Windows 10: HELP! I CAN'T GET MY GAME I REDEEMED!

Discus and support HELP! I CAN'T GET MY GAME I REDEEMED! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So apparently I redeemed my Minecraft windows 10 code but it I never did! I need help! I Really want to play Minecraft windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RubixGames, Jul 21, 2018.

1. HELP! I CAN'T GET MY GAME I REDEEMED!

So apparently I redeemed my Minecraft windows 10 code but it I never did! I need help! I Really want to play Minecraft windows 10.

:)

RubixGames, Jul 21, 2018

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jul 21, 2018
  4. HELP! I CAN'T GET MY GAME I REDEEMED!

Redeemed game

Hello Greg_011,

What platform are you using to redeem AoE? Microsoft Store? Steam?

Usually when you redeem a game, you have to take one additional step and install the game from your library. If you redeemed your copy of AoE through the Microsoft Store, you can access your library by:

Navigating to the top right of the Microsoft Store and click on the button with three dots on it, this will open a drop-down menu and from there you can click on the "My Library" option to be take to your library. AoE should be listed as one of your games and
    you should be able to install it from here.

If you redeemed your copy of AoE through Steam, you can access your library by:

Click on the "Library" link at the top of the Steam window, which should take you to your Steam library. From there, simply click on AoE and an option to install the game should appear.

Hope this helps.

BravoMan21, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

HELP! I CAN'T GET MY GAME I REDEEMED!

1. HELP! I CAN'T GET MY GAME I REDEEMED! - Similar Threads - HELP CAN'T GAME

2. I can't redeem my points

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't redeem my points: I can't redeem my Microsoft rewards points! I have tried to get in touch with the support team and I got an automated reply that I would get a reference number related to the issue via email but I haven't received any! It's been already a few days since this is happening. I...
  3. I can't redeem my points

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't redeem my points: I can't redeem my Microsoft rewards points! I have tried to get in touch with the support team and I got an automated reply that I would get a reference number related to the issue via email but I haven't received any! It's been already a few days since this is happening. I...
  4. I help i can't a file for a game i deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I help i can't a file for a game i deleted: Whenever i try to delete the files it give me this error. I don't know what to do because it take up a lot of storage space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-help-i-cant-a-file-for-a-game-i-deleted/d6609505-1466-48b1-9e3d-af1ea59408f2
  5. I can't redeem my reward

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't redeem my reward: Every time I enter in my phone number countless times It won't let me get this 10$ Xbox Gift card and its actually getting very annoying and I was wondering if you could give me a solution to this I contacted the Reward support and are not responding. Here is some screenshots...
  6. I can't redeem my code?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't redeem my code?!: A while ago my brother got a Xbox for Christmas and it came with the codes to download it on the Xbox AND WINDOWS 10. My mom put all the codes on the Xbox and a while later I found the codes and tried to redeem the code on our Windows 10 but it says it was already redeemed?...
  7. Code was already redeemed TODAY but I didn't get my game

Code was already redeemed TODAY but I didn't get my game: When I went to get Minecraft for Windows 10 which you get free if you bought Java edition long enough ago, I went to go change my account email because it's still on my mom's old email which is not accessible by me or her and couldn't get the text to go through. That's fine,...
  8. I can't get Age of Mythology key code to be redeemed on Steam.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get Age of Mythology key code to be redeemed on Steam.: So I got Age of Mythology. and Age of Mythology the Titans expansion. But the new computer I bought does not have a CD drive on it. (very sad.) So I tried entering my CD-Keys for AOM and AOMT on Steam but it comes back with an error. saying I need to contact the provider or...
  9. I redeemed a code on an account that I can't remembet

I redeemed a code on an account that I can't remembet: I redeemed a code for a game on a microsoft account a few years ago and i am unsure of what account i redeemed it on. Is there a way to view what account i redeemed the code on...
  10. Can't find redeemed game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find redeemed game: Hi, I redeemed a game and cannot find it. Other threads said to go to "My Library" but that does not exist. It is also not in my "order history". Where can I find and redownload it?...