Windows 10: HELP ME I CANT do alot of tings

Discus and support HELP ME I CANT do alot of tings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; event log errors I have 4445 application log errors, 50 security log errors 0 setup log errors 2780 system log errors please help me with this you must... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MGA, Jun 14, 2017.

1. MGA
    MGA Win User

HELP ME I CANT do alot of tings

event log errors I have 4445 application log errors, 50 security log errors 0 setup log errors 2780 system log errors please help me with this you must have an expert on this I cant find anything on the internet to help me with this.

:)

2. Whenever I left-click on a game the games application on the task bar closes quickly and re opens. PLEASE HELP

It still doesnt work do you know anything else that can help me. cause this is also effec ting some games I play such as minecraft cause now if I go full screen in it, itll crash after like 10 minutes and i cant find the problem.

heres my DxDiag if you need it Ubuntu Pastebin

Thenukan Velvelicham, Jun 14, 2017
  3. n97fanboy Win User
    updated but not sure if its right

thanks alot adrian, if thats ur name, it really helped alot.

could u go an extra mile for me? i cant see to find the changelog of the new update, v 11.0.021

n97fanboy, Jun 14, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Welcome to the forum. You don't give us any information to help you what can't you do and have you got all the windows updates?

Samuria, Jun 14, 2017
Thema:

1. HELP ME I CANT do alot of tings - Similar Threads - HELP CANT alot

2. Help me! I cant log in!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me! I cant log in!: So I turn in my computer and everything seems normal. It gets to the screen with the time and date displayed. I click on the screen to load the box to type in my password to login and nothing comes up. It stays on the background image and I can't use my keyboard anymore....
  3. Please help me I cant find my Windows keys anymore!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please help me I cant find my Windows keys anymore!: I have already tried calling Microsoft or they called me, spoke to 3 useless clueless (censored) and then waited in total for 80 minutes to get put through to technical support but no one answered and they had to end the call with their useless they'll call me back...
  4. i need help on alot of issuse , like how do i transfer photos from my i phone to my pc then...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help on alot of issuse , like how do i transfer photos from my i phone to my pc then...: assure program help needed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-on-alot-of-issuse-like-how-do-i/9bb25fe4-49df-4633-ab0f-9677671a1ede
  5. WEIRDNESS TO DO WITH BIRTHDAYS (Help Me) :(

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    WEIRDNESS TO DO WITH BIRTHDAYS (Help Me) :(: The date of birth on my Microsoft account is wrong and when I click edit date of birth, it doesn't give me the option to change it. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weirdness-to-do-with-birthdays-help-me/46172c7b-0441-48fc-8fb0-eacc1236296e"
  6. Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me locate my stolen computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me locate my stolen computer: My name is James Mills and I'm not on here to bash or blame anyone. I was sleeping and someone had to be close friend, walked into my room and took my laptop. Gone like the wind! Of course, It is already completely wiped and what not. I've Tried dropbox, Facebook, google...
  7. Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me.: My name is James Mills and I'm not on here to bash or blame anyone. I was sleeping and someone had to be close friend, walked into my room and took my laptop. Gone like the wind! Of course, It is already completely wiped and what not. I've Tried dropbox, Facebook, google...
  8. Why this happens? I get alot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why this happens? I get alot: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 6/27/2019 4:32:15 AM Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: Classic User: SYSTEM Computer: HP-ProBook Description: The...
  9. Help me i cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help me i cant activate windows: So, I downloaded windows from your website, and it was completely flawless for the past year. But today, I logged on and saw activate windows. And there it shows cant connect to your organisation activation service something like that. I cant activate it...
  10. help this thing is anoying me how do i get it away?

in Windows 10 Support
    help this thing is anoying me how do i get it away?: how do i get rid of this thing? [img] 68238