Windows 10: HELP!!! IP Settings is missing in SSID

Discus and support HELP!!! IP Settings is missing in SSID in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi folks, This is my first post in tenforms. I have a question about Windows 10 wifi feature. As you know, in win10 each SSID can set different IP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gipzy07, Jun 1, 2018.

1. gipzy07 Win User

HELP!!! IP Settings is missing in SSID

Hi folks,

This is my first post in tenforms.
    I have a question about Windows 10 wifi feature.
    As you know, in win10 each SSID can set different IP settings. Not network adapter setting.
    But, I have a problem with one of my friend win 10 PC. In this win10 pc, IP settings field is missing in the SSID setting.
    How to get this IP settings in SSID. And why it does not show in this pc ?
    Please see attached image.
    Thank you.

:)

gipzy07, Jun 1, 2018
  2. gipzy07 Win User

From above screen, if user click "edit", user can set static IP for SSID "YM-Room". This is not network adapter setting.

HELP!!! IP Settings is missing in SSID [​IMG]

This setting can define IP settings for each SSID.
    Example, your office Wifi do not provide IP address. When user try to connect to office Wifi, they can set static IP address for office wifi. When user is at home (home wifi with dhcp), user can connect home wifi without change static IP to dynamic IP because it is SSID based IP Settings.

gipzy07, Jun 25, 2018
  3. gipzy07 Win User

Hi folks,

This is my first post in tenforms.
    I have a question about Windows 10 wifi feature.
    As you know, in win10 each SSID can set different IP settings. Not network adapter setting.
    But, I have a problem with one of my friend win 10 PC. In this win10 pc, IP settings field is missing in the SSID setting.
    How to get this IP settings in SSID. And why it does not show in this pc ?
    Please see attached image.
    Thank you.

gipzy07, Jun 25, 2018
  4. gipzy07 Win User

my initial question is "But, I have a problem with one of my friend win 10 PC. In this win10 pc, IP settings field is missing in the SSID setting."
    how can user get back this ip setting in SSID ?
    Thanks.

gipzy07, Jun 25, 2018
Thema:

1. HELP!!! IP Settings is missing in SSID - Similar Threads - HELP Settings missing

2. Is SSID = passcode for internet setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is SSID = passcode for internet setting?: Is SSID = passcode for internet Setting? My WI-Fi won't connect to my printer. I might have the wrong passcode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-ssid-passcode-for-internet-setting/8bdbe715-7cca-43f5-9c0c-d3d0a1bcd59b
  3. Is SSID = passcode for internet setting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is SSID = passcode for internet setting?: Is SSID = passcode for internet Setting? My WI-Fi won't connect to my printer. I might have the wrong passcode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-ssid-passcode-for-internet-setting/8bdbe715-7cca-43f5-9c0c-d3d0a1bcd59b
  4. Missing home wifi SSID from laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing home wifi SSID from laptop: My home wifi SSID has stopped displaying as a choice to connect to on my laptop. One day it was there - the next it was gone. the router is functioning as I can connect on my desktop, iphone, ipad and android phone. I have restarted the router. I took the laptop to work - and...
  5. Missing home wifi SSID from laptop

Missing home wifi SSID from laptop: My home wifi SSID has stopped displaying as a choice to connect to on my laptop. One day it was there - the next it was gone. the router is functioning as I can connect on my desktop, iphone, ipad and android phone. I have restarted the router. I took the laptop to work - and...
  6. Missing home wifi SSID from laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Delete STC_WIFI_6682_AC in SSID Configuration Router IP Address for your Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete STC_WIFI_6682_AC in SSID Configuration Router IP Address for your Computer: Yes, I did you you do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-stcwifi6682ac-in-ssid-configuration-router/189f1aa1-d11c-4667-8786-801761a3661f
  8. Delete STC_WIFI_6682_AC in SSID Configuration Router IP Address for your Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete STC_WIFI_6682_AC in SSID Configuration Router IP Address for your Computer: Yes, I did you you do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-stcwifi6682ac-in-ssid-configuration-router/189f1aa1-d11c-4667-8786-801761a3661f
  9. Delete STC_WIFI_6682_AC in SSID Configuration Router IP Address for your Computer

10. A DNS setting for each SSID

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A DNS setting for each SSID: I need to assign different IP settings to different wireless networks. More specifically, I want to assign specific DNS servers to different SSIDs. One of the networks I connect to regularly is a work network, and the network is giving specific DNS servers that are not...