Windows 10: Help my ocd is out of control

Discus and support Help my ocd is out of control in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] Help me remove these "2- " characters *cry 101308 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Azims, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Azims Win User

Help my ocd is out of control

Help my ocd is out of control [​IMG]

Help me remove these "2- " characters *cry

:)

Azims, Dec 29, 2017
  2. trbogt Win User

Touchpad/Mouse is OUT OF CONTROL!! HELP???

Hi...if you know how to maneuver with the keyboard...you could un-install the mouse driver and restart the computer.

After you remove the driver...press ctrl+alt+del

use the 'tab' button till it highlites the power.

use the up arrow and highlite 'restart'.... & press 'enter'

after the restart, Windows should re-install the driver it self.

*john

trbogt, Dec 29, 2017
  3. bzb11 Win User
    Touchpad/Mouse is OUT OF CONTROL!! HELP???

My mouse has recently started grabbing tabs in Chrome and dragging them everywhere, it also opens multiple windows with one click. When trying to use MS Excel, Outlook or Word, it won't let me highlight what I want, highlights indiscriminately, opens and
    closes windows on it's own. Please HELP!!

-- OS Windows 10, Toshiba Satellite laptop

bzb11, Dec 29, 2017
  4. Help my ocd is out of control

Uninstall ALL sound drivers and reboot pal *Smile

kingtez1984, Dec 29, 2017
Thema:

Help my ocd is out of control

1. Help my ocd is out of control - Similar Threads - Help ocd control

2. i need help with my controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help with my controller: Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the...
  3. i need help with my controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i need help with my controller: Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the...
  4. Pointer Out Of Control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pointer Out Of Control: Hi,My pointer is acting up. Randomly every now and then my pointer gets locked up and starts moving slowly on its own to the left or right without my control. I try to slide my hand on my touchpad and it wont work, my pointer keeps moving on its own and I have to wait for a...
  5. Computer out of control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer out of control: Hi, periodically, but lately more and more often, my mouse cursor will start wobbling around on its own and I can't control it. Then my open windows start fading in and out, opening new windows. My desktop moves to one half with all the icons. The only way to stop it is to...
  6. Annoying problem with incorrect Icon - Help! OCD overload!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying problem with incorrect Icon - Help! OCD overload!!: There is nothing like Windows 10 to trigger an OCD overload! I have a rather insignificant but equally as annoying issue that I hope someone can assist in resolving! I use a piece of software from Lavasoft called Song Sergeant to keep my itunes collection tidy and under...
  7. Annoying problem with incorrect Icon - Help! OCD overload!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying problem with incorrect Icon - Help! OCD overload!!: There is nothing like Windows 10 to trigger an OCD overload! I have a rather insignificant but equally as annoying issue that I hope someone can assist in resolving! I use a piece of software from Lavasoft called Song Sergeant to keep my itunes collection tidy and under...
  8. Graphics out of control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphics out of control: Everything on screen is huge and cannot be reduced to actual 100% magnification after most recent update. Have tried to access graphics driver--no success. Any suggestions?...
  9. Laptop Out Of Control..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop Out Of Control..: I have totally lost control of my laptop. The sign in page disappeared, then re appeaed rotated and I couldn't change it with up / down arrows. Even when I can get to the sign in page, it immediately opens a facial recognition page..which I never even knew existed on the...
  10. updates out of control

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    updates out of control: I am receiving huge updates that are costing me both financially and in data usage. I have a relatively low data limit on my PC (10Gb's pm) and the updates are consuming the lot just lately. Today 2 updates were installed. One was described as a cumulative update and the...