Windows 10: Help needed! Windows 10 reset

Discus and support Help needed! Windows 10 reset in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I am currently using a Asus desktop with Windows 10 home system built in when I bought it. Due to many adwares, malwares which I failed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pamut, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Pamut Win User

Help needed! Windows 10 reset

Hi all, I am currently using a Asus desktop with Windows 10 home system built in when I bought it.

Due to many adwares, malwares which I failed to detect through various antimalwares system, I have decided to reset my desktop using reset, option2 (clean drives and files)

I started at 10pm at night, and it has restarted twice before I slept. I have forgotten to switch off sleep mode for my dekstop so when I woke up in the morning, it was still at the restarting page.

Is this normal? should I leave it as it is?

:)

Pamut, Mar 6, 2016

2. Windows 10 Reset Help Needed

Hello -- I've encountered numerous issues and increasing error messages in event viewer and wish to try a Windows 10 "reset".

However, during that process I get to the point where it tells me to "Insert your Windows Installation or recovery media and restart the PC" with the media.

I have a purchased Windows 8.1 disk and received the in place Windows 10 Pro free upgrade with digital activation, so I don't have Windows Installation or recovery media for Windows 10.

What do I need to do to proceed with a Windows 10 "reset" in this case.

Thanks in advance for the help.

MichaelLangert, Mar 6, 2016
  3. Micah Bat Win User
    Micah Bat, Mar 6, 2016
Thema:

Help needed! Windows 10 reset

1. Help needed! Windows 10 reset - Similar Threads - Help needed reset

2. Need help with Windows Reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Windows Reset.: Whenever I press the Reset This PC button, nothing happens. I seriously mean nothing. No dialog box whatsoever. But I think there is some problem going on with my Windows install as Windows Update does not work neither does Windows Installation Medias. I've tried downloading...
  3. Need help with Windows Reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with Windows Reset.: Whenever I press the Reset This PC button, nothing happens. I seriously mean nothing. No dialog box whatsoever. But I think there is some problem going on with my Windows install as Windows Update does not work neither does Windows Installation Medias. I've tried downloading...
  4. Need help with reset laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with reset laptop: Recently, my laptop went on the fritz. Apps would close while I was using them, taskbars kept opening up, my keyboard would type random sequences of numbers and letters or not type at all, my mouse was slow to respond and files would start copying themselves. I couldn't run a...
  5. Need Help With Reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help With Reset: My pc has been acting up so I have decided to reset. I have about 30gb worth of data I want to keep in a folder, how do I reset and remove everything but that one folder without using an external drive? submitted by /u/CreepsGamer_ [link] [comments]...
  6. Help needed, can't reset to Windows 10 S

Help needed, can't reset to Windows 10 S: A few days ago I bought a laptop (Lenovo Yoga C630) which came with Windows 10S, which is ofcourse, shit. I looked online and found a few verification keys that were supossed to activate Windows 10 Home. I tried them and they seemed to work. Uuunnntil they didn't. It started...
  7. Need help plz with windows reset

Need help plz with windows reset: Okay I tried to do a windows 10 reset advanced so everything removed a few weeks ago. It said a problem has occurred no changes were made. I shrugged it off and just didn’t reset my pc. Well fast forward this week I tried again same message (Keep in mind this msg appears like...
  8. Need Help Resetting Windows 10

Need Help Resetting Windows 10: I tried a few minutes ago to reset Windows. I have tried in the past days to reset it using the "Reset This PC" option in Settings. No changes were made was the reply. Could you (someone with computer background) serve me up the process of repairing Windows reset...
  9. Need help resetting the laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help resetting the laptop: I need help reseting my windows 10 hp laptop,howe very I can't due to low storage space, I've attempted other methods such as using Windows installers off the website to no avail, only to have my laptop not even bothering to open or run anything I download. Can someone...
  10. Need help resetting windows

Need help resetting windows: Hi, is there a way to fully reset windows 10? I've used the built in tools with windows to reset the pc and after it restarts things still remain - my desktop wallpaper is still the same, my user account is still there, most of all the problem I was trying to remove is still...