Windows 10: Help ? How to remove preinstalled store apps completely ?!

Discus and support Help ? How to remove preinstalled store apps completely ?! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I searched on internet and i found 2 programs who would remove the preinstalled store apps in Windows 10 with leftovers, Its GEEK UNINSTALLER... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xhemal1325, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Help ? How to remove preinstalled store apps completely ?!

Hi guys, I searched on internet and i found 2 programs who would remove the preinstalled store apps in Windows 10 with leftovers, Its GEEK UNINSTALLER and IOBIT UNINISTALLED, but idk which is better ? Which one should i use, or is there any better options ?!
    Help ? How to remove preinstalled store apps completely ?! [​IMG]

:)

xhemal1325, Sep 20, 2017
  2. neilpzz Win User
    neilpzz, Sep 20, 2017
  3. sillbit Win User
    N97: How to remove preinstalled Try&Buy apps?

Thanks for the correction, you are quite right.

What I was meaning the preinstall programs take the C: memory, which could be used for user programs. It is thru that those are physically not in C: , but or the normal user they seem to be in C:. With special programs like Taskman and Y-Browser from Dr
    Jukka Z: can be accessed.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

In a way you are. When you see a program in the phone you can't tell where it is stored at all. It's just a bad assumption that it has anything to do with C:

After all, when you install a program in mass memory, that means it is on E:, and obviously nobody believes it takes up space on C: then. So why do people believe that programs stored on Z: will take room on C:?

So no, preinstalled programs don't take any space to C:

However, with the file browser you can't see or access Z:, that is correct. And some other tools do allow you to see that file system. However, the application handler shows programs that are installed on all kind of "disks". EVen if the file browser don't
    show those "disks".

sillbit, Sep 20, 2017
  4. Help ? How to remove preinstalled store apps completely ?!

I use Piriform CCleaner and it works for removing the store apps. I don't have any experience with the two you mentioned so I can't comment on those.

MattMcD488, Sep 20, 2017
  5. hmm, i m not sure if CCleaner removes evrything and dont leave any leftover (Like Registry keys .... ) ?!

xhemal1325, Sep 20, 2017
  6. Helmut Win User
    It is not advisable to remove the Store Apps completely some may have common components.
    It does not matter if unused Registry entries remain.
    Ccleaner when uninstalled leaves some registry keys....no doubt those others do as well.
    You need an infinite series of uninstallers each removing the previous uninstaller registry keys and on in to infinity....

Helmut, Sep 20, 2017
  7. Lol, im trying to find a uninstaller that removes programs completely and leave no leftovers, im wont use it only for store apps ill keep it there, i Found Revo Uninstaller to be good, but it doesnt remove Store apps

xhemal1325, Sep 20, 2017
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Help ? How to remove preinstalled store apps completely ?!

Brink, Sep 20, 2017
  9. xhemal1325, Sep 20, 2017
  10. Eagle51 Win User
    Hey xhemal1325,
    I use/like Geek Uninstaller and I've had no problems with it.

Note: If you remove a program that requires a reboot, just remember to say No or Cancel or it won't do the registry leftover cleanup *Smile

Eagle51, Sep 20, 2017
  11. Hi Eagle51, i used Geek Uninstalled too before, its does a ok job, even it fails to find OneDrive, and it finds less registry keys compared to IOBIT, but idk if IOBIT is safe and wont mess something with my pc or registry !

xhemal1325, Sep 20, 2017
  12. Brink
    Brink New Member
    If you like, you could use the method in the tutorial below to disable OneDrive integration in Windows 10 to no longer see it. It doesn't uninstall it though.

*Arrow Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

Brink, Sep 20, 2017
  13. Eagle51 Win User

I like that it's not to aggressive in removing left over registry entries, less chance it will break something.

Finds OneDrive Store App for me, but not the actual OneDrive which I think you're referring to.

Help ? How to remove preinstalled store apps completely ?! [​IMG]

Eagle51, Sep 20, 2017
  14. CCleaner will remove leftover registry keys if you manually run its Registry Cleaner after uninstalling programs/apps.

MattMcD488, Sep 20, 2017
  15. You are correct, Problem Solved , THANKS *Smile

xhemal1325, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Help ? How to remove preinstalled store apps completely ?! - Similar Threads - Help remove preinstalled

2. How to Remove Microsoft Account with PreInstalled windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Remove Microsoft Account with PreInstalled windows: I now hate Office and refuse to have a Microsoft account. How can I separate my windows from my Microsoft account? If it can't be done I'm getting a new computer without Windows at all....
  3. Completely remove all data from a Microsoft Store app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Completely remove all data from a Microsoft Store app?: Good morning, I downloaded a Microsoft Store app and accidentally signed in with my old account information. I would like to sign in with my new account, but there is no way to change accounts or log out. I tried resetting the app, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but...
  4. Resetting Microsoft store in Apps & Features removed it completely

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Resetting Microsoft store in Apps & Features removed it completely: When trying to install apps from the Microsoft store, some of the ones I needed wouldn't install Couldn't install app, we'll retry later So I followedthis thread and when I reset the app, it was removed from my task bar and no longer appears when I search for it in Cortana....
  5. How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?: I'm configuring a new laptop which comes with the pre-installed Office apps for trial. I've uninstalled these under settings but large folders in c:\program files\windows apps remain (see below). How do I expunge these folders from the PC? [img] 138802
  6. How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?

How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?: I'm configuring a new laptop which comes with the pre-installed Office apps for trial. I've uninstalled these under settings but large folders in c:\program files\windows apps remain (see below). How do I expunge these folders from the PC? [img] 138802
  7. Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...: HI, I have removed preinstalled apps from Windows 10 pro with Powershell commands. It was working fine till the time of feature update installation. After installing Feature update 1809, all removed apps returns to the system. Please guide, how can I permanently remove...
  8. Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...: HI, I have removed preinstalled apps from Windows 10 pro with Powershell commands. It was working fine till the time of feature update installation. After installing Feature update 1809, all removed apps returns to the system. Please guide, how can I permanently remove...
  9. Removal of preinstalled apps.

Removal of preinstalled apps.: I do not use tablet mode on my windows 10 computer. Can I remove the pre-installed apps to free up storage space? Thanks/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removal-of-preinstalled-apps/f07e694d-5ffd-4d88-a199-df5ae27d6a55
  10. Removing preinstalled apps from the start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing preinstalled apps from the start menu: My laptop with Windows 10 came with some apps already in the start menu (Candy Crush Saga, Cooking Fever). I tried right clicking on them, but there was no way to uninstall. The apps don't show up in the list of apps in settings. The apps also don't show up in powershell,...