Windows 10: Help for change Position Toast Notifications windows 10

Discus and support Help for change Position Toast Notifications windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi My windows 10 Build 10240 i want change position Toast Notifications Windows from Bottom to Top. [img] Please help me! because have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by blackrouter, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Help for change Position Toast Notifications windows 10

hi

My windows 10 Build 10240

i want change position Toast Notifications Windows from Bottom to Top.

Help for change Position Toast Notifications windows 10 [​IMG]

Please help me! because have problem with position.

:)

blackrouter, Nov 7, 2015

2. How to change Position Toast Notifications windows 10

hi

My windows 10 Build 10240

i want change position Toast Notifications Windows from Bottom to Top.

Please help me! because have problem with position.

Javad Rajabzadeh, Nov 7, 2015
  3. Changing Toast notification position and increasing amount of toast notification on screen

Hi,

I would like to check if it is possible to change the toast notification's position from bottom to top of the screen?

Also, is it possible to increase the amount of toast notification shown on screen from 1 to 3 or maybe more?

This is partly because we have designed an application using Windows 8 in the past and now we are upgrading it for Windows 10. Thus we would like to maintain the same experience as much as possible for the user.

ColbertLee, Nov 7, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Help for change Position Toast Notifications windows 10

Hi @blackrouter welcome to Ten Forums,

During the Technical Preview many people complained about them(the toast's) appearing at the top, and there was a registry hack to move them to the bottom. I suppose it might still work. but in reverse, you could give it a shot:

Open up RegEdit(Click Cortana/Search and type regedit) and navigate to:

HEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer

Make sure "Explorer" is selected, create a new DWORD value called:

DisplayToastAtBottom (watch out for the capitalization or copy and paste)

in the value field type “0”

sign out and back in.

And you're done*Biggrin

Or you can download this registry file and merge it:
    ChangeToastPosition.zip
    Just download. Right click open Properties. Check Unblock. Click OK. Extract(unzip) to where ever you want. Double click the Icon and give permission. Sign out and back in*Smile

Cliff S, Nov 8, 2015
  5. BRADCO Win User
    Cliff, thanx much for the instructions above... I'm in Build 10586 and I've tried both the registry tweak and the zip download (above) and neither work. I use the toast notifications but badly need to be in top right corner. The present position, lower right hides critical menus from the system tray. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Brad

BRADCO, Apr 6, 2016
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Hi @BRADCO,
    Sorry, it doesn't work anymore*Sad
    That was the only way I knew of.

Cliff S, Apr 6, 2016
  7. BRADCO Win User
    OK, isn't there a tweak to be able to view menus opening upward from the system tray? The toast notices cover the menu(s). Is there a way to get the menus to have focus (to open on top of the toast notification)? Is there a way to have the toast notifications be see thru or transparent? Thank you for any help

BRADCO, Apr 7, 2016
  8. Cliff S New Member

You can control which programs & apps create toast notifications, and a few other settings.
    Go to Settings\System\\Notifications & Actions

then click a program to fine tune it's notification actions

This might help reduce the popups, when you're trying to use the system tray icons.

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Help for change Position Toast Notifications windows 10 - Similar Threads - Help change Position

2. Native toast notifications not displaying on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Native toast notifications not displaying on Windows 10: Hi, First-time poster here so hoping this is the correct forum for this and I've followed the rules I believe I have! Would be very grateful for any assistance at all with this issue as it's driving my colleague and I up the wall currently. Description of issue and summary of...
  3. Native toast notifications not displaying on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Native toast notifications not displaying on Windows 10: Hi, First-time poster here so hoping this is the correct forum for this and I've followed the rules I believe I have! Would be very grateful for any assistance at all with this issue as it's driving my colleague and I up the wall currently. Description of issue and summary of...
  4. Windows Toast Notifications Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Toast Notifications Issue: [ATTACH] Hi, First-time poster here so hoping this is the correct forum for this and I've followed the rules (I believe I have!) Would be very grateful for any assistance at all with this issue as it's driving my colleague and I up the wall currently. Description of issue...
  5. Change the position of the notification popup

Change the position of the notification popup: Hello, I am a programmer and for a long time I have been wondering, working every day, if it is possible to change the position of the windows notification popup. I use the system a lot and being a lover of native macOs or Linux notics I would like to be able to adapt them to...
  6. Change Notification Toast Location

Change Notification Toast Location: I've scoured the internet to find a way to change the Notification Location for Windows 10. The closest thing I've found is this post: https://winaero.com/blog/move-notification-toasts-to-top-or-bottom-of-the-screen-in-windows-10/ However, since a certain Windows...
  7. Windows 10 Notification (Toast?) Area

Windows 10 Notification (Toast?) Area: My notifications have moved from bottom right to near top left. I have seen ways to restore them by using regedit to change one of the key settings, but why did this happen? Has there been an unwanted update? I'll leave the registry as it is for the moment in case there is...
  8. Windows 10 Toast notification

Windows 10 Toast notification: The details are simple: If anyone knows a way to move toast notifications without moving the taskbar (which by the way does not work all the time) then please let me know. It is so frustrating in borderless gaming and working at the office when the notification pops up in...
  9. How to change toast notifications position?

How to change toast notifications position?: For some reason after the last Windows update the toast notification is popping up right in the middle of my screen as I am working. I didn't mind it popping up on the bottom right and disappearing but now for some reason it is popping up dead center of my screen. I have to...
  10. Change where toast notifications are on the desktop screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Change where toast notifications are on the desktop screen: I hate the toast notification popup in the lower right corner of the screen. That is the area it seems that I always need to click when in forums etc. and it's always in the way when I have something open that receives a lot of them. Is there anyway to move where they...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change toast notifications position win 10

2. position des notification windows 10

3. windows 10 move notification toasts

4. registry DisplayToastAtBottom,
  5. windows 10 how to change the position of toast notification in windows 10,
  6. how to change outlook notifications position in windows 10