompatible driver is nxslO64.sys...
  8. Have driver issue that I need help with.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have driver issue that I need help with.: For the past few months I have been having issues with my pc. Sometimes when I restart my pc I will get BSOD errors such as Critical_Process_Died, and System_Service_Exception. I run an OC on my 8600k, as well as XMP on my DDR4 3000mhz RAM. Normally when I have this issue I...
  9. i have no audio drivers plz help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i have no audio drivers plz help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Quantum3142 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1sj9k/i_have_no_audio_drivers_plz_help/
  10. Finding what drivers are installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Finding what drivers are installed: Have tried Googling and I cannot find what drivers have been installed am concerned re the audio one for the machine as I have a problem with it. There are no audio drivers listed on the Asus site for audio for W 10 and I have seen vague references to find them through...