Windows 10: Help me about black Screen in laptop

Discus and support Help me about black Screen in laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello dear I am Using Windows 10 Pro And I have A Laptop having following Specs : Processor: INEL (R) CORE I5 - 2520M CPU RAM: 4: 00 GB 64 BIT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by maamiradina, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Help me about black Screen in laptop

Hello dear
    I am Using Windows 10 Pro
    And I have A Laptop having following Specs :
    Processor: INEL (R) CORE I5 - 2520M CPU
    RAM: 4: 00 GB
    64 BIT OPERATING SYSTEM
    And I am using office 2016 so problem is that
    Yesterday I worked with two word files and during my work My laptop's screen went dark black and after some seconds it turned off completely,
    I then Restarted and worked normal but after only a few minutes, This happened again
    And I started it again , and resumed my work in word, But after 10 minutes it again shut down.
    Then I started and up to now it works normally and fine,
    I want to know that why this problem occurred
    It occurred some times before , then I changed windows but still not resolved
    Can you suggest my any solution for this problem
    Actually I am a composer and when laptop shut down Accidentally my all unsaved work is going , and then I composing it from beginning
    Problem is that (laptop's screen is going black and some small color lines are blinking at left side)

:)

maamiradina, Dec 1, 2017

2. full screen icon

When I start my computer laptop what I see on the screen is both sides have about a 2in black line down the hole computer screen. I do not know what icon allows me to see a full screen on my laptop which it used to have. Please help

PAULVALGAS, Dec 1, 2017
  3. Windows 10 black screen with cursor

Since my laptop get into blue screen, i reset my laptop. But after the reset process is done, my laptop get into black screen plus moveable cursor after windows logo. Because i ever had this problem so i now what to do. I disable the discrete vga, this method
    work for me before. But this time it's not working, the black screen with cursor still exist.

I also cannot get into safe mode, because the same problem, black screen with moveable cursor.

I have tried to type my password, and i wait for respons in about 1 hour. But nothing happen.

Anyone know the solution of my problem?

Please help me .

Hammam Afiq, Dec 1, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

Help me about black Screen in laptop

spunk, Dec 1, 2017
  5. You Are Right Sir,
    But there is no option for windows 10 there on HP Site
    And I am using Windows 10, So what do Now

maamiradina, Dec 3, 2017
  6. bro67 Win User
    Do as Spunk stated and download the Windows 8.x drivers. Otherwise in your case, it sounds like your Elitebook is failing and you need to send it off for repair.

bro67, Dec 3, 2017
  7. I installed only Chipset driver , provided in that page
    But I didn't downloaded graphics card driver because there was only AMD video graphics And I have Intel HD Graphics 3000
    so now my Problem Should solved OR Not????

maamiradina, Dec 3, 2017
  8. bro67 Win User

I don't know, it is your machine that only you have access to. You can try to get the Intel driver from Intel's website. As I stated before, if doing the reinstall does not fix, then you have a failing machine. If it works fine with a external monitor or flatscreen, then your display on your machine is failing. If it does not work, your machine is failing.

bro67, Dec 4, 2017
  9. spunk Win User
    Download the AMD Video driver for your model. If you have nd Intel graphic card as you say, the install will fail, but if it installs, then you know that you don't have an Intel chip.

spunk, Dec 4, 2017
  10. Here is the Intel website for your Intel HD Graphics 3000
    Downloads for Intel® HD Graphics 3000
    However, you will run into the same problem you have discovered, there isn't a Windows 10 driver

In the Intel Core Processors, this page shows No for Windows 10 Intel® HD Graphics 3000
    Supported Operating Systems for Intel® Graphics Products

I don't know to explain this in exact detail but from what I've read
    Vendors are discontinuing support for legacy products in Windows 10 as time goes on

MeAndMyComputer, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Help me about black Screen in laptop - Similar Threads - Help black Screen

2. My computer has a black screen, help me .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has a black screen, help me .: About my computer: Device name DESKTOP-FTT063F IntelR CoreTM i3-4005U CPU ; Processor @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHz ; Installed RAM 2.00 GB 1.89 GB usable ; Device ID 25923FC1-03CD-4AE3-A44B-815B02DAE3B7 ; Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA700 ; System type 32-bit operating system,...
  3. My computer has a black screen, help me .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer has a black screen, help me .: About my computer: Device name DESKTOP-FTT063F IntelR CoreTM i3-4005U CPU ; Processor @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHz ; Installed RAM 2.00 GB 1.89 GB usable ; Device ID 25923FC1-03CD-4AE3-A44B-815B02DAE3B7 ; Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA700 ; System type 32-bit operating system,...
  4. help me to solve bsod and black screen problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help me to solve bsod and black screen problems: Im so confused, in one day my laptop can blue screen in 3 - 4 times!i've tried use windb to trace my bsod problems. but actually, i also can't use windbg properly.so, anyone please help me to explain what should i fixthis is my minidump fileMINIDUMP_FILEI am also very...
  5. Help me with win 10 black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me with win 10 black screen: I just installed latest windows 10 and installed some drivers using driverpack solution and the screen became black and i cannot do anything i tried restarting but it dosent work i cannot access my laptop submitted by /u/TTV_OneHygro [link] [comments]...
  6. Help My laptop powers on but screen is black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help My laptop powers on but screen is black: Help i have an Asus Zenbook Deluxe UX490UA and my screen isn’t powering on it’s just black the laptop it self is on power indication makes notification sounds and Capslock sounds but the screen is just black ive had it since 13th of October and have not dropped it once and...
  7. Sea of thieves black screen help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves black screen help me: When i load up the game it starts out fine than a few seconds later it goes to a black screen if anyone knows how to fix this help me out please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves-black-screen-help-me/71e7379b-ee5d-40ac-9dbf-f02723bcaa4d
  8. Need Help About Black Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Help About Black Screen of Death: Hi All respected Members I have HP Elitebook 8460P Laptop, Core i5 Second Generation processor 2520M I am Running Windows 10 on this machine, But Recently I faced the problem about 4 or 5 times, The problem is that I am working normally on my laptop, while during work,...
  9. HELP ME! Windows 10 black screen no cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP ME! Windows 10 black screen no cursor: Hey just joined this forum because i cant find a fix to my computer with my Nvidia graphics card here's what happened. - Windows 8.1 update to windows 10 happens. - Successful upgrade so i start up games to see changes into fps. - Graphics card is not working so i...
  10. Black screen on asus laptop help please

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen on asus laptop help please: Laptop running great but I plugged my camera in to upload photos. Message. Usb not recognized. I unplugged the camera and used another usb port. Now I have a black screen and no control. Suggestions? I am guessing the computer screen let the camera take over. 84175