Windows 10: HELP ME I CANT do alot of tings

Discus and support HELP ME I CANT do alot of tings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; event log errors I have 4445 application log errors, 50 security log errors 0 setup log errors 2780 system log errors please help me with this you must... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MGA, Jun 14, 2017.

1. MGA
    MGA Win User

HELP ME I CANT do alot of tings

event log errors I have 4445 application log errors, 50 security log errors 0 setup log errors 2780 system log errors please help me with this you must have an expert on this I cant find anything on the internet to help me with this.

:)

2. Whenever I left-click on a game the games application on the task bar closes quickly and re opens. PLEASE HELP

It still doesnt work do you know anything else that can help me. cause this is also effec ting some games I play such as minecraft cause now if I go full screen in it, itll crash after like 10 minutes and i cant find the problem.

heres my DxDiag if you need it Ubuntu Pastebin

Thenukan Velvelicham, Jun 14, 2017
  3. n97fanboy Win User
    updated but not sure if its right

thanks alot adrian, if thats ur name, it really helped alot.

could u go an extra mile for me? i cant see to find the changelog of the new update, v 11.0.021

n97fanboy, Jun 14, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Welcome to the forum. You don't give us any information to help you what can't you do and have you got all the windows updates?

Samuria, Jun 14, 2017
Thema:

1. HELP ME I CANT do alot of tings - Similar Threads - HELP CANT alot

2. help me i cant uninstall fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me i cant uninstall fortnite: can not uninstall fortnite: error code:IS-UAR3 the applications uninstall action failed to execute https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-i-cant-uninstall-fortnite/9831b634-c0c2-4fc1-817b-911e27643336
  3. help me i cant uninstall fortnite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help me i cant uninstall fortnite: can not uninstall fortnite: error code:IS-UAR3 the applications uninstall action failed to execute https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-i-cant-uninstall-fortnite/9831b634-c0c2-4fc1-817b-911e27643336
  4. help me i cant uninstall fortnite

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Webcam yellow tinge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam yellow tinge: Split from this thread. We just ordered 100+ Dell Latitude 9430 laptops for our company. The display is great. The webcam however is showing a Yellow tinge to everything. If we manually set the white balance to around 3500 in Teams it's great, but Windows won't save the...
  6. Technical help, alot is wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Technical help, alot is wrong: Ok so to start I have a Dell inspiron 3847, i5 4460 12 gb of ram and a 1050 ti. A few months back I realized that the computer won't load aorus engine anymore, and powershell v1.0 would pop up then disappear apon start up. As well as windows update telling me "something was...
  7. Alot of problems. HELP

in Windows 10 Support
    Alot of problems. HELP: I am running Windows 10 PRO.I am not sure where to start, but for the last few weeks I have been having more problems. Sometimes when I click on a program on my task bar nothing happens, This is for all items on my task bar. When I am able to open something like Microsoft...
  8. Help me! I cant log in!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me! I cant log in!: So I turn in my computer and everything seems normal. It gets to the screen with the time and date displayed. I click on the screen to load the box to type in my password to login and nothing comes up. It stays on the background image and I can't use my keyboard anymore....
  9. Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me.: My name is James Mills and I'm not on here to bash or blame anyone. I was sleeping and someone had to be close friend, walked into my room and took my laptop. Gone like the wind! Of course, It is already completely wiped and what not. I've Tried dropbox, Facebook, google...
  10. Help me i cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help me i cant activate windows: So, I downloaded windows from your website, and it was completely flawless for the past year. But today, I logged on and saw activate windows. And there it shows cant connect to your organisation activation service something like that. I cant activate it...