Windows 10: Help! I cannot locate "My Computer" from the menu in order to view something in GEARview.

Discus and support Help! I cannot locate "My Computer" from the menu in order to view something in GEARview. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Call me dumb, but I cannot find "My Computer" when I click the start tab. I have tried right clicking on the desktop screen (and also on the toolbar)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kim Nelson_916, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Help! I cannot locate "My Computer" from the menu in order to view something in GEARview.

Call me dumb, but I cannot find "My Computer" when I click the start tab. I have tried right clicking on the desktop screen (and also on the toolbar) in hopes of seeing a "Properties" icon, but no such luck. I am beginning to regret this purchase.

:)

Kim Nelson_916, Aug 26, 2018

2. help..app store not working

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

As of now, I would suggest that you run the inbuilt Windows App Troubleshooter and check. To do so follow the steps mentioned below:

• On the search bar, type “Troubleshoot”
      and press Enter.

• Then click on the “View All” option located on the left menu pane.

• Then locate “Windows Store App”, click on it and run the troubleshooter.
    Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Nachappa C K, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Can't view radiology images on Gearview

I have windows 10 and tryimg to run Radiology cds on Gearview it will not load the images and have a consult that has about 1000 different exams does anyone have any ideas of what to do to fix please reply to <email address removed>

[Original title: James B Stewart MD]

JamesStewart MD, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Help! I cannot locate "My Computer" from the menu in order to view something in GEARview.

Can't view radiology images on Gearview

Hi,

Try the free program MicroDicom DICOM Viewer

Software | MicroDicom DICOM viewer

Don

Don Varnau, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Help! I cannot locate "My Computer" from the menu in order to view something in GEARview.

1. Help! I cannot locate "My Computer" from the menu in order to view something in GEARview. - Similar Threads - Help cannot locate

2. I lost my computer on a work trip and need help locating my computer or last know location.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my computer on a work trip and need help locating my computer or last know location.: I live in Plymouth Minnesota and was recently on a business trip to Denver Colorado. I lost my computer on the work trip and would like to verify last known location. I believe the computer to be in Denver. I have tried using the online support function to locate my computer...
  3. I lost my computer on a work trip and need help location my computer or last know location.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my computer on a work trip and need help location my computer or last know location.: I live in Plymouth Minnesota and was recently on a business trip to Denver Colorado. I lost my computer on the work trip and would like to verify last known location. I believe the computer to be in Denver. I have tried using the online support function to locate my computer...
  4. How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...: I had to upgrade my hard drive because my old hard drive died, to the point where it would not boot up my PC. This means I could not find my windows product key through traditional means, so I figured I'd look for an old email or look through my order history and try to find...
  5. How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get help about an order I cannot find in my order history? Trying to recover a...: I had to upgrade my hard drive because my old hard drive died, to the point where it would not boot up my PC. This means I could not find my windows product key through traditional means, so I figured I'd look for an old email or look through my order history and try to find...
  6. I cannot turn my Location on. I need help.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot turn my Location on. I need help.: Hello. I'm trying to turn on location for the app "Maps" from Microsoft, but it says *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization."Some other stuff in Settings also says the same thing. I cannot modify the permissions for them as well.How can I fix this?...
  7. Photos in Start Menu Cannot Locate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos in Start Menu Cannot Locate: I'm looking at the rotating photos pinned to my start menu and I want to locate those specific pictures in my 'Pictures' folder, but after searching through every single picture saved on my computer, I can't find the ones that are shown rotating in my start menu. How do I...
  8. Computer cannot locate camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer cannot locate camera: I am using zoom for lots of meetings. My camera worked fine on Thursday, Apr. 31. On Friday, May 1, it stopped working and has not worked since. I checked my settings, privacy, apps, etc. no use. I don't track when I receive notices to update improvements, but I suspect that...
  9. Microsoft order disappear, been charged but cannot located my order

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft order disappear, been charged but cannot located my order: I purchased a Surface Laptop with a bamboo Ink online by Microsoft official website in 10/3, got email and been charged immediately (credit card). After several hours, all history orders disappear. I call 13 20 38 in 11/3. The stuff cannot locate my order (Laptop and Ink)...
  10. I cannot locate Homegroup on my Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot locate Homegroup on my Windows 10 computer: When I go to the settings and then to Network/Internet, homegroup does not come up. Cannot find a way to make it work with other computers in my network....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unabl to intstall gearview