HELP Is there any way to copy a tweaked sound scheme

Discus and support HELP Is there any way to copy a tweaked sound scheme in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have my desktop sounds customized just perfect for me. Is there any way I can copy the saved sound scheme file I saved under the name "Preferred" to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LadyDee, Aug 8, 2018 at 10:32 AM.

1. LadyDee Win User

I have my desktop sounds customized just perfect for me. Is there any way I can copy the saved sound scheme file I saved under the name "Preferred" to another computer. Yes, I will make sure those same sounds get put into the media file so they are available. I just want the sound scheme which is all set up copied to the other computer.

Thank you

:)

2. Mohammed Yaseer Win User

Sound Schemes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that when you when you download any anything from the internet it be stored in the download folder.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard and hit
      Enter.

• Click on Control panel and select
      Sound.

• Click on Sound Tab.

• Under Sound Scheme select
      No Sound.

• Under the program event window select the program for which you want to change the sound scheme.

• Then click on browse and in the left pane select
      downloads.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Aug 8, 2018 at 10:38 AM
  3. Ex_Brit Win User
    Change Event Sounds and Sound Scheme in Windows 10

In both my Win 10's I have a choice of sound schemes listed in Media folder due to the fact that both were upgrades from lower OS's, but in Sounds I only have the choice of No Sounds or Default Sounds. Weird

This really doesn't matter but I'm asking because I see all the schemes are there in Media folder, just not displaying in the sounds window.

Is there a way to fix that?

4. Karthicka_R Win User

How to apply new sound scheme without manually appply it one by one

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Does the sound scheme show up in the windows sound scheme?

If it shows then you can select one scheme at a time but not all. A sound scheme contains all the sound windows uses for different activities. When we select one scheme only the sound registered unfed that particular sound scheme is applied.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thema:

1. HELP Is there any way to copy a tweaked sound scheme - Similar Threads - HELP copy tweaked

2. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.: here is the dilemma, happen after a lighting strike it was worse before but this is what is subsided to [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/help-this-is-what-my-screen-looks-like-from-my/f168d730-0e22-40d0-9986-3d96f7e8950a
  3. NO SOUND ON MY COMPUTER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO SOUND ON MY COMPUTER: NO SOUND ON MY COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/no-sound-on-my-computer/d7bcd5f1-063d-47c6-849c-8cf6b8b67974
  4. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.: help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green-gray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/help-this-is-what-my-screen-looks-like-from-my/1cfd39dd-64b2-4a25-9548-8d95ac4d6255
  5. Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help: every time i log on windows tries to set up pin, but i don't want pin! any help would be appreciated. thanks, ~Matt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-10-asks-me-to-set-up-pin-every-time-i-log/e1fe6901-0fe1-40d1-a990-5460f7ba6f23"
  6. since the last update HDMI breaks all other sound sources.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    since the last update HDMI breaks all other sound sources.: This is ridiculous, all is fine until hdmi is enabled, then all other sound outputs stop working, even though they APPEAR to work, no sound will be sent to my speakers. Win10 has such numerous problems with sound that you should probably stop trying to blame it on bad...
  7. Can`t install any .msi file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can`t install any .msi file: Can`t install any .msi file. Shows this message: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cant-install-any-msi-file/6635c606-200c-48c1-889c-5733f08becc9
  8. Backup files without using single file image or keeping older copies?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup files without using single file image or keeping older copies?: I want to be able to backup files and folders onto an external drive without them being combined into some sort of Windows image file, like Backup and Restore Windows 7 feature does. The File History backup does what I want, but I don't want to keep previous versions of...
  9. Windows Updates cause desktop to get "stuck" Please Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates cause desktop to get "stuck" Please Help: I apologize for the long post... just want to thoroughly explain my problem. So after some recent problems I figured i would just reinstall windows directly to 1803 edition. I used the official windows USB that i bought a while to format my hard drive and reinstall. It...
  10. will microsft be able to help me locate my laptop trough the mac address and or serial number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    will microsft be able to help me locate my laptop trough the mac address and or serial number: if i have the serial number of mylaptop would microsoft be able or help me locate my computer even if they factory reset the laptop the serial number cant changed and that is something that microsoft collects ?>...