Windows 10: Help me pls! my games are freezing

Discus and support Help me pls! my games are freezing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Laptop started to have a problem ever since I updated my PC. This did not happen before the update, but ever since I updated my laptop my games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sandwich, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Sandwich Win User

Help me pls! my games are freezing

My Laptop started to have a problem ever since I updated my PC. This did not happen before the update, but ever since I updated my laptop my games started to freeze. I can start it up and everything, and I can stay at the main menu, but when I start playing it starts to freeze after a few minutes into the game. I updated my drivers and everything, but it still doesn't work. HELP!

:)

Sandwich, Mar 26, 2016

2. my Lumia 640xl freezes and restarts

my Lumia 640xl freezes and restarts while playing games what to do pls suggest me

vijaybhskr, Mar 26, 2016
  3. pls help me finding my game

Its microsoft lumia 535,no i cant find it in either of the places but its still showing app installed when i checked the store to reinstall it.

vedaprajna, Mar 26, 2016
  4. Help me pls! my games are freezing

Is your GPU driver up to date? I would strongly recommend doing that *Smile

Computer Chicken, Apr 2, 2016
  5. MitjaHD Win User
    You may want to lower you settings? Maybe your hardware isn't good enough for the game that you are playing, there can be many reasons. Also i recommend you that you close other programs while playing a game.

MitjaHD, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Help me pls! my games are freezing

1. Help me pls! my games are freezing - Similar Threads - Help pls games

2. pls help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help me: "Windows 7 too outdated please install kb4534310" after getting this error i tried installing this and got another error, "Installer encountered an error: 0x800b0109" please help me solve this...
  3. pls help me with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help me with...: this thing always show since avira prime delete a system32 because it think the file have a virus and then it terminates the file but I cannot do anything about it pls help...
  4. Pls help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help me!: I have a Chuwi Herobook Pro!It has windows 11 homeToday I tryid to get windows 11 22H2 and after some hours I did fail!I checked youtube!I watched what is sayd o tryd that but is also soIt says:"Windows 11, version 22H2 is availabile.""We couldn't install this update,but you...
  5. PLS HELP ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLS HELP ME: Hello, I also have a problem with my windows since I installed it on my laptop, I had problems with the constant printing problems and I actually can't stand it anymore and I want to go back to windows 10 because I had much higher expectations and I also have WINDOWS 11 PRO...
  6. PLS HELP ME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLS HELP ME: Hello, I also have a problem with my windows since I installed it on my laptop, I had problems with the constant printing problems and I actually can't stand it anymore and I want to go back to windows 10 because I had much higher expectations and I also have WINDOWS 11 PRO...
  7. pls help me :

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pls help me :: My c drive is getting filled because of apps and features everytime I restart my pc. I only have 2 gb of apps when I checked. Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/2da51dd5-52bd-439c-aa76-8305de5da8e0
  8. Pls help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pls help me: I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios affect windows OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/7f9759ff-04d4-408c-a6c0-8adf4d6c2c48
  9. Help me pls

Help me pls: I have an error or somthing i don't know, there is an icon on my desktop and when i delete it a window pop ups and said "Item not found" like the picture below but the icon was still there, how can i delete this annoying icon[ATTACH]...
  10. Help me pls !!!!!!!

Help me pls !!!!!!!: I got noticed that my local disk C is full, and then i check all the apps in my local disk C and its only 80GB , and then i check to setting and go to storage and there is 120 GB Temporary files. Can u help me how to delete those files. Ps : I have this problem after i...