Windows 10: Help~ Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Windows 10 64bit

Discus and support Help~ Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Windows 10 64bit in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; as in the title, i just got this blue screen for two days straight, and the things im doing just before bsod occured : 1. use handbrake (video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aeroloverz, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Help~ Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Windows 10 64bit

as in the title, i just got this blue screen for two days straight, and the things im doing just before bsod occured :

1. use handbrake (video encoding app)
    2. use mkvtoolnix (to merge subtitle into my vid)

and the bsod is random, sometime before i start encode, or after i closed the app

the only thing attached to my laptop are external hdd and mouse

any help? much appreciated

salam dari Indonesia *Biggrin

:)

aeroloverz, Mar 26, 2016
  2. Chowdris Win User

BSOD Message kernel security check failure

I'm using Lenovo y50-70 laptop. After install the November update of windows 10 64bit, always getting the BSOD error Message like KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE every time i logged in and system will keep restarting. I'm also upgrade every drivers and
    OS up to date. Still had the the problem.Plz help me with this.

Chowdris, Mar 26, 2016
  3. Upgrade to windows 10

Hello I recently reserved windows 10 and installed without any issues apart from realizing that I had 32bit. This caused a few issues as some of my games would not work and I could not install Cinema 4d. I found that it would only start on 64bit, I never
    had issues on windows 7 but because of the problem I used the windows tool to create a 64bit windows 10 home but instead of 32 bit it was 64bit to also suit my processor.

Now because i installed this new version of windows 10 my activation has gone! is there any way to get this back because I thought its stored online?

help im blocked, Mar 26, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Help~ Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Windows 10 64bit

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

If you are using a program like Ccleaner please stop using it while troubleshooting.
    This because programs like Ccleaner remove dump files that are needed to troubleshoot.
    Or configure Ccleaner to not remove dump files:

Help~ Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Windows 10 64bit [​IMG]

It is suggested to update/reinstall the IRST drivers and the Nvidia drivers.
    Do you use both your Nvidia and Intel graphics display?
    MSI Global | Notebook - The best gaming notebook provider
    Code: ffffd000`25fe9088 fffff801`26848301Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x1a8301 6: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm Browse full module list start end module name fffff801`266a0000 fffff801`272bb000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Wed Dec 16 15:03:30 2015 (56716F32) CheckSum: 00BE13AE ImageSize: 00C1B000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4 ffffd000`23a88550 fffff800`08fa4a70Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorA.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStorA.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStorA.sys iaStorA+0x154a70 3: kd> lmvm iastora Browse full module list start end module name fffff800`08e50000 fffff800`093c2000 iaStorA T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: iaStorA.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorA.sys Image name: iaStorA.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Wed Jun 03 11:38:57 2015 (556ECB31) CheckSum: 00165AED ImageSize: 00572000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Thema:

Help~ Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Windows 10 64bit

1. Help~ Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Windows 10 64bit - Similar Threads - Help~ Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 64bit

2. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139. Please help!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139. Please help!!: My PC started randomly crashing a couple months ago, eventually it got to the point where it would crash constantly. I have not been able to successfully troubleshoot it myself, so I came here hoping someone will be able to help me. I ended up doing a clean reset of my entire...
  3. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE bsod NEED HELP

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE bsod NEED HELP: Hello, for the past 4 weeks or so I've been experiencing many BSOD. I restarted my computer twice now. The first time I reset I had gotten a BSOD and I ran a minidump file check and it had showed to be something with graphics card drivers so I ran something to clean out the...
  4. BSOD: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE help

BSOD: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE help: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah5YRjd41LVghSgZ1MFyhHdsay19?e=9JHT3O dmp and sysinfo files upload. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-kernelsecuritycheckfailure-help/f2092bd1-882d-4774-b270-ffdde9d378ed
  5. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Good day! So I've been experiencing this blue screen a lot for quite some time now. It just reoccurs more often now, I can barely do anything productive with my laptop. I've tried the WhoCrashed software and it says the following: Crash dumps are enabled on your...
  6. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: I was just minding my own business, with nothing open except File Explorer, a Wikipedia page and a YouTube video (both in Chrome), when all of a sudden my computer blue-screens with the following code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. I'm running Windows 10 Pro x64 version...
  7. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Can't seems to figure this one out, the BSOD seemed to disappear for two weeks and now it's back. No particular cause, wether the PC is under load or idle. Crashes to Blue screen saying KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and reboots. Specs, System and Minidump files -...
  8. Kernel_security_check_failure

Kernel_security_check_failure: Nineteen days of BSODS with the this warning. Started with a cumulative update. Have not gotten a solution, yet. Windows 10 (64), with all the latest (updated) programs, versions, and drivers, and I ran every conceivable scan to detect issues, without finding a clue to...
  9. BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Windows 10

BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Windows 10: Today I'm getting a series of BSOD's after the installation of drivers for laptop from manufacturer's website. It usually randomly happens when I try to install or uninstall a program. Please help. 35004
  10. BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure in Windows 10

BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure in Windows 10: I have had the kernel check failure error on occasion ever since I updated to Windows 10 last year; as it has been so long, I do not believe I can revert to Windows 7 to fix this problem. Recently it has begun doing this more frequently and whenever I watch videos, playing...