Windows 10: help how do i fix this problem. it's been a real problem for the past

Discus and support help how do i fix this problem. it's been a real problem for the past in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] help how do i fix this problem. it's been a real problem for the past 112839 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aaronpotter, Jun 24, 2018.

1. help how do i fix this problem. it's been a real problem for the past

help how do i fix this problem. it's been a real problem for the past [​IMG]

help how do i fix this problem. it's been a real problem for the past

:)

aaronpotter, Jun 24, 2018

2. ATI Radeon HD 6950 - FPS Problems

500mhz under 3d? wow that is an strange problem. and in 2d does it goes to 250?

Anyway I would suggest doing this if not tried: driver resets to default *Smile help how do i fix this problem. it's been a real problem for the past :) this solve a few problem for me in the past.

ChristTheGreat, Jun 24, 2018
  3. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jun 24, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 24, 2018
Thema:

1. help how do i fix this problem. it's been a real problem for the past - Similar Threads - help fix problem

2. How do i fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this problem: So the problem is, that whenever i try to download any application it loads for a bit and says this "Try again later", "something happened on our end" and i`ve tried waiting it out but it didnt work. It worked some time ago but not now, and i have no idea why. I have disk...
  3. How do i fix this problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i fix this problem: This keep popping up on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-problem/5595953e-15a1-4385-bec8-0cd17f2125e9
  4. how do i fix this problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i fix this problem: my laptops battery doesn't work and while i was using the laptop the electricity got cut for a moment and after i turned it on again the windows and all the programs and games fell heavy and have low fps i tried to fix all the errors and warnings in the event log and even...
  5. How do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this problem?: Error creating registry key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunRegCreateKeyEx failed; code 5.Access us denied.Click Retry to try again, Ignore to proceed anyway, or Abort to cancel installation....
  6. How do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I fix this problem?: Error creating registry key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current\Version\RunRegCreateKeyEx failed; code 5.Access us denied.Click Retry to try again, Ignore to proceed anyway, or Abort to cancel installation....
  7. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this problem: I was just about to press onto Disney plus through the windows menu when my cursor froze and everything stopped working i could however use my keyboard still but couldn't restart as I was still trying to save my audio project I also had to wait 20 minutes to turn it off...
  8. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix this problem: I was just about to press onto Disney plus through the windows menu when my cursor froze and everything stopped working i could however use my keyboard still but couldn't restart as I was still trying to save my audio project I also had to wait 20 minutes to turn it off...
  9. How do I fix this Problem ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this Problem ?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/k3o5l4n3wd461.png?width=734&format=png&auto=webp&s=6f081233343d528af8851884c0ffb273b81b13e9 submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kai23g/how_do_i_fix_this_problem/
  10. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this problem: At first, it said the Ethernet cable was an unidentified network. I still don’t know how to fix that but it doesn’t say that anymore. Now it says,’The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the Internet is broken’. Every other device in the house...