Windows 10: help I cant boot up due to irql_not_less_or_equal (storahci.sys)

Discus and support help I cant boot up due to irql_not_less_or_equal (storahci.sys) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't boot up I tried resetting the PC removing everything but it failed the only way I can bootup is in safe mode. 57706 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Skeleton11223, Jul 28, 2016.

1. help I cant boot up due to irql_not_less_or_equal (storahci.sys)

I can't boot up I tried resetting the PC removing everything but it failed the only way I can bootup is in safe mode.

:)

Skeleton11223, Jul 28, 2016

2. Windows 10 cannot enter safe mode, constant restart loop

Hi. Last night laptop worked fine. This morning it will not boot (BSOD windows 10 irql_not_less_or_equal (storahci.sys)). I cannot get into any trouble shooting tools (safe mode, command prompt, nothing). Constantly goes back to restart with BSOD error
    message as above. This is making me nuts. Can anyone assist? NOTE: I have been using Windows 10 for a long time and this is not about attempting to upgrade from an earlier version of Windows.

Thanks.

Lisa_120866, Jul 28, 2016
  3. frequent disk slowdown after anniv update

when I look at the driver details for storahci.sys it says the driver date is 2006 - that cant be right?

maybe I need an updated driver.

when I search for latest driver , it says it is up to date

wayne999999, Jul 28, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

help I cant boot up due to irql_not_less_or_equal (storahci.sys)

You really need to post this in the General Support | Windows 10 Forums

This forum is for BSODs.

Unless you are getting a blue screen? You don't provide much information. Update your specs and describe exactly what happens. If it's not a blue screen scenario then post in the other forum please.

How to fill out System Specs for tenforums.

See here: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

Of major interest is the Manufacture and full model number of the computer if purchased or the system board if custom built.

Ztruker, Jul 28, 2016
Thema:

help I cant boot up due to irql_not_less_or_equal (storahci.sys)

1. help I cant boot up due to irql_not_less_or_equal (storahci.sys) - Similar Threads - help cant boot

2. irql_not_less_or_equal while booting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql_not_less_or_equal while booting up: Hi, Good DayLaptop Details: Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6 Windows 11I'm experiencing different kind of BSOD like the following:Attempted_write_on_read_only_memory ; what failed: amdkmdag.sysSystem_thread_exception_not_handles; what failed: noneDriver_irql_not_less_or_equal;...
  3. irql_not_less_or_equal while booting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    irql_not_less_or_equal while booting up: Hi, Good DayLaptop Details: Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6 Windows 11I'm experiencing different kind of BSOD like the following:Attempted_write_on_read_only_memory ; what failed: amdkmdag.sysSystem_thread_exception_not_handles; what failed: noneDriver_irql_not_less_or_equal;...
  4. I Cant boot up my computer HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Cant boot up my computer HELP!: hi i am using a HP laptop and i have recently enabled bitlocker on drive C but suddenly the computer shutdown itstelf and whenever i try to boot it up it just gives me a black screen (no HP logo or anything) PLEASE HELP!!!! submitted by /u/SparklyTR [link] [comments]...
  5. Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS: Hey I keep having blue screens with broadcasting software such as OBS and Streamlabs OBS. Whenever I stop streaming or close the program not every time, but often enough to be a real issue All my drivers are up to date, windows is up to date as is GFX drivers. I have...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello all :) Since several weeks, i get regularly BSOD after 2-3h of use, involving wdf01000.sys (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL). I tried to find the cause of the problem, but without any success until now. Here you have a link to two dumpfiles :...
  7. I cant boot into windows 10 due to driver corruption,help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant boot into windows 10 due to driver corruption,help: [ATTACH]Last night there was a new driver for my asus ROG20aj on asus command,asked me to reboot now i get the automatic repair due to currupted driver files,please help i have a project due tomorrow ad its due tomorrow....
  8. irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10x64.sys)

irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10x64.sys): Hello! First time poster - been getting random BSODs with my Alienware r15 laptop for the past few days with the error message in the thread title. Please take a look at the dump file and see if you can figure it out cause I'm stumped. Thanks! 46473
  9. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Wdf01000.sys windows 10 help

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Wdf01000.sys windows 10 help: I have recently made a new computer and am running Windows 10. I have been fine for about a week and then i started getting this BSOD with this error : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Wdf01000.sys. I think I am doing this correctly by uploading and providing these 3 dump files....
  10. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys)

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys): Started having Random BSOD like an hour ago after trying to remote connect on my other PC from this one. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) I have no idea what to do. i attached the ZIP file i got from the program from the BSOD Posting Instruction. 36598