Windows 10: Help needed! Windows 10 reset

Discus and support Help needed! Windows 10 reset in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I am currently using a Asus desktop with Windows 10 home system built in when I bought it. Due to many adwares, malwares which I failed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pamut, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Pamut Win User

Help needed! Windows 10 reset

Hi all, I am currently using a Asus desktop with Windows 10 home system built in when I bought it.

Due to many adwares, malwares which I failed to detect through various antimalwares system, I have decided to reset my desktop using reset, option2 (clean drives and files)

I started at 10pm at night, and it has restarted twice before I slept. I have forgotten to switch off sleep mode for my dekstop so when I woke up in the morning, it was still at the restarting page.

Is this normal? should I leave it as it is?

:)

Pamut, Mar 6, 2016

2. Windows 10 Reset Help Needed

Hello -- I've encountered numerous issues and increasing error messages in event viewer and wish to try a Windows 10 "reset".

However, during that process I get to the point where it tells me to "Insert your Windows Installation or recovery media and restart the PC" with the media.

I have a purchased Windows 8.1 disk and received the in place Windows 10 Pro free upgrade with digital activation, so I don't have Windows Installation or recovery media for Windows 10.

What do I need to do to proceed with a Windows 10 "reset" in this case.

Thanks in advance for the help.

MichaelLangert, Mar 6, 2016
  3. Micah Bat Win User
    Micah Bat, Mar 6, 2016
Thema:

Help needed! Windows 10 reset

1. Help needed! Windows 10 reset - Similar Threads - Help needed reset

2. PC reset stuck at 99% need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC reset stuck at 99% need help: Hello, on March 17, 2:30 pm I started a PC reset. I choose to completely wipe both of my hard drives, 2TB hdd and 128 GB ssd (I chose the option that was most secure). I did this because I believed there was a virus that had infected my computer that I could not find. I kept...
  3. Need help to factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help to factory reset: Hi my laptop today for some random reason crashed. When i try to turn it back on it constantly gives me the blue screen error message. When i try to factory reset it, it gives me a message saying not enough storage space. I've tried every single reset option none of them...
  4. Need help resetting the laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help resetting the laptop: I need help reseting my windows 10 hp laptop,howe very I can't due to low storage space, I've attempted other methods such as using Windows installers off the website to no avail, only to have my laptop not even bothering to open or run anything I download. Can someone...
  5. Need help resetting windows

Need help resetting windows: Hi, is there a way to fully reset windows 10? I've used the built in tools with windows to reset the pc and after it restarts things still remain - my desktop wallpaper is still the same, my user account is still there, most of all the problem I was trying to remove is still...
  6. Help! Need guide to reset some appearances...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help! Need guide to reset some appearances...: [img] Why is the taskbar black??? I remember this to be white... Please help guys... 35509
  7. Help needed - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help needed - Windows 10: Hello, Recently when I transfer files from laptop to USB the progress bar doesn't show up, so I pretty much have to leave it in extra long to ensure it is complete, don't know what could have caused this. Thanks. 39088
  8. Creating Password Reset Disk Help Needed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Creating Password Reset Disk Help Needed: I tried to create a Password Rest Disk, but when I clicked on the "Create a Password Reset Disk" link in Control Panel, nothing happened ?? No new window appeared. How can I create this disk ?? Thanks, Richard S. 31711
  9. Reset 'remove everything' - need help

Reset 'remove everything' - need help: Hi Guys, I did a 'reset, remove everything' and chose ' remove files and clean hard drive' It took about 1.5 hr to complete the first stage. It then made me choose to press esc or f11 (I think), I then chose f11. It has now been sitting on a black screen with a the...
  10. Help Resetting Windows 10

Help Resetting Windows 10: My problem is that I cant set a restore point as Windows says some files are missing. So when I try and reset Windows it says it can't find the reset environment. What are my options? 27287