Windows 10: HELP Is there any way to copy a tweaked sound scheme

Discus and support HELP Is there any way to copy a tweaked sound scheme in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have my desktop sounds customized just perfect for me. Is there any way I can copy the saved sound scheme file I saved under the name "Preferred" to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LadyDee, Aug 8, 2018.

1. LadyDee Win User

HELP Is there any way to copy a tweaked sound scheme

I have my desktop sounds customized just perfect for me. Is there any way I can copy the saved sound scheme file I saved under the name "Preferred" to another computer. Yes, I will make sure those same sounds get put into the media file so they are available. I just want the sound scheme which is all set up copied to the other computer.

Thank you

:)

LadyDee, Aug 8, 2018

2. Sound Schemes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that when you when you download any anything from the internet it be stored in the download folder.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard and hit
      Enter.

• Click on Control panel and select
      Sound.

• Click on Sound Tab.

• Under Sound Scheme select
      No Sound.

• Under the program event window select the program for which you want to change the sound scheme.

• Then click on browse and in the left pane select
      downloads.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Ex_Brit Win User
    Change Event Sounds and Sound Scheme in Windows 10

In both my Win 10's I have a choice of sound schemes listed in Media folder due to the fact that both were upgrades from lower OS's, but in Sounds I only have the choice of No Sounds or Default Sounds. Weird

This really doesn't matter but I'm asking because I see all the schemes are there in Media folder, just not displaying in the sounds window.

Is there a way to fix that?

Ex_Brit, Aug 8, 2018
  4. HELP Is there any way to copy a tweaked sound scheme

How to apply new sound scheme without manually appply it one by one

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Does the sound scheme show up in the windows sound scheme?

If it shows then you can select one scheme at a time but not all. A sound scheme contains all the sound windows uses for different activities. When we select one scheme only the sound registered unfed that particular sound scheme is applied.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

HELP Is there any way to copy a tweaked sound scheme

1. HELP Is there any way to copy a tweaked sound scheme - Similar Threads - HELP copy tweaked

2. Getting Sound Schemes Back!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Sound Schemes Back!: There was a time when I wanted to hear sound themes such as Cityscape, Afternoon, or sonata, and all I had to do was go to control panel>sounds>sounds tab, click the one I wanted, click ok\apply, and the sound theme changed. There was a sound for opening Windows, closing,...
  3. Getting Sound Schemes Back!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Sound Schemes Back!: There was a time when I wanted to hear sound themes such as Cityscape, Afternoon, or sonata, and all I had to do was go to control panel>sounds>sounds tab, click the one I wanted, click ok\apply, and the sound theme changed. There was a sound for opening Windows, closing,...
  4. Sound scheme has no sound playing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound scheme has no sound playing: So i have an issue, where i make a custom sound scheme, but no sound plays. Yes my sound drivers work since i was able to play music, it's just the sounds that don't play. This only happens when i choose the 'browse' button and select a .wav file. I don't know if it's the...
  5. Windows 10 Sound Scheme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Sound Scheme: Hey there. I am currently on Windows 8.1 for reasons I prefer not to speak about. Is there anyone out there that can directly rip their original Windows 10 sound scheme and upload it to something like FileBin and give the link? I can't seem to find any original Windows 10...
  6. Custom Sound Schemes

Custom Sound Schemes: So far as I can tell, Microsoft doesn't have an official 'store' populated with trustworthy sound schemes. Do I need to worry about being compromised by a third-party sound scheme download? If so, are there any known, reputable sources?...
  7. Sound scheme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound scheme: Hello. Do you guys knowe where could I find good old Win 95/98/2000 and WinXP sound scheemes, or at least few of them ? I would love to have them on my Win10. Such nostalgic, much oldschool, very great. submitted by /u/bArtessio [link] [comments]...
  8. Sound Scheme not Working

Sound Scheme not Working: My sounds work fine in different applications and when I play them manually in my "change system sounds" but not when they open and close programs, minimize or maximaze programs or any other system sounds. I have a windows 10 laptop and when I changed my sound schemes on my...
  9. sound scheme

sound scheme: I have applied windows default (modified) sound scheme. Now i want to reset and apply windows default sound schem. Pleaase help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-scheme/fe343c71-905d-4f4f-b50b-ad84c12c97d3
  10. Missing sound schemes?

Missing sound schemes?: I have no alternative sound schemes on my win 10 installation. Is this normal at this stage? There are folders there for cityscape, delta and others but nothing in the folders. It's a clean install after upgrade. Thanks if anybody can enlighten me. 16139