Windows 10: Help in some programs

Discus and support Help in some programs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, In some programs (a little old but working) which I installed on the win 10, sometimes I need the 'help' function but I get an error message on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Motim, May 6, 2016.

1. Motim Win User

Help in some programs

Hello,
    In some programs (a little old but working) which I installed on the win 10, sometimes I need the 'help' function but I get an error message on ms edge browser. I had the same problem on win 7 but there I installed this option available on microsoft site, there is not any file for win 10. any ideas what can I do ?
    Will appreciate answers
    Thanks

:)

Motim, May 6, 2016

2. Help me regarding syncing some programs.

You can kill two birds with one stone and simply sync both the PDA and Outlook PC with your Hotmail account.

On the PDA, in Activesync, add Hotmail as an Exchange server. For the server source, use m.hotmail.com, your entire email address (with the @hotmail.com part) as a username, and for domain, (if required- depends on the PPC OS level) is a "\" (backslash)
    followed by your username.

Then download and install the Outlook Connector:

Add your Outlook.com account in Outlook for Windows,
    to sync your Hotmail account with Outlook.

ToddAllcock, May 6, 2016
  3. Al1945 Win User
    Help me regarding syncing some programs.

Help me regarding syncing some programs so the will work hand and hand. My O/S is Windows 7 64 bit program. I have an HP Pocket PC (Travel Companion) that needs to work or be in sync with Outlook, however for my contacts and e-mail I use MSN Hotmail,
    so in order to get my contact information into Outlook, I will need to have it to be synced with MSN Hotmail, and then sync Outlook to my pocket pc so that they will all work together.

Al1945, May 6, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Help in some programs

MS has deprecated help sometimes leaving us quite helpless, or directed to a bland page on Win 10 that has nothing about where we came from. Offline help with embedded links that was actually relevant has gone.

There are holes in the system. Please use feedback in Win 10 to tell MS about each and every one.

dalchina, May 6, 2016
Thema:

Help in some programs

1. Help in some programs - Similar Threads - Help programs

2. Help getting older program installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help getting older program installed: Hello - hoping someone has an answer for me for this issue...I have an older copy of Adobe Creative Suite that has two discs. And on my old pc which since has died I could install the program via the DVD drive with no problem. However, on my newer pc, when I put DVD #1 in the...
  3. Help getting older program installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help getting older program installed: Hello - hoping someone has an answer for me for this issue...I have an older copy of Adobe Creative Suite that has two discs. And on my old pc which since has died I could install the program via the DVD drive with no problem. However, on my newer pc, when I put DVD #1 in the...
  4. Help getting older program installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11: Could be related to the recent update, but I don't have any idea.I have no antivirus, things I have tried:*Restarting PC.*Running as administrator.*Turning off Firewall/Windows Defender.*Allowing download and installation besides Microsoft Store.*Unblocking the...
  6. Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11

Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11: Could be related to the recent update, but I don't have any idea.I have no antivirus, things I have tried:*Restarting PC.*Running as administrator.*Turning off Firewall/Windows Defender.*Allowing download and installation besides Microsoft Store.*Unblocking the...
  7. Error opening Help in Windows-based programs: "Feature not included" or "Help not supported"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error opening Help in Windows-based programs: "Feature not included" or "Help not supported": I get this error message and cannot make sense of the resolution supplied. Does anyone have a clear, understandable solution for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-opening-help-in-windows-based-programs/6d1d7184-b56d-42cc-b54a-d7c175db0a40
  8. Error opening Help in Windows-based programs: "Feature not included" or "Help not supported"

Error opening Help in Windows-based programs: "Feature not included" or "Help not supported": I get this error message and cannot make sense of the resolution supplied. Does anyone have a clear, understandable solution for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-opening-help-in-windows-based-programs/6d1d7184-b56d-42cc-b54a-d7c175db0a40
  9. need help creating a batch program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need help creating a batch program: Hi, good day.I need help.I want to create a batch command to close all open programs, like everything that is open on my windows.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-creating-a-batch-program/e3cd2de8-29c5-405e-affb-919f9600e1f0
  10. need help creating a batch program

need help creating a batch program: Hi, good day.I need help.I want to create a batch command to close all open programs, like everything that is open on my windows.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-creating-a-batch-program/e3cd2de8-29c5-405e-affb-919f9600e1f0