Windows 10: [Help] Need Admin. Rights to do a simply copy paste.

Discus and support [Help] Need Admin. Rights to do a simply copy paste. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Why? Why do I need to confirm this? I'm the Admin in my system. Is there a way to disable this stuff? I got rid of UAC (thank God!) but now this. I saw... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ArlandrioFF, Aug 5, 2015.

1. [Help] Need Admin. Rights to do a simply copy paste.

Why? Why do I need to confirm this? I'm the Admin in my system. Is there a way to disable this stuff? I got rid of UAC (thank God!) but now this. I saw this in Windows 8 a while back in a friend's laptop and I didn't understand it. Please, people tell me there is a way to disable this bs.

[Help] Need Admin. Rights to do a simply copy paste. [​IMG]

:)

ArlandrioFF, Aug 5, 2015

2. I am unable to copy paste or delete any file

Whenever I try to copy ,paste or delate a file, it simply says access is denied and that I'll need admin permission and also I am unable to download any file as it again saying access denied. please help me

DeepakshiVarma, Aug 5, 2015
  3. patc---01 Win User
    Cut and Paste or Simply Contact Copy

You can use cut & paste.

You need to open the contact in edit mode, then copy the number you want by holding the pencil button, highlighting the number and selecting "Copy".

Open up a message and in the body, press the pencil and select "Paste".

Sending a business card is probably quicker, though [Help] Need Admin. Rights to do a simply copy paste. ;)

patc---01, Aug 5, 2015
  4. AveYo Win User

[Help] Need Admin. Rights to do a simply copy paste.

AveYo, Aug 5, 2015
  5. OMG!! Thank you so much *Biggrin I made it through the elevated command prompt.I love you *Redface

ArlandrioFF, Aug 5, 2015
  6. Sorry, it worked for a few minutes but now I doesn't let me copy/move freely. When I installed Win10, I changed the account name and if I go to change user, there is no "Administrator" like in the tutorial.

Sorry for the images being in Spanish.

ArlandrioFF, Aug 5, 2015
  7. AveYo Win User
    Error message tells you it can't find an account named administrator.

Try with:
    net user Administrador /active:yes

Localizing that name is really stupid. What did Microsoft smoke when they did that?!

AveYo, Aug 5, 2015
  8. [Help] Need Admin. Rights to do a simply copy paste.

Didn't work. I'm beginning to think that I'll never be able to "fix" this, oh God, no more smooth copying. *Sad

I just tried copying that folder in desktop to Program Files.

ArlandrioFF, Aug 5, 2015
  9. AveYo Win User
    Dude. After doing that you need to log off and then choose the newly Administrador account.
    Then transfer your files, reinstall apps etc. and finally delete the other accounts.

AveYo, Aug 5, 2015
  10. Oh, well, I wasn't expecting that. So there is no way to transform my actual account into a full Admin one? That's sad.

ArlandrioFF, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

[Help] Need Admin. Rights to do a simply copy paste.

1. [Help] Need Admin. Rights to do a simply copy paste. - Similar Threads - Help Need Admin

2. how do i copy and paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i copy and paste: how do i copy and paste https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-copy-and-paste/89550b4e-2be9-4466-a738-7a32404527d4
  3. how do i copy and paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i copy and paste: how do i copy and paste https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-copy-and-paste/89550b4e-2be9-4466-a738-7a32404527d4
  4. I need help since i can't copy/paste url

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help since i can't copy/paste url: So, i cant copy and paste url on any appsthen, i tried to find how to fix copy and paste dont work, and it didnt work so, i tried to search for solution off googlebut non of them works.I dont know much about pc but pls find any problem within my pc.Edition Windows 10 Pro...
  5. I need help since i can't copy/paste url

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help since i can't copy/paste url: So, i cant copy and paste url on any appsthen, i tried to find how to fix copy and paste dont work, and it didnt work so, i tried to search for solution off googlebut non of them works.I dont know much about pc but pls find any problem within my pc.Edition Windows 10 Pro...
  6. I need help since i can't copy/paste url

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Copy - Paste. More details are needed. Full file path of the copy paste action.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy - Paste. More details are needed. Full file path of the copy paste action.: [ATTACH] We need the full file path of the copy. I have been asking for this for a few years now; I can't believe no-one finds this of interest. I guess not :-)...
  8. copy paste help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    copy paste help: When i download a photo to my laptop from my phone and save to desktop how can i copy and paste the photo in a correspondence, field to send to someone else tried dont work Thank you...
  9. Copy and paste issues PLEASE HELP

Copy and paste issues PLEASE HELP: Hi all! Last week this problem popped up. I try to copy any text and then paste it and this piece of text gets pasted intead of my text...
  10. Help With Copy Paste Crash Dump

Help With Copy Paste Crash Dump: In so far just one program, VectorWorks Cad software every so often, more than not, when I try to copy & paste I get PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-10-05--15-53-49_ Anyone have info on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. administarator rights copy paste