Windows 10: Help needed, can't run store related apps

Discus and support Help needed, can't run store related apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good day, since some moment I'm unable to run most of MS Store based apps some apps like Photos, Edge or OneDrive however run correctly, the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by trumpeta, Mar 2, 2024.

1. trumpeta Win User

Help needed, can't run store related apps

Good day, since some moment I'm unable to run most of MS Store based apps some apps like Photos, Edge or OneDrive however run correctly, the problem seems to be permissions related.If opened store app eg. WhatsApp from start menu, the app icon shows progress bar shortly and nothing happens, if opened app from explorer eg. Terminal I get the error message C:\users\trumpeta\AppData\Local\Microsoft\MicrosoftApps\wt.exeSystem can not access the fileAlso event log shows more errors for any of the store appsEvent 401, AppXDeployment-ServerEvent 698, AppXDeployment-ServerEvent 40

:)

trumpeta, Mar 2, 2024

2. help..app store not working

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

As of now, I would suggest that you run the inbuilt Windows App Troubleshooter and check. To do so follow the steps mentioned below:

• On the search bar, type “Troubleshoot”
      and press Enter.

• Then click on the “View All” option located on the left menu pane.

• Then locate “Windows Store App”, click on it and run the troubleshooter.
    Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Nachappa C K, Mar 2, 2024
  3. JimQZU Win User
    Windows Store and related apps are not able to open and run

Original Title: Windows 10 App Problems

I have an HP laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. It has two user accounts and both have problems (but not the same ones) opening Windows Store and related apps. In one account none of them seem to run; in the other, the store and about half of
    the apps seem to work fine. I have tried many of the various app troubleshooter, powershell, sfc, and related solutions but nothing seems to change. I am pretty proficient with Windows management, etc., but nothing has helped so far. Any suggestions?

JimQZU, Mar 2, 2024
  4. John Fue Win User

App store

Hi Paul,

We suggest to follow the steps below:

Clear Store Cache.

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type in “WSReset.exe”.

• Press ENTER.

• Restart the computer and check.
    “What to do if you have problems with an app

The steps by referring to the
    link
    to run App troubleshooter on the computer and check if that helps.

The troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including incorrect security or account settings.

Thanks.

John Fue, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

1. Help needed, can't run store related apps - Similar Threads - Help needed can't

2. This app can't run on your PC, I need help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your PC, I need help!: When I install the serial drive in my laptop I used this for my coding class and then when I Install the serial driver there is a message pop up says "This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC, check with the softwre publisher." please help me!!! I need to...
  3. This app can't run on your PC, I need help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This app can't run on your PC, I need help!: When I install the serial drive in my laptop I used this for my coding class and then when I Install the serial driver there is a message pop up says "This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC, check with the softwre publisher." please help me!!! I need to...
  4. Get help app related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get help app related: Can anybody tell me is it normal in windows 11 if my windows need internet for an application but if my internet not connected get help automatically turned on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-help-app-related/f8603e25-112a-4bf8-9ead-94f886b5b727
  5. Get help app related

Get help app related: Can anybody tell me is it normal in windows 11 if my windows need internet for an application but if my internet not connected get help automatically turned on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-help-app-related/f8603e25-112a-4bf8-9ead-94f886b5b727
  6. Help needed, can't run store related apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed, can't run store related apps: Good day, since some moment I'm unable to run most of MS Store based apps some apps like Photos, Edge or OneDrive however run correctly, the problem seems to be permissions related.If opened store app eg. WhatsApp from start menu, the app icon shows progress bar shortly and...
  7. need help in finding app on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help in finding app on microsoft store: hello iam trying to download an app but i cant find it, its a new app and every one is downloading it from microsoft store except me i think https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-in-finding-app-on-microsoft-store/e8b80182-c43d-4974-bcce-2a2b87a5a3e4
  8. need help in finding app on microsoft store

need help in finding app on microsoft store: hello iam trying to download an app but i cant find it, its a new app and every one is downloading it from microsoft store except me i think https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-in-finding-app-on-microsoft-store/e8b80182-c43d-4974-bcce-2a2b87a5a3e4
  9. Need help related to windows 10!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help related to windows 10!: My windows always roll back to 1709 when I try to upgrade. I tried using sfc /scannow command but it couldn't repair the files. I tried online repair using DISM command but it also couldn't repair the windows files.Here's the log file. https://anonfiles.com/H9EbI279ub/CBS_log...
  10. Need help related to msftconnecttest.com/redirect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help related to msftconnecttest.com/redirect: I woke up this morning and the URL msftconnecttest.com/redirect was on my screen with what looked like my router login screen with my ISP? But now when I go to it, it redirects me to MSN. What causes this to happen? Thank you! submitted by /u/Ehhh98 [link] [comments]...