Windows 10: Help installing bluetooth driver .

Discus and support Help installing bluetooth driver . in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I dont see bluetooth device in my action center or wireless devices and when i check the device manager i get this as shown below. Please help me in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nishchay Vaid, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Help installing bluetooth driver .

I dont see bluetooth device in my action center or wireless devices and when i check the device manager i get this as shown below.
    Please help me in installing the bluetooth driver. It's model is ralink bluetooth driver.

:)

Nishchay Vaid, Aug 13, 2015

2. Bluetooth peripheral device driver

Hello Friends :smileyhappy: I have dell 1440 laptop with window 7 * 64 bit . I want to connect my nokia N 72 via Bluetooth . But it is not happened because of Bluetooth peripheral device driver . An error occurred during installation
    Bluetooth device driver not installed . Please help me for Installation of Bluetooth peripheral device driver.

meghsinghnokha---01, Aug 13, 2015
  3. bluetooth not working

hi..my name is jaspher.........my Bluetooth is not working in window10....I have already installed driver ralink Bluetooth driver....in setting there is no option for Bluetooth and no icon of Bluetooth present in computer and and in devices and printers
    there is no option of Bluetooth...plz help me

jaspalsahu, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

Help installing bluetooth driver .

1. Help installing bluetooth driver . - Similar Threads - Help installing bluetooth

2. Need Help Installing Bluetooth Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Installing Bluetooth Drivers: I just bought a refurbished Dell XPS 9550 with windows 11 already preloaded onto it. My bluetooth does not work, and after doing some digging, I found that it was because Dell hasnt released any compatible drivers for windows 11 for my device. I looked around their help...
  3. Need Help Installing Bluetooth Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Installing Bluetooth Drivers: I just bought a refurbished Dell XPS 9550 with windows 11 already preloaded onto it. My bluetooth does not work, and after doing some digging, I found that it was because Dell hasnt released any compatible drivers for windows 11 for my device. I looked around their help...
  4. Bluetooth Driver Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Driver Help: So, my Bluetooth driver was having problems when connecting a controller, after connecting I would be fine and do my own thing for a while, next thing I know the connection stops working and I could no longer turn bluetooth on or off. So I check the bluetooth drivers and the...
  5. Installing a bluetooth driver.

Installing a bluetooth driver.: I need to install a bluetooth driver to use my headphones but I don't know where and how. The sellers of my PC told me it supports bluetooth but it has no bluetooth so I need some help from you guys to tell me the most reliable place to download bluetooth....
  6. Installing Bluetooth Driver

Installing Bluetooth Driver: I have a HP Notebook X7T78UA#ABA this is the model it says it is when I go on device manager and it currently has Windows 10 Home 64-bit with the latest Windows 10 version 2004 i updated it last night. Iv'e searched up this model online and every site i look on says that it's...
  7. Installing bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing bluetooth driver: I do not have bluetooth driver on my window 10 so I can not connect my device, anybody can help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-bluetooth-driver/e6802c12-17cc-4ed9-adcc-39f0fd84eb03
  8. Install bluetooth driver

Install bluetooth driver: My Bluetooth capability disappeared. How do I reinstall it? I have already checked and the driver is not hidden. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-bluetooth-driver/9b3cf066-8ffe-475e-9e89-ac62a58b01bb
  9. Installing the bluetooth drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing the bluetooth drivers?: How do I install them? They seem to be missing from my computer. submitted by /u/OliDaKilla [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1b49x/installing_the_bluetooth_drivers/
  10. Bluetooth driver help please

Bluetooth driver help please: Hey guys i had to reset my windows 10 because i had problems with my windows since when i reset it my bluetooth isn't working so i had to install the driver when i tried to install Atheros Bluetooth Driver V7.2.0.65 for windows 10 it only works for windows 7 64 32 bit and...